Gleemax Fan-Brewed Compendium

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
I have heard that R&D is going to go through fan-made 4e material, blanace it, and post it on DDI. If this is true, then I would very much like to see it all compiled in a neat database of somesort. Maybe releasing a paper or hardback Fan-Brewed Compendium once every few years would be nice.

What do you all think?
Let your voice be heard! Tell WotC to Publish D&D 4e under the OGL!
That would be awesome!
Originally Posted by WotC_RichBaker In related news, I'm afraid I'm going to have to confiscate your 3.5 rulebooks, and force you to convert to the new edition. Where do you live?
I have heard that R&D is going to go through fan-made 4e material, blanace it, and post it on DDI. If this is true, then I would very much like to see it all compiled in a neat database of somesort. Maybe releasing a paper or hardback Fan-Brewed Compendium once every few years would be nice.

What do you all think?

That woudl be pretty cool.

Now it makes me want to get off my backside and put together the ideas I have had for a paragon path (Iaijutsu Dualist) and Epic Destiny (Kensai) or maybe after I get the PHB start creating my own home brew version of a Samurai that I can have till there is an official one.
sweet... if only i new what R&D was :embarrass
Please tell me you're not kidding? That would be the most amazing thing ever. I've been really trying hard to get my feet wet when it comes to designing; I certainly intend to take my works and present them through the submissions for Dungeon and Dragon Magazine articles. This would be a step under that, but still totally cool.
SpellscaleWarmage- Kensei is already a Paragon Path, fyi

Evilholyguy- Research and Development, the team that brought you 4e

malcolm_n- I speak honestly that I did hear that about R&D and DDI, however, I cannot attest to the trueness of what I heard. I can only hope.
Let your voice be heard! Tell WotC to Publish D&D 4e under the OGL!