The Big Map

4 posts / 0 new
Last post

I didn't run or play Scourge of the Sword Coast last season, so I'm not sure how the big map fits in.

Is this something I could leave up at the shop, or does it have too much "Secret information"?

In looking it over, it looks like I could leave it up with the stickers showing our progress. I'm not seeing anything too secretive that would spoil everything for the players.

Is that accurate?

mortaine wrote:

I didn't run or play Scourge of the Sword Coast last season, so I'm not sure how the big map fits in.

Is this something I could leave up at the shop, or does it have too much "Secret information"?

In looking it over, it looks like I could leave it up with the stickers showing our progress. I'm not seeing anything too secretive that would spoil everything for the players.

Is that accurate?

That is accurate.  Use it to mark progress in the store.  Each player can have a printed small copy if you make them.

Glad to hear I can hang it without revealing anything secretive.

I'm not willing to spend $100 in ink to print out a dozen player map copies, but I'll make the digital file available to them to print out if they want.

Staples will color laser print the player map for $0.59 a copy (I used the JPG file, and the magic words "Copy for personal use only.") They don't unfortunately, have the special "paper" Wizards printed the other ones on. Does anybody know what kind of media it is, and where it might be available for purchase? If it's not too pricey I might buy a ream myself and print up my own handouts.

------------------------------------
ROLAND VOLZ
Local Coordinator
NJ D&D Adventurers League
dndalnj@gmail.com - http://bit.ly/dndalnj

Not happy with the look of the new forums? Check out the Skin Your Forums thread for a solution.

Resources: D&D Next: VALOREIGN Home Game Development, Kalani's Homebrew and Original Content | General Campaign Stuff: Bawylie's Budget Dungeons

TiaNadiezja wrote:
Sign In to post comments