4/16/2014 Feature: "The Labyrinth of Labor"

17 posts / 0 new
Last post

This thread is for discussion of the feature article "The Labyrinth of Labor", which goes live Wednesday morning on magicthegathering.com.

Speak who's name?!  I've been smirked at many a' time

If you made it to the center you will know the name that should be spoken.

I loved that "Choose your own adventure." I hope to see more of them.

Ravnica called. They want their Dragon's Maze back.

tchipley wrote:

dur. I made it to the center. How did i know there was a "her". Made it to the center forest glade and only nmae I see is Nylea.  Is that not "her"?

mikeames138 wrote:

tchipley wrote:

dur. I made it to the center. How did i know there was a "her". Made it to the center forest glade and only nmae I see is Nylea.  Is that not "her"?

Say the name of the card previewed.

I am Blue/White

@mikeames138- Harts are male deer, Hinds are female deer. Hope you didn't make the spirit too mad, she has a temper if you keep guessing.

yay for more CYOA. Kinda sad that since the forums suck so hard now, writers of good articles like this one don't get as much feedback as before the forum change

Nevertheless, this was awesome ^_^!

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?

Nice adventure/story!

...and the car'd's not too bad either, although I might have preferred another 1-casting-cost mana ramp creature over this one.

Okay hold on a second. I dived to evade the Archetype of Endurance, and died of Dehydration? Is this meant to happen or...?

Kudos to you Bonnie! 

You took an uninteresting preview card and made the best article on this sight in weeks.

Ah and also, there are two preview cards in the article..?

Decembra wrote:

Okay hold on a second. I dived to evade the Archetype of Endurance, and died of Dehydration? Is this meant to happen or...?

It is correct. Let's take a look at your decision..... :D 

erdana, sans-serif">"Coming into another empty grove, you could proceed to the right, although the walls are crumbling a bit, or forward. "

erdana, sans-serif">"As you move on, the walls become increasingly dilapidated. Just as you are about to turn back a single, small stone breaks loose. You hear ominous creaking, then the whole wall goes down around and behind you. You survive the collapse, but are pinned beneath the rubble with no one to help drag you out."

I could be wrong, but i think that if someone is trapped under a wall, but not bleeding profusely or suffering from crushed lungs, their eventual grueome end would be delivered via dehydration. 

Decembra wrote:

Ah and also, there are two preview cards in the article..?

YES! There are TWO preview cards. Did you find them both?

Edit- And THANKS! 

The is hands-down the best preview article of the Theros block preview season.

There's so much to explore, like what happens if you tell the sprit the wrong thing too many times.

died twice

time to raid the laborinth for the mana dorks

Greenside Watcher could run with the 6 non-green gates and Gatecreeper Vine

though that's 6 lands entering tapped

This was a very fun adventure. It actually made me pause my Stargate SG-1 marathon and challenged me to find the preview card, where normally I could just scroll down and find it with a single click. And I died every way imaginable on my journey. Good job wizards for challenging us :D

Sign In to post comments