4/11/2014 LD: "A Matter of Structure"

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

This thread is for discussion of this week's Latest Developments, which goes live Friday morning on magicthegathering.com.

Holy missed opportunities, Batman! How could you not name this column "The phase that launched a thousand ships"?

The card is awesome though. 

Anyone else remember when every article during preview weeks would always get 3+ pages of discussion here?

If you're on MTGO check out the Free Events via PDCMagic and Gatherling.

Other games you should try:
DC Universe Online - action-based MMO.  Free to play.  Surprisingly well-designed combat and classes.

Planetside 2 - Free to play MMO-meets-FPS and the first shooter I've liked in ages.
Simunomics - Free-to-play economy simulation game.

Amarsir wrote:

Anyone else remember when every article during preview weeks would always get 3+ pages of discussion here?

Oh, i do! What happened to that anyways?

Oulvine wrote:

Amarsir wrote:

Oh, i do! What happened to that anyways?

The forums became quite awful and there was not enough notice of the change, effectively destroying a lot of forum community. It was bad enough in the beginning many probably just didn't come back. Then when you throw in months of articles linking to the wrong forum thread it makes sense.

Myths of Theros: Part 1, Part 2, Born of the Gods Myths

Beta Client, "Shiny", V4.0 tutorial

Momir Basic Primer

Everflame Eidolon
 Nyxborn Rollicker

I'm surprised Two-Headed Cerberus didn't make mono red block

Sign In to post comments