4/7/2014 Feature: "My Journey"

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

This thread is for discussion of the feature article "My Journey", which goes live Monday morning on magicthegathering.com.

Nice article. I appreciated the earnest quality of it. And don't worry; imposter syndrome is enough of a real thing to have its own Wikipedia page.

Great article. I think it's important that people write about stuff like this because those are the kinds of mistakes everyone makes when first starting out with something new. The fact that you owned up to it and then decided to go out and fix it shows character and dedication.

Also, always nice to see these tiny glimpses of the inner workings of R&D.

Tweet Force Alpha, assemble! Glad to hear Dan is doing well, and I can't wait to experience the sets you guys have led.

Goblin Artisans
a Magic: the Gathering design blog

Isn't strive the same as multikicker?  (Yes, yes, all mechanics are multikicker, I know.)  It sure seems like "MultiKicker-2W", although I suppose it templates better this way (and has additional flavor).

There are only two multikicker cards that work like strive: Comet Storm and Strength of the Tajuru. All 14 other multikicker cards work differently.

Sign In to post comments