4/2/2014 Feature: Theros eBook Godsend, Part 1: Sample Chapter"

5 posts / 0 new
Last post

This thread is for discussion of the feature article "Theros eBook Godsend, Part 1: Sample Chapter", which goes live Wednesday morning on magicthegathering.com.

Going to purchase a copy right now.  Just wanted to add, will make an exception for this one and read it in miniature on my phone because I love Theros, but I would love to see this in paperback.  I love real books too much to go in for a Kindle.

I'm not sure where else I should mention it, but the e-books are rather hard to get a hold of outside of America. Amazon simply doesn't allow you to buy them in the "Asia and Pacific" area. For me personally  (in the EU) it's hard to buy it since I don't have a credit card (and this is common in the EU) and the e-book isn't available in the Google Play store. I'm not sure who's in charge of localization (it could be your partners) but this is something that could be improved.

After the official forums lost most of their functionality, a once vibrant community of Vorthos was wiped out.The survivors founded a new place to discuss all things concerning with the art, flavor and storylines of Magic: The Gathering. Come join us.

Yxoque wrote:

I'm not sure where else I should mention it, but the e-books are rather hard to get a hold of outside of America. Amazon simply doesn't allow you to buy them in the "Asia and Pacific" area. For me personally (in the EU) it's hard to buy it since I don't have a credit card (and this is common in the EU) and the e-book isn't available in the Google Play store. I'm not sure who's in charge of localization (it could be your partners) but this is something that could be improved.

It seems to be available in the Google Play store. https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Jenna_Helland_Theros?id=2Zy2AgAAQBAJ

By the way is there any literature involving Jace, Chandra, or Garruk?

Sign In to post comments