3/26/2014 LI: "The Gods of Born"

5 posts / 0 new
Last post

This thread is for discussion of this week's Limited Information, which goes live Wednesday morning on magicthegathering.com.

He can say this about their power level and he is probably right; however, in real life most people will just pick the God based on its dollar value whenever they open it. The only time this advice is relevant is during a pro tour or PTQ. I do think that the dual color Gods when they are in enchantment mode are much better than the monocolored Gods, which are nearly useless when in enchantment form. I never could get the monocolored Gods to work in limited but sometimes the dual colored ones will work.

play a god if it's in your colors

thessa is always good

card sort and evasion in limmitted matters

also card draw

and mill

NO WAR

They've killed Fritz
I've been shadow banned by youtube my comments only show when I'm logged

does any see my comment here ?

ZursApprentice wrote:
He can say this about their power level and he is probably right; however, in real life most people will just pick the God based on its dollar value whenever they open it. The only time this advice is relevant is during a pro tour or PTQ. I do think that the dual color Gods when they are in enchantment mode are much better than the monocolored Gods, which are nearly useless when in enchantment form. I never could get the monocolored Gods to work in limited but sometimes the dual colored ones will work.

This is right. Like I said for Fated Week, Marshall doesn't need to try to hard to meet the theme. I think it counts as good enough if there's a somewhat justifiable intro, like, "Do you want to feel like a GOD in limited?"

Matt_Holck wrote:

play a god if it's in your colors

If it is in my colors first pack first pick?