3/14/2014 TD: "Rumble in Richmond"

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Top Decks, which goes live Friday morning on magicthegathering.com.

"Hmmm, I have a top 8 of four archetypes... Let's talk about two of them and then move on to the top 16, and only mention the deck that beat me to ridicule it!"

flawless logic

You're mad because he didn't do an in-depth coverage of Affinity?  The deck hasn't changed in 3 years.  Instead he covered Faeries which is newly allowed in the format, and a different (if not all that radical) take on a control deck.

If you're on MTGO check out the Free Events via PDCMagic and Gatherling.

Other games you should try:
DC Universe Online - action-based MMO.  Free to play.  Surprisingly well-designed combat and classes.

Planetside 2 - Free to play MMO-meets-FPS and the first shooter I've liked in ages.
Simunomics - Free-to-play economy simulation game.

Amarsir wrote:

You're mad because he didn't do an in-depth coverage of Affinity?  The deck hasn't changed in 3 years.  Instead he covered Faeries which is newly allowed in the format, and a different (if not all that radical) take on a control deck.

No. I'm miffed that he didn't treat it like a legitimate deck. That deck curb-stomped him through significant hate. LSV did a disservice by treating it like a glass cannon that dies to a hate piece instantly.

And he could have at least talked about how it was traditional twin instead of tarmo-twin that cracked the top 8

Sign In to post comments