12/10/2013 SF: "Tis the Season"

4 posts / 0 new
Last post

This thread is for discussion of this week's Serious Fun, which goes live Tuesday morning on magicthegathering.com.

Maybe it's the librarian genetics in me, but I love the idea of a library card catalog here!

This might be the first Magic related accessory that my wife (the antiques nut) could go for.

I would not go with the metal deck boxes (deck vaults). My experience with them has been poor. I often needed to put some jank cards or folded index cards to keep the deck from getting messed up. When a sleeved deck is left in the tin it can have the end cards get caught under the lip of the opening, which has led to torn sleeves. I'd just go straight to the magnetic deck boxes- much better option in my experience.

Face it, you're pretty much here as a meat shield.

If you are at Georgian Court Univeristy or Monmouth Univeristy PM me. If you are out by York College of PA, I can help you reach the group there.

The Card Catalog idea is simply brilliant. I have been searching a long time for a way to keep my collection organized and accessible without drawing the ire of my wife.

This is perfect since she is a serious book nerd.

The search begins...

Sign In to post comments