Pro Tour Theros in Dublin

9 posts / 0 new
Last post

This thread is to discuss Pro Tour Theros, which begins Friday, October 11. The formats are Theros Booster Draft and Standard, with a Standard Top 8 on Sunday.

You can watch the live stream at www.wizards.com/webcast. Visit that page for start times in your time zone.

Right, so how do I get the Theros Tourist achievement unlocked for watching this all day?  Is there a code or something I should be looking out for?

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

I'm adding a second voice to AzureShade's question...  How do you get the code for the Planeswalker Points achievement from watching?

I am also adding to this, I watched all weekend and did not see any sort of code or anything to enter for the achievement.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I don't think we'll be getting a good answer anytime soon.  Every WotC help channel I've thought to contact has spent the last three days either forwarding my request to another department or telling me I should ask someone else about looking into it. 

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

I finally managed to get an online help person to grant me my badge.  I asked that they also have soemone come in here and explain how to get it taken care of for the rest of you. 

Hopefully they do, i watched every day of the pro tour and couldnt find any sort of code or anything

I watched every day too and couldn't find a code for it.

Take note, it's iwatchedtheros