9/17/2013 SF: Leveling Up Your Prerelease Fun

3 posts / 0 new
Last post

This thread is for discussion of this week's Serious Fun, which goes live Tuesday morning on magicthegathering.com.

Very nice article Bruce. Very inspirational and kind. If all magic players will take something from this article, pre-release have no other choice than being pleasant event.

I just hope that pre-release official achievement cards will not be similar to Magic celebration achievements where almost half of achievements were associated with facebook or twitter. At our store where we play, about 80% of players participating in Magic celebration did not even have account on facebook or twitter, so achievements vere absolutely out of reach and they were making players rather dissapointed due to unability to fullfil them, rather than inspiring to enjoy event and have fun.

I really like these articles. Now if only some of the curmudgeony Spikes that have been playing for 20 years would lighten up. Granted, this is coming from a curmudgeony Spike that's been playing for 20 years, but I try to chill for prereleases. 

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.

Sign In to post comments