Cantina Drink Dispencer Stats

IMAGE(http://netdwellers.com/1001/hosting/users/cinesecrets/images/SW/SWCantina6%22+.jpg)
Fringe

Cost 10

Hit Points 40
Defence 10
Attack 0
Damage 0

Special Abilities:

Emplacement

I'll have one of those: Characters that end their turns adjcacent to CDD lose 1 from defence and attack and gain regeneration 10 for the remander of the game.

NO BLASTERS!!! NO BLASTERS!!!: When defeated all characters on the map take 40 damage. Save 11

Comander Effect:

We don't serve thier kind here: Adjacent allies gain Ion Cannon +20

Adjacent allies gain Advanced cover.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Almost as much fun to play as a "Dead Tauntaun"
http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1163177
Genius! I'll have one of those !
Adjacent allies gain Advanced cover.

Is that supposed to be Advantageous Cover?
Regardless, it's a fun and creative idea.
Quote from Emporerdragon: And I'd consider comparing it to the voxyn a poor comparison. The voxyn was a 1-beast army capable of reducing entire squads to ruin without breaking a single drop of acidic sweat. The box is a ****ing box. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre. Everyone else has a lightsaber, but i made a saberstaff. ==========================>IIIIIIIIYYYYIIIIIIII(========================== My sig was way better before the dark times... before the BETA.
Is that supposed to be Advantageous Cover?
Regardless, it's a fun and creative idea.

I would assume so.
The Force is like duct tape. It has a light side, a dark side, and it BINDS the galaxy together!
In 200pts:

Kel'Dor Bounty Hunter + 8 Drink Emplacements + Muun Tactics Broker + Loda + Obi Force Spirit.

Loda gains Mettle for rerolls. Round 1: MTB takes out Kel'Dor, based with all 8 Drink Emplacements. All are defeated. Every figure on map now needs to make 8 No Blasters saves for potential 320 damage. Loda should survive with MotF 3 and Mettle. Most things on the map will die, probably only beefy Jedi with MotF are left. Loda mops up the remnants (or wins the game on points).

I don't want to see that game :p
In 200pts:

Kel'Dor Bounty Hunter + 8 Drink Emplacements + Muun Tactics Broker + Loda + Obi Force Spirit.

Loda gains Mettle for rerolls. Round 1: MTB takes out Kel'Dor, based with all 8 Drink Emplacements. All are defeated. Every figure on map now needs to make 8 No Blasters saves for potential 320 damage. Loda should survive with MotF 3 and Mettle. Most things on the map will die, probably only beefy Jedi with MotF are left. Loda mops up the remnants (or wins the game on points).

Sweet Jesus...
In 200pts:

put much thought into that?
that would be awesome, i love it when people abuse things that usally arnt abused (so no gowk or boba bh)
put much thought into that?
that would be awesome, i love it when people abuse things that usally arnt abused (so no gowk or boba bh)

Not much thought. I'm usually fairly good at figuring out how to abuse loopholes
Well, you'd better hope that bomb kills all of your opponent's pieces, cause next round you've gotta kill off Obi, then round 3, Loda.
Or... you could just lose 1 CDD and place the MTB in it's place, but...

And I love the stats, will you be making a mini to go with them?
SoonToBeOld...
Shortened for your sanity until BBCode/Sblocks are readded.
56896968 wrote:
You know, in general I really love people who play Star Wars Minis. You could almost call them "Star Wars Minis Gamers." I'm just saying.
By the way, stop posting right before I hit "Post..."! YodaRulzTheStarWarsUniverse
In 200pts:

or u could save 8 points and just fpush 3 a kel dor;)

IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_iswhite.jpg)Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

My trade thread: MY TRADE THREAD - PLZ PLZ PLZ TAKE A LOOK! (ILL ADD THE LINK SOON AS SOON AS I CAN FIND OUT HOW TO DO IT! ) My top 5 minis: 1. Cade Skywalker, Bounty Hunter 2. Boba Fett, Mercenary Commander 3. Darth Bane + Darth Caedus *rule of two!* 4. Darth Sidious Hologram 5. 3 out of the 4 Force Spirits -- Yoda, Obi, and Ani! (missing Luke! will trade to get him) Me Sith Lords: Darth Bane, Darth Caedus, Darth Malak DLotS, Darth Talon, Darth Krayt, Darth Sidious Hologram BOBA BH BIG D's: (CS) Mace Windu Hello all! This is creme_brule... Some riddles: Spoiler 1) If 0 + 0 = 0, 2 + 2 = a fish, and 3 + 3 = 8, what does 1 + 1 = ? Answer a window. think about that one 2) 3 birds were sitting on a table. 1 got shot. How many are left? Answer 1 (the shot one). The others flew away. Anyways lmk if u liked my siggy! GTs WITH: Spoiler good trades with: BossNass++, Kenred2, TK-1138 x2+, MandaloreTheFirst+, urbanjedi, CaptainZuli, Kael_Dronna (2)+, Rogueleader17, CJK, Sith_Slayer+, Lily_Wan, buttcabbge*, Admiral_Bossk+, Talisker55+, leshippy+, lestiff416+, darthkraft, Gorworr+, dojimaster+, StartideCruiser, C3PO1971, Ephant_Mon, darthhannah+, scourgeofthenewrepublic+, Virlin+, Darth_Mauler+, gold34+, thesahdowreaper, RoqueSaber+, bagman22 x2+, Reysan_Aura, Darth_Percocet+++, jedicartographer, dreadtech+, darthsmith+, Docgeo, rattousai x2+, Trackrtar+, Jaing_Skirata+, Fett-87*, elcollector* * = never left ref! ( ) nothing = good trade + = GREAT trade pending: TheAwesomeSlapstick, lukey84, PatonPawic, headache62, Phlash007, JediPartisan, Waylander311, xxCarna6exx if u aren't on my list plz lmk and ill be happy to add u! Hey guys! if you have anything i might remotely want, just se
Well, you'd better hope that bomb kills all of your opponent's pieces, cause next round you've gotta kill off Obi, then round 3, Loda.

unless MTB dies from the multiple explosions
unless MTB dies from the multiple explosions

Right... forgot that Allies had to make the NO BLASTERS!!! NO BLASTERS!!! save.
SoonToBeOld...
Shortened for your sanity until BBCode/Sblocks are readded.
56896968 wrote:
You know, in general I really love people who play Star Wars Minis. You could almost call them "Star Wars Minis Gamers." I'm just saying.
By the way, stop posting right before I hit "Post..."! YodaRulzTheStarWarsUniverse
That is an awesome squad idea, though horribly, utter, and in all other ways BROKEN! That would be hilarious to watch.
Maybe no blasters could be changed so it is only activated when an enemy defeats it?
Quote from Emporerdragon: And I'd consider comparing it to the voxyn a poor comparison. The voxyn was a 1-beast army capable of reducing entire squads to ruin without breaking a single drop of acidic sweat. The box is a ****ing box. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre. Everyone else has a lightsaber, but i made a saberstaff. ==========================>IIIIIIIIYYYYIIIIIIII(========================== My sig was way better before the dark times... before the BETA.
Maybe no blasters could be changed so it is only activated when an enemy defeats it?

In which case I change the squad, put a few Drink Dispensers in gambit, and run as many more as I like. I win on Gambit.. but if opponent tries to take one of these things out, they'll ALL blow up. Because surely I'll fail a save on one of my 10 Dispensers? :p

Nah, the ability doesn't make any sense at all. Don't understand the reasoning for it.
In 200pts:

dear god forbid
Mainly intended as a swarm thinner or to shake up the more over used builds.

I'd forgotten about Mettle.

I could give it Unique.

I could also reduce the damage from "No Blasters" to 20 but that seemed to take away from the hazard presented to higher point figures.

Don't want to give too big an advantage to who ever uses it but it would be nice to throw a wrench in the plans that are a bit too carefully laid.

With so many players trying to keep their actavations high or going with an untouchable beat stick I figured this would randomize things a bit more.

Give a chance to the noobs and make it a bit more challenging to experianced players.

Thats why dice are used after all.

Thankyou.

I do have the Cantina model from AMT and I do intend to to use the drink dispencer in a more adaptable way as the scale is just a little too small for the SWM figures.

I doubt I will get the chance to finish mine any time soon but this guys looks pretty good.

IMAGE(http://store02.prostores.com/ballzanoshobbywarehouse/ebaylog/amt8205a.jpg)
IMAGE(http://www.starwarsmodels.com/images/models/cantina001.jpg)