How to apply for a custom title or custom avatar for a community run contest.

Anyone interested in receiving CT or CA support for a contest needs to post their request in the community business boards with details regarding the plan for the event including expected participation etc.

This thread will serve several purposes:

It allows others in the community to give feedback about how the event is planned.

The VCL's, CM and community will be able to question if the CT/CA's are appropriate for the event etc.

When it seems that the plan is solid enough I then approve the CT’s etc.

I also ask that the person responsible for running the event post:

1) A copy of the link of the event thread

2) An attendance/participation list when the prizes are to be rewarded.

3) A small report to address what worked and what did not.

4) The forum name for the people who won.
Wait. We're posting our resquest in our business board, but it's getting analyzed here?
Gleemax Roleplaying - An all inclusive freeform roleplay. Build characters, armies, and bases from any source material imaginable to enter into epic wars and deadly battles.
Check out the other PbP games around:
Real AdventuresPbP HavenThe Guild House
Garic's CityMap of the PlanesCOre COliseum
Castle of FunTerisia City and Fan FictionD20 Modern
Coalition War GameParanoia ParadiseMagic Puzzles, Fun, & Games!
Good question.

The only reason why I am asking for it to happen here is because I am responsible for all the CT's and CA's for all the brands/boards. I am afraid I will miss out on requests if it means I have to hit all the various business boards looking for them.

Perhaps we could have people post the request on their business boards then post a link here in this forum so I don't miss it? Thoughts?
Good question.

The only reason why I am asking for it to happen here is because I am responsible for all the CT's and CA's for all the brands/boards. I am afraid I will miss out on requests if it means I have to hit all the various business boards looking for them.

Perhaps we could have people post the request on their business boards then post a link here in this forum so I don't miss it? Thoughts?

That makes a little bit more sense, but I think it would be easier just to post the requests here. It would certainly hurt your review process, though.
Gleemax Roleplaying - An all inclusive freeform roleplay. Build characters, armies, and bases from any source material imaginable to enter into epic wars and deadly battles.
What about a community member (VCL) who hits the Community Boards specifically for contests?

All around helpful simian

What about a community member (VCL) who hits the Community Boards specifically for contests?

This is something I had been considering. Not just for the CA's & CT's but for a number of things involving events and contests that could use support.
This is something I had been considering. Not just for the CA's & CT's but for a number of things involving events and contests that could use support.

Sounds reasonable. Sounds like a new VCL task to me. ;)

All around helpful simian

Sounds reasonable. Sounds like a new VCL task to me. ;)

I want to be a VCL. Stupid age limit.
Since the discussed VCL task is now mine to complete, I'd like some input on how best to handle it. Should I ask the VCLs responsible for the various request threads to notify me if and when prize support requests are made in their area? Or would it be better for me to make daily sweeps through all of the request threads and bring all that info here?
Since you're essentially the community contest VCL/prize master, it would probably bes best for each section to make a request thread, and then you can go through them. It just seems like something more under your job description than the other VCL's.

And if you want a hand, feel free to ask, though I can't do anything official.
so... like am i supposed to post this in our Boards business... i dont know how many of our VCLs will know what im asking for.
so... like am i supposed to post this in our Boards business... i dont know how many of our VCLs will know what im asking for.

If you're asking about UnCon, then this isn't the system we use. If you're not, then I don't fuly understand this system either, but I don't question it.
yes... Do i ask for CTs and stuff for people in this thread or in my own boards business. I can start a thread over there.

Part of what Im reading is that's what solice would do is bounce in to those "Boards business" for each section and divvy out those CTs and CAs
Silence, you can post your prize support request here. One of the things we're trying to do with all prize requests is to get them to a central place where Solice can review them for approval. I've asked the various VCLs to help me with this by moving requests they receive to this forum.