VCL Requests

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Suggestions for thread closings, stickies, unstickies, and other thread management issues can be posted here. Thank you.

All around helpful simian

I am trying to change the title of my sorcerer guide, found at:
http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?p=18148036

I edit the first post, go to Advanced mode and change the title. However, all it does is change the title of that POST, and NOT the title of the thread.
The title change works fine in the past. Indeed, I have updated the title to show my changes from Arcane Power.

Normally this is not a big deal, but I really wanted to modify the title to show that I have updated the guide with recent content.

Could you please tell me if I am doing something wrong, or just change it for me? You can change it to what the first post shows as the title, "Joe's Sorcerer Guide: Updated 6-25-09" or whatever.

Thanks a lot!
My Sorc Guide Link: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19649162/Joes_Sorcerer_Guide_AP_update_51509 My Genesi Wizard Blaster Link: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/25082729/Miniguide_to_Genesi_LightningThunder_Blaster_Wizard_%2806-2010%29
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
close this, from its title it's a thread discussing someone being perma banned
a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....
Would it be possible to get some stickies moved around?

This should be unstickied as it refers to an out dated version:  community.wizards.com/go/forum/view/7587... 

This should be stickied in it's place:  community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Thanks for your time!
~James Fields T.O. & Judge. Check out the New Tournament Organizer's Handbook.
I was directed to this thread by one of the ORCs.  I would like to make the following thread sticky

community.wizards.com/dndbeta/go/thread/...

It is in the Beta section for the VT, in the Introductions thread.  I would like to make it sticky, because it references some links that should help new VT members, such as links to the home page, chat, customer service, the page to open up the Virtual Table, etc. .

Not sure if this is the right place, or I just need to send a PM to WOTC_Josh (as it is his group) but I am starting here
"Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor? NOW you're scared!" - Rose Tyler
I was directed to this thread by one of the ORCs.  I would like to make the following thread sticky

It is in the Beta section for the VT, in the Introductions thread.  I would like to make it sticky, because it references some links that should help new VT members, such as links to the home page, chat, customer service, the page to open up the Virtual Table, etc. .

Not sure if this is the right place, or I just need to send a PM to WOTC_Josh (as it is his group) but I am starting here

DOH you Ninja'd me.

The Thread link is HERE though

Also can someone edit the thread title from 5 to 8 links. I am unable to chance it myself for some reason

DOH you Ninja'd me.

The Thread link is HERE though

Also can someone edit the thread title from 5 to 8 links. I am unable to chance it myself for some reason

Josh already took care of it.. like 20 minutes after I posted this, he showed up and did it.
"Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor? NOW you're scared!" - Rose Tyler

I have two requests:
and
moved to 4e General Discussion

Not sure why they got put where they did, but they don't belong there as they are general discussions of 4e. 
One is focused on 4e heroic powers in RP and mechanics. The other is focused on  4e threads that were interesting, but didn't get on other lists for whatever reasons.

Concisely: I want a system where players don't have to pick between mechanics and roleplaying. I hope 5E fails asap so a better system can be made asap.

( I can't believe what they did to the forums. The sterile lack or color is rather depressing. )

In this thread, there are some recent posts which appear to be intended to provoke responses that would be in violation of the Code of Conduct.

Coming up with weird ideas to make everyone happy since 2008!

I have now started a blog as an appropriate place to put my crazy ideas.

Sign In to post comments