Who to attack...

I knew to always attack AJ_Impy. But the other player left in the game had been super aggressive all game and I could kill him with a single attack, so I did and left AJ_Impy alone for a turn.

Especially since I'd still have my Flameblast Dragon with Lightning Greaves attached to it and Rage Reflection in play. And he was at 16 life with no nonland permanents, while I was at 35 life.

Nope, I lost that game. Always go after AJ_Impy. Always.
Lee Sharpe Data Analyst Wizards of the Coast
I could claim this was sour grapes. I could claim this was unfairly trying to influence the community. I could claim a whole host of things.

The trouble is, ladies and gents, once again, Lee Sharpe is absolutely right.

Always attack me. Preferably from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Theory: AJ_Impy has never cacked it in any game on MTGO. Ever.
I knew to always attack AJ_Impy. But the other player left in the game had been super aggressive all game and I could kill him with a single attack, so I did and left AJ_Impy alone for a turn.

Especially since I'd still have my Flameblast Dragon with Lightning Greaves attached to it and Rage Reflection in play. And he was at 16 life with no nonland permanents, while I was at 35 life.

Nope, I lost that game. Always go after AJ_Impy. Always.

Won the battle but lost the war, eh?

I consider AJ to be one of the games best deck builders. Which is why I never, ever, give him any quarter.

Guess what? Chicken butt.

Actually I'm horrible in remembering names. I forget very quickly who builds quality decks and who does not. I simply keep attacking the player who seems to have the best deck or the strongest board position.
Well, there are exceptions of course... Like when someone has Kaervek as commander. That guy is one of the few reasons for me to actually go after a single player.
You need more lands! You need more card draw! You need more removal!
But what if by some freak of nature, AJ is currently the weak player?

Always go after AJ_Impy. Always.

I always make the mistake of thinking I need AJ in play to handle a certian situation and should really take care of him when I have the chance. A fact that AJ is aware of and exploits, I'm sure. Like in the last game we played..

Yes, I did spend most of the game at 3 life, with a number of players fully cognisant with Rule Zero, one of whom had another Inferno in his own hand right up until the point I took him out of the game when he was tapped out.

Aided and abetted by a Searing Wind to the face. Quote RoachE: "I should've killed you when I had the chance. I had the Inferno in hand." Remember kids: Always means always! Don't think I can't steal the game away from you just because I'm at 3 life and you have an instant speed burn spell handy! Rule Zero: It's for your own protection.

So Lee I agree, Always go after AJ_Impy. Always.
I played vs AJ today, got him to 8 life, not before having helped kill the other player. Revival creatures get costly for AJ when a Manabarbs is out. :D