CerealKillaz - Tha Best Clan Ever!

337 posts / 0 new
Last post
Seriously, if you've made it here to the clan forum and haven't heard about CerealKillaz yet, then you are most probably a newb on MTGO. That's OK, we like newbs too.

Who are CerealKillaz? Here comes a breakdown, it's real simple.

IMAGE(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g43/before20/CKBanner-600x184.jpg)

We are, simply put, THE MOST ACTIVE PLAYGROUP on MTGO.
We provide voice chat for our members.
We have a social network (kinda like MySpace or Facebook) built into our clan website (click the image above to go to the site, sign up if you like).
We have active forums on many topics at our site including, but not limited to deckbuilding, trading, cooking, music, and many more.
We have the most complete MTGO skin available, and it ALWAYS is the first skin updated after a graphics change by WoTC. Also the CK Skin is updated weekly with new tweaks and such, you'll love it.
If you're looking for a clan, and you can uphold our Code of Conduct, then by all means fill out our Recruit Form.

/|\\
Yes I totally agree, if I wasn't already hip deep in my own clan I would be right there with the main man.

Mickey

Edit profile would mean email change for sure

CerealKillaz IS what clans should be. Despite all the ill will towards us in recent boards discussions, we are fun-loving easy-going peeps. Just hang out on ventrilo with us sometime, you'll have a blast.
I agree, Come check us out and enjoy!
ck may be all the things said in above posts but they have many members that are very rude and tend to think they are the **** of the walk. just like the real world there are always bad apples out there and i guess i have only had the opportunity to run into the sour apples when refering to your clan. i dont generally listen to all the general gossip but from what i hear from alot of fellow players is that they dont care to even get into a game with a member of ck cause ck is all about the win at all costs. what ever happened to playing the game for the fun of it? my experiance with some members like i said has not been good. they have been rude, arrogant, and plain right not nice. just my humble opinion
pwn'd
A clan recruitment thread is not the place to air your grievances.
You can start a new thread if you so desire although I would advise treading carefully when doing so.

Requesting a VCL have this post and the two above it removed as both spam and off topic.

Guess what? Chicken butt.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask....

If I join, am I required to be on the game for x hours, or during a certain timeframe?

Am I required to play x games, win x% of games, or play with a teammate?

Am I required to buy Tier1 decks, or can I play Casual Johnnyness?
You can start a new thread if you so desire although I would advise treading carefully when doing so.

Requesting a VCL have this post and the two above it removed as both spam and off topic.

i think it is fine. i would appreciate it if you would let people vent about us here.

/|\\

Not sure if this is the right place to ask....

If I join, am I required to be on the game for x hours, or during a certain timeframe?

Am I required to play x games, win x% of games, or play with a teammate?

Am I required to buy Tier1 decks, or can I play Casual Johnnyness?

you can play whatever you like. we don't have requirements on playskill, as we believe that we can turn any magic player of any skill level into a better player while at the same time building a community that those players can interact with and participate in. no win percentage requirement or anything of the sort.

/|\\

I respectfully disagree with the quoted post.

What that does is, it gives each clan a place to post their own propaganda without others being able to refute it, no matter how biased/flat-out untrue said propaganda is. I don't think that's a good thing.

Note that the above in no way reflects my opinion of CK - it's a general-case statement. I feel that it should reflect blanket policy because there's nobody with the right to decide who's telling the truth and who isn't. Let debate sort it out.

I also applaud meuslix for apparently agreeing, or at least going along with the last sentence.

As for my opinion of CK... I think they could stand to be a little less boastful. Despite what the title may suggest, they are in no way an all-around MTGO clan. From what I've seen, they are based around multiplayer and "hardcore casual" play, and the communities of those two playstyles. A clan has no business calling itself the cream of MTGO clans in general when it is only focused on one or two parts of MTGO.
I respectfully disagree with the quoted post.

What that does is, it gives each clan a place to post their own propaganda without others being able to refute it, no matter how biased/flat-out untrue said propaganda is. I don't think that's a good thing.

a fair point indeed

Note that the above in no way reflects my opinion of CK - it's a general-case statement. I feel that it should reflect blanket policy because there's nobody with the right to decide who's telling the truth and who isn't. Let debate sort it out.

everyone reserves said right for themselves as far as i'm concerned.

I also applaud meuslix for apparently agreeing, or at least going along with the last sentence.

i do love applause.

/me bows.

As for my opinion of CK... I think they could stand to be a little less boastful. Despite what the title may suggest, they are in no way an all-around MTGO clan. From what I've seen, they are based around multiplayer and "hardcore casual" play, and the communities of those two playstyles. A clan has no business calling itself the cream of MTGO clans in general when it is only focused on one or two parts of MTGO.

we did not call ourselves any type of cream. i will quote a series of statements from the OP to prove this.

We are, simply put, THE MOST ACTIVE PLAYGROUP on MTGO.

show me a clan or playgroup with more members logged on than CerealKillaz over a designated period of time which can be scientifically legitimate, and i will retract this statement, but the burden of proof shall rest with you. i guarantee such an endeavor to be futile.

We provide voice chat for our members.

this is a true statement. our voice chat is paid for by the members that use it. it is by donation only, and donations are NOT REQUIRED to join the clan or use the ventrilo server.

We have a social network (kinda like MySpace or Facebook) built into our clan website (click the image above to go to the site, sign up if you like).
We have active forums on many topics at our site including, but not limited to deckbuilding, trading, cooking, music, and many more.

undeniable truth.

We have the most complete MTGO skin available, and it ALWAYS is the first skin updated after a graphics change by WoTC. Also the CK Skin is updated weekly with new tweaks and such, you'll love it.

if you find me a skin with more skinned elements than the one Randel Flag made for us, by all means, i will retract the quoted statement. I would then change it to: 'we are the only clan with TWO skins to choose from for your beautiful UI experience.' I would also like to point out that we were the first clan with a v3 skin made. aside from that, the only other clan that has presented a skin to the community (OnlyHellWillFillYourVoid) had their skin created by a CerealKilla. these are facts, not conjecture.

If you're looking for a clan, and you can uphold our Code of Conduct, then by all means fill out our Recruit Form.

/|\\

again, undeniable truth in the quote.

please note that never once did i say we were the cream of all clans. when the post title says 'The Standard by which MTGO clans shall be judged', it should be noted that CerealKillaz is the one doing the judging in the title, so it could be written as thus:

"CerealKillaz - The Standard by which MTGO clans shall be judged by CerealKillaz"

however, that's just a little to long to put on my site banner, and it is also slightly redundant. just doesn't have the same ring to it.

/|\\
everyone reserves said right for themselves as far as i'm concerned.

What I meant was, nobody has the right to decide for others. Which it seems you agree with.

Various true and one uncontested statement snipped.

please note that never once did i say we were the cream of all clans. when the post title says 'The Standard by which MTGO clans shall be judged', it should be noted that CerealKillaz is the one doing the judging in the title, so it could be written as thus:

"CerealKillaz - The Standard by which MTGO clans shall be judged by CerealKillaz"

however, that's just a little to long to put on my site banner, and it is also slightly redundant. just doesn't have the same ring to it.

/|\\

It's not redundant. When you speak in general terms, "shall be judged", you imply that you're talking about the general case - judged by everyone, or judged by the people who "should" be judging (for any definition of "should"), or something similar.

"Shall be judged" and "Shall be judged by us" have two completely different meanings, so you can't say one and then say "well I meant the other".

You especially can't say that one can be substituted for the other, which they can't because they mean different things.
You especially can't say that one can be substituted for the other, which they can't because they mean different things.

yes i can. isn't that great?

/|\\
yes i can. isn't that great.

/|\\

I apologize for assuming that all statements made in this logical debate were made within the bounds of logic.
I apologize for assuming that all statements made in this logical debate were made within the bounds of logic.

if you wanted a debate within a set of established boundaries of logic, you should have done a few things:

• you should have stated the established boundaries BEFORE the debate began
  • you should have started your own thread about why CerealKillaz is so lame or whatever you believe, and pointed your logical confines out in the OP
  • you should have realized that this post was a recruitment ADVERTISEMENT and as such might have some qualities of advertising in it. I would give an example of this, but almost every advertised product claims to be the best one in its category
  • you should have realized you were arguing with a troll.

thanks for participating, nice to keep the thread moving along.

/|\\
if you wanted a debate within a set of established boundaries of logic, you should have done a few things:

• you should have stated the established boundaries BEFORE the debate began
  • you should have started your own thread about why CerealKillaz is so lame or whatever you believe, and pointed your logical confines out in the OP
  • you should have realized that this post was a recruitment ADVERTISEMENT and as such might have some qualities of advertising in it. I would give an example of this, but almost every advertised product claims to be the best one in its category
  • you should have realized you were arguing with a troll.

thanks for participating, nice to keep the thread moving along.

/|\\

Movin' right along in search of good times and good news,
With good friends you can't lose,
This could become a habit!
Opportunity knocks once let's reach out and grab it,
Together we'll nab it,
We'll hitchhike, bus or yellow cab it!

Movin' right along.
Footloose and fancy-free.
Getting there is half the fun; come share it with me.
Moving right along
We'll learn to share the load.
We don't need a map to keep this show on the road.

Common legal rules for advertising are, it is allowable to use the term best (surprisingly this was cited in a lawsuit between oil companies over gas additives) without scientific proof. To use the term better you must submit scientific proof. Has since been applied to all ad law.
One more question.

Besides having a community and people to trade with and give you fair deals and a cool chat and the prestige of G/B, what benefits do members get?
Common legal rules for advertising are, it is allowable to use the term best (surprisingly this was cited in a lawsuit between oil companies over gas additives) without scientific proof. To use the term better you must submit scientific proof. Has since been applied to all ad law.

how the heck does that apply to anything in this thread?
One more question.

Besides having a community and people to trade with and give you fair deals and a cool chat and the prestige of G/B, what benefits do members get?

I'm not a member but I can tell you the CK has its' own website, ventrilo server, email and various other perqs.
But the main reason to join any social group is for camaraderie.

/|\\

I think the big question is who has given Cereal Killaz the right to judge any other clan out there. It seems to me as if you are trying to say that you rule all clans not just Cereal Killaz. Do you tell other clans what to do? Who to accept, and deny? What style, and format to play?
I think the big question is who has given Cereal Killaz the right to judge any other clan out there.

We have given ourselves the right to judge whatever it is we feel like judging. i hope i cleared that up for you.

It seems to me as if you are trying to say that you rule all clans not just Cereal Killaz.

dude, you catch on quick.

Do you tell other clans what to do? Who to accept, and deny?

sometimes we do exactly that. recently i handed out a few commendations to some dedicated members for what we called the "Two Day War" in which our only goal was to have another clan eject a member we didn't like. it worked.

What style, and format to play?

we have no restrictions on playstyle and format and we do not enforce any such restrictions on anyone else.

/|\\
We have given ourselves the right to judge whatever it is we feel like judging. i hope i cleared that up for you.

So no one BUT you recognizes your rights. Rights you apparently gave your self while the whole time screaming you were about the community

dude, you catch on quick.

It was pretty obvious What you were trying to say I just wanted you to come out and say it

sometimes we do exactly that. recently i handed out a few commendations to some dedicated members for what we called the "Two Day War" in which our only goal was to have another clan eject a member we didn't like. it worked.

In other words Award people for doing something completely wrong. No one in the community has given you the right to choose the members of another clan.

It is really arrogant to even say you have control of other clans when you don't. It is plain out stupid to believe that you have control when you don't. You say for the community. What have you done for the community other then host PRE's? I have checked your site, gone through your boards. I see more talk of people being "Choobs" and how CK rules then I have seen anything even remotely community related. I have also gone through other clans boards. Amazing how many of them have a massive problem with Cereal Killaz in general and YOU personally.
So no one BUT you recognizes your rights. Rights you apparently gave your self while the whole time screaming you were about the community

we definitely do care very much for the community. we do give ourselves certain rights, and we do not ask you to recognize them. this is an advertisement for recruitment, you should take it as such.

It was pretty obvious What you were trying to say I just wanted you to come out and say it

you are welcome. i tried to make it obvious, so i am glad my language was not ambiguous.

In other words Award people for doing something completely wrong. No one in the community has given you the right to choose the members of another clan.

again, we give ourselves certain rights which we don't expect you to recognize.

It is really arrogant to even say you have control of other clans when you don't. It is plain out stupid to believe that you have control when you don't. You say for the community. What have you done for the community other then host PRE's? I have checked your site, gone through your boards. I see more talk of people being "Choobs" and how CK rules then I have seen anything even remotely community related. I have also gone through other clans boards. Amazing how many of them have a massive problem with Cereal Killaz in general and YOU personally.

i will not give you my community resume, as it is known throughout this community what i personally have done and what my clanmates and i have achieved together. townhall meetings, clan summits, clanbot's development, free card programs, look it up yourself, yo. if you come to our site and go through our clan boards and see our clan members boasting about how much they like ck, then i think you help my advertisement more than you hurt it.

/|\\
Hey Martin,
Feel free to email me at [email]reesa69@cerealkillaz.org[/email] and i will be happy to answer any questions you have about CK and joining. Cereal Killaz is the best of the best and always will be!!
we definitely do care very much for the community. we do give ourselves certain rights, and we do not ask you to recognize them. this is an advertisement for recruitment, you should take it as such.

You have asked no one to recognize any rights you have given yourself.

you are welcome. i tried to make it obvious, so i am glad my language was not ambiguous.

No just really shady

again, we give ourselves certain rights which we don't expect you to recognize.

Again rights you should not have and were never given by the community

i will not give you my community resume, as it is known throughout this community what i personally have done

Yep we all know the drama you cause wherever you go

and what my clanmates and i have achieved together. townhall meetings, clan summits, clanbot's development, free card programs, look it up yourself, yo.

No where on your boards does it say free cards, One town hall meeting that yes went well. What clan summits? When the hell did CK ever do anything in clanbots development? The only thing your clanmates have achieved has been to become more hated throughout the community.

if you come to our site and go through our clan boards and see our clan members boasting about how much they like ck, then i think you help my advertisement more than you hurt it.

Not trying to hurt or help Just wanted you to show your true colors. As for the boasting all that CK rules boasting comes at the cost of other members of the MTGO community. CK is not the best, never has been, never will be. the clan would be better if all the drama CK causes were to stop. CK is not respected and wont be until you and your clan get a grip on the fact that no one wants anything to do with your drama

Spin away spin master
Spin away spin master

sounds familiar, dio.
why don't you log with your real name?

/|\\
sounds familiar, dio.
why don't you log with your real name?

/|\\

If I was Dio I would but I am not Dio so that means I am logged in under my real name.
Seems your only goal is to point out you do not like CK, cool. It however does not make your point more valid then mine which is CK is great. As far as how the community veiws us well we will just call it your opinion and move on as we really have to do little in the way of recruiting. How many clannies do i have mmmm over 200.

Do people disslike us, don't really care as your opinion of me does not dictate who I am. If you are not interested in this clan I would suggest moving along till you find one that suits your style better.
CK does have the right to remain silent.
I just wanted to let you know because, well, I wasn't sure if you knew. :P

tempest, we waive our right to silence.

daarth, thanks for helping keep us out front, the more the thread grows, the better for me, yo. keep on keeping on yo.

i'm really not spinning anything, i'm just putting it out there in the manner in which i see it. ck is ck, we do what we do, some people like us, some don't. our PREs are run fairly and without bias, and non-cks win them frequently. other than that, you can really just GET OFF MY BRIDGE!!!

/|\\
Seems your only goal is to point out you do not like CK, cool. It however does not make your point more valid then mine which is CK is great. As far as how the community veiws us well we will just call it your opinion and move on as we really have to do little in the way of recruiting. How many clannies do i have mmmm over 200.

Do people disslike us, don't really care as your opinion of me does not dictate who I am. If you are not interested in this clan I would suggest moving along till you find one that suits your style better.

Apparently you don't get out a lot doe you miss princess. Ck has been bashed from one board to the next ever sins meus took over. You created problems with OH, and more recently ISC. and the whole thing with ISC was over them inviting some one that meus had/has a personal beef with. So really tell me again how CK is for the community. I never said my point was more valid then yours. The point I am making and meus backed me up so many times on it so far is that CK seems to be more about completly ruling the community then helping it. As for my oppinion and the communities oppinion of you well lets just say i haven't found another clan out there with many nice things to say about CK. Treuly the only clan that really likes CK is well CK.
Apparently you don't get out a lot doe you miss princess.

psb is a male. that's mister princess to you, yo.

Ck has been bashed from one board to the next ever sins meus took over. You created problems with OH, and more recently ISC. and the whole thing with ISC was over them inviting some one that meus had/has a personal beef with.

#1, we did not create problems with OH, OH has been bashing CK for nearly 4 years, all on its own.

#2,there was no 'since meuslix took over.' meuslix has been and was the original CerealKilla. CerealKillaz was founded by me, and the charade that was CerealKillaz under Rated_R was in my opinion an abomination.

So really tell me again how CK is for the community.

again, we choose not to present our resume to you. another of those rights we have claimed for ourselves, hopefully with disdain from you. as a matter of fact, everytime you say something negative about me personally, or my clan (which i generally take personally), it makes me understand what neo and OH used to have to go through when they were the strongest clan out there in the multiplayer room. sorry, the mantle has passed, yo.

I never said my point was more valid then yours.

that is exactly what you continue to imply more and more sternly in each subsequent post.

The point I am making and meus backed me up so many times on it so far is that CK seems to be more about completly ruling the community then helping it.

the point i am making is that you have entered a battle of wits and your opponents now consider you to have made a poor choice in coming to the battle unarmed.

As for my oppinion and the communities oppinion of you well lets just say i haven't found another clan out there with many nice things to say about CK. Treuly the only clan that really likes CK is well CK.

fine with me, keep me informed if you find those folks that do like us, because i interact with them everyday.

now let me ask you a question. answer if you dare:

what is your username on MTGO?

i merely ask because you have a forums join date of Jan 2009, and so far, you have merely joined the forums to attempt to thwart CK's attempt at recruiting. btw, i got 4 recruits last night just from ripping your posts apart, so keep em coming, yo. i gotta go to work now, so you got about 8 hours before i'll check and see what else you may or may not have to say.

/|\\
OK, let's get this right-

Firstly, do we really need another "Darth" runnin' around being annoying?

Nextly, and mostly:

Once upon a time CerealKillaz was THE clan to be in or around when it came to helping the MTGO community. We held PRE's every night of the week, and at the time, our members that hosted those events were uncompensated in any way. We did it, because we wanted to.

We often gave out cards to anyone on MTGO. And I'm not talkin about a playset here and there, I'm talkin about 1000 uncommons here and 1000 uncommons there. Ask Javasci (Ambitious on these boards), I personally delivered 1000 uncommons to him one day, at Meuslix's request.

We tried to make a fun and party filled enviroment for the entire MultiPlayer population, providing a radio station, events, you name it, we offered it.

But, as always seems to happen, the community got cruddy and began causing problems at our events, stated messing with our members, so we closed our doors. There were other issues at hand as well, but those get a bit personal, so I will leave them unsaid.

Anyways, CerealKillaz has re-emerged. V3 killed most other clans completely, yet CK has grown relentlessly, becoming the biggest and best MTGO clan running at this time.

How can we claim to be the best? I will get to that in a moment.

Nowadays, we have restarted our weekly events, not every night of the week like the good old days, but we are working towards that, even creating events at different times of day for our non-U.S. community.

But in truth, the community we are concentrating on nowadays, is the CerealKillaz community. Which, by the way, is a strong and vibrant group. So, if there is any further mention of "the community", we are only committed to our own. And it is a wonderful group to be a part of.

Now back to the "who left you in charge of deciding what clan is best" situation:

We decided that we are the best. Not a good enough answer? How about this:

1. CerealKillaz is huge. Somewhere around 300 members huge. With around 240 currently registered on our website. So whenever you want a game, you got one. Whenever you just feel like yappin', there's someone to listen.
2. CerealKillaz provides it's members with a free voice chat server. I have personally made some great friends through this service alone.
3. CerealKillaz has a very active website. You want to discuss a deck idea, cool. You want to say hello to a CK on military leave, write it here, they check in often. Lookin' for a specific card, post away... And to those here (like DarthChoobic) that are under the impression that our site is limited to 2 topics, we have a huge portion of our discussions in a member's only section, FYI.
4. CerealKillaz has a vast CoC that we uphold on a daily basis. We are not just another lawless band of miscreants, we have rules and regulations. We vote and make decisions in an orderly fashion. We make sure our members act right within our own community. We treat all members fairly and equally.
5. We only keep ACTIVE members. As I stated earlier, we have a lot of members, the difference between this and the other large clans is that we don't let people stagnate, our members participate, either in game - on the website - or on voice server.
6. We have hard working peeps. We have members running PRE's, developing a complete re-skin of MTGO, making custom play mats.... In other words, CerealKillaz is more than a bunch of random players who's only bond is a label in their info, we are connected by deed.
7. CerealKillaz isn't limited in play style. We have players of all skill-sets, from beginner to expert. We also have players of all formats; classic, ext, pauper - even tourny players. Yes, we mostly have multiplayer members, but plenty of us also play 1v1.

I could go on, but we are allowed a few secrets aren't we?

No other clans offer as much as CK, nor are they as versatile or active. That is why we are the best. We play hard and have a great time doing it. The relationships we forge are lasting and real.

When I hear that other clans don't like us, it makes me smile. Isn't that the fun of being in a clan, rivalries? What's wrong with that? It spices up the game and keeps it fresh. We don't expect everyone to like us, that leads to boredom. We love to mix it up, it's unfortunate some peeps can't just take our "trash talk" for what it is, good natured fun. Magic is competitive, and CerealKillaz is a competitive clan. We are on top of our game, and we will fight to stay there.

And trust me, we are having a great time.
Why do we need to justify ourselves to a nameless miscreant? Let the choob/ette say what he wants I think we said what we needed to. Constantly sparring with him (unarmed though he is) gives him some semblance of credence that really isn't there. Let him howl at the moon.....
Once upon a time CerealKillaz was THE clan to be in or around when it came to helping the MTGO community.

Thank you for proving my point there runch CK has done nothing for the community since Meuslix restarted it. PRE's are run be several different clans not Just CK yet CK says they are the only ones that run PRE's pathetic. Open your eyes runch or has meuslix really taken control of you. Now CK is all about control and the whims of the ministers including you. Both you and Meuslix had a problem with Jenny69 joining ISC and that is why CK went to war to push of the ideals of two ministers how sad. CK has become nothing more then the play ground bully while still yelling Community.
Thank you for proving my point there runch CK has done nothing for the community since Meuslix restarted it. PRE's are run be several different clans not Just CK yet CK says they are the only ones that run PRE's pathetic. Open your eyes runch or has meuslix really taken control of you. Now CK is all about control and the whims of the ministers including you. Both you and Meuslix had a problem with Jenny69 joining ISC and that is why CK went to war to push of the ideals of two ministers how sad. CK has become nothing more then the play ground bully while still yelling Community.

Again, your grasp of what has been said is poor at best.

We have indeed done something for the MTGO community. We have given everyone the chance to be part of something fun and bonding. We have brought CK to the masses. Again, I state, our main priority is now the CerealKillaz community as opposed to the MTGO community at large. And, given the fact that we have such a large (and growing) population of active players, well, we have a lot of community to cater to.

As far as PRE's, I, nor anyone in CK, has said we are the ONLY clan to offer them. We host several at the moment and will continue to increase our offerings. I only said we host them to show off another reason why CK is the best clan out there. It's not just one thing, it's the running list of things we offer, PRE's just happen to be one of them. Altho, in my biased opinion, we do a better job of running them, for the record.

As far as control, no one controls me, thank you. But, yes, CerealKillaz is run by a smaller group which has taken on the title of "ministers". As I said before, CK isn't just a lawless bunch of random peeps, we are an organized crew. Part of what makes us special. We decide what we want CerealKillaz to be, and implement a way of getting from point "A" to point "B". CK isn't for everyone, never said it was. We have a vision for what we want our clan to be, and we will do what it takes to get there, is that so wrong?

Onto the issue of "she who should not be mentioned". If you know the history there, you will understand, we did ISC a favor by informing them of her cruel and shifty ways. And, for the record, neither myself, nor Meus ever issued a war declaration towards ISC. She happened to join their clan, and at the same time, a couple of their members treated one of our members with complete disrespect. Words were exchanged, and the subject was over. 2 days of drama and everything is settled down, no biggie.

Do we still scream "community"? Yes, yes we do. It's just that now we have a greater sense of what that truly means. Everyone is invited to be a part of the fun, but not everyone will "fit". The same can be said of any organization. We are the new and improved CerealKillaz, the best MTGO clan available today. What gives us the right to say that? Already answered that one.

And lastly, bullies? Hardly. If you mess with any one of our members, you will have 300 other CK members to contend with, yet another perk of membership. And, by mess with, I DO NOT mean, beaten in a game. We play a game, sometimes we win, sometimes we lose, not a problem. What I refer to is, completely disrespecting or harassing someone in our clan. If it is bad enough, we as a clan will react.

Daarth, you lose. Your arguments are weak, your points invalid. We are not the clan you want us to be, and that's fine, but we are the clan our CerealKillaz community wants us to be. We will continue on our way, why don't you continue on yours. Someplace else.
+1
[QUOTE=RUNCH;17702921

And lastly, bullies? Hardly. If you mess with any one of our members, you will have 300 other CK members to contend with, yet another perk of membership. And, by mess with, I DO NOT mean, beaten in a game. We play a game, sometimes we win, sometimes we lose, not a problem. What I refer to is, completely disrespecting or harassing someone in our clan. If it is bad enough, we as a clan will react.
for the record you have 281 members 40 of whom have been active within the last six months 60 who have been active in the past year. As far with disrespecting your clan maybe if CK showed respect to other clans instead of "Judging" them then and only then will CK get respect out of any one in the community
+1

good job Elton you can count
for the record you have 281 members 40 of whom have been active within the last six months 60 who have been active in the past year. As far with disrespecting your clan maybe if CK showed respect to other clans instead of "Judging" them then and only then will CK get respect out of any one in the community

Fine with me, you want to keep trying, I am happy to continue the debate.

And where did you dig up those stats? Land of make believe I'm thinkin'. If you have a reputable sorce, lay it on me, I'm interested. I don't agree with your numbers, but I'de like you to show everyone your credibility level. Particularly the activity levels. Anyone can go to the clan page and count members, which admittedly fluctuates. 280 tho, not too shabby.

When did we (CerealKillaz) ask for your respect (or anyone else's)? We didn't, nor do we need it. And, while you try to argue intelligently, your points are off. We truly don't judge other clans (Meus might), we strive to maintain the "best of the best" clan status, which the rest of the clans out there can judge themselves against. We merely set the standards.

I like the fact that you are spending so much time investigating CK and helping me demonstrate our level of commitment to our causes. Maybe you'de like to join, or more to the point, re-join?
Sign In to post comments