Green Blue Threshold

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
I only have a skeleton so far. Im aiming for an aggro-control deck. with efficient creatures, and counters to stall my opponent until I get threshold and than attack with my now big mongoose and bears. yeah.

4 Nimble Mongoose
4 Werebear
4 Wild Mongrel

4 Brainstorm
4 Mental Note
4 Daze
4 Mana Leak
Merfold Looter would be a good way to fill your graveyard. Other than that you may want some way to give your beaters evasion of some sort, I woulds suggest Wonder, basically this deck is going to end up lookinga lot like U/G madness from way back when just with a tweaked creature base.
I'm going to have to agree with the white splash, the enforcer is the best threshold creature printed, and you really should play it.
Im trying to keep this budget. I know this deck is killer with force of will and the white splash, but im not really looking to invest in the $24 each for force of will or then $15 fetch/dual lands.

is there another way to do something effictive like that while keeping this a 2 color deck?
also, is street wraith worth including? (just to add to threshold)
Im trying to keep this budget. I know this deck is killer with force of will and the white splash, but im not really looking to invest in the $24 each for force of will or then $15 fetch/dual lands.

is there another way to do something effictive like that while keeping this a 2 color deck?

If budget's a concern, then U/G Madness would probably be a better option, as it doesn't rely as heavily on fetches/etc.

Sample Madness deck:

3 Aquamoeba
4 Arrogant Wurm
4 Basking Rootwalla
3 Waterfront Bouncer
4 Wild Mongrel
3 Wonder

4 Careful Study
4 Circular Logic
4 Daze
2 Deep Analysis
1 Intuition