About Daily Item Powers

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
1. Scepter of Winter +2 has two daily item powers. Can I use both in the same day?

2. Flame Bracers (Heroic Tier) have a daily item power, minor action, the next time you hit
with an attack, the target takes 1d6 extra fire damage. If I use this power and then hit two
creatures with Freezing Burst, do they both take 1d6 extra fire damage, or just one of them?

3. Gloves of Eldritch Admixture (Heroic Tier) have the item power:
"Encounter, 5 Charges/Day * Acid, Cold or Fire: Free Action. The next attack you make this
turn deals extra damage depending on how many charges you spend: 1 charge, 1d6 damage; 2
charges 2d6 damage; 5 charges 3d6 damage. this extra damage can be acid, cold or fire damage."
If I use this power then hit two creatures with Freezing Burst, do they both take the extra
damage or just one of them?

Shining_Phoenix wrote:
1. Scepter of Winter +2 has two daily item powers. Can I use both in the same day?

2. Flame Bracers (Heroic Tier) have a daily item power, minor action, the next time you hit
with an attack, the target takes 1d6 extra fire damage. If I use this power and then hit two
creatures with Freezing Burst, do they both take 1d6 extra fire damage, or just one of them?

3. Gloves of Eldritch Admixture (Heroic Tier) have the item power:
"Encounter, 5 Charges/Day * Acid, Cold or Fire: Free Action. The next attack you make this
turn deals extra damage depending on how many charges you spend: 1 charge, 1d6 damage; 2
charges 2d6 damage; 5 charges 3d6 damage. this extra damage can be acid, cold or fire damage."
If I use this power then hit two creatures with Freezing Burst, do they both take the extra
damage or just one of them?

1. Yes.

2. Just the first one you hit.

3. Ambiguous, due to the fact that "attack" in this case can be read as either "attack roll" or "attack power". ETV there. It's more likely to be played as "attack power", tho, so yes, it 'd apply to both targets of Freezing Burst.