Rod of Corruption and Darkspiral Aura (0)

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi,

i've got a question:

Say, a character has a rod of corruption and is a dark pact warlock. Currently, the value of his darkspiral aura is 0. An enemy hits the warlock. As I see it, now, darkspiral aura is triggered - as I read it, the triggering itself isn't affected by the value of the darkspiral aura. Since it's triggered now, I can use the Rod of Corruption's power even with an aura value of 0. Is this correct?

I searched the rules but I didn't see anything preventing it.

Thank you for your help .
Hi,

i've got a question:

Say, a character has a rod of corruption and is a dark pact warlock. Currently, the value of his darkspiral aura is 0. An enemy hits the warlock. As I see it, now, darkspiral aura is triggered - as I read it, the triggering itself isn't affected by the value of the darkspiral aura. Since it's triggered now, I can use the Rod of Corruption's power even with an aura value of 0. Is this correct?

I searched the rules but I didn't see anything preventing it.

Thank you for your help .

You pact boon is triggered when you reduce an enemy cursed by you to 0 hit points. In the case of dark pact warlocks, triggering the boon increases their darkspiral aura value. USING the darkspiral aura has no interaction with the rod of corruption.