Rod of Corruption and Darkspiral Aura (0)

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi,

i've got a question:

Say, a character has a rod of corruption and is a dark pact warlock. Currently, the value of his darkspiral aura is 0. An enemy hits the warlock. As I see it, now, darkspiral aura is triggered - as I read it, the triggering itself isn't affected by the value of the darkspiral aura. Since it's triggered now, I can use the Rod of Corruption's power even with an aura value of 0. Is this correct?

I searched the rules but I didn't see anything preventing it.

Thank you for your help .
Hi,

i've got a question:

Say, a character has a rod of corruption and is a dark pact warlock. Currently, the value of his darkspiral aura is 0. An enemy hits the warlock. As I see it, now, darkspiral aura is triggered - as I read it, the triggering itself isn't affected by the value of the darkspiral aura. Since it's triggered now, I can use the Rod of Corruption's power even with an aura value of 0. Is this correct?

I searched the rules but I didn't see anything preventing it.

Thank you for your help .

You pact boon is triggered when you reduce an enemy cursed by you to 0 hit points. In the case of dark pact warlocks, triggering the boon increases their darkspiral aura value. USING the darkspiral aura has no interaction with the rod of corruption.
Sign In to post comments