ranger' martial power questions

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
i just got my hands on martial power, and i skipped straight to the part about rangers and was a little confused about the beast companion

1. Can a ranger with a beast companion add his hunter's to attacks made with his beast companion?

2. Can a ranger get the two-blade warrior if he already picked a different fighting style?

3. What's with all the teifling paragon paths?
i just got my hands on martial power, and i skipped straight to the part about rangers and was a little confused about the beast companion

1. Can a ranger with a beast companion add his hunter's to attacks made with his beast companion?

Page 39, MP (emphasis mine): "Beast Mastery also alters your Hunter’s Quarry class feature. When you use Hunter’s Quarry, your quarry can be either the enemy nearest to you that you can see or the enemy nearest to your beast companion that you can see. You or your beast companion can deal the extra damage from Hunter’s Quarry, but only one of you can deal this extra damage per round."

So yes.

2. Can a ranger get the two-blade warrior if he already picked a different fighting style?

Page 208, PH (emphasis mine): "There are two restrictions on your choice of a class-specific multiclass feat. First, you can’t take a multiclass feat for your own class. Second, once you take a multiclass feat, you can’t take a class-specific feat for a different class. You can dabble in a second class but not a third."

So no.

3. What's with all the teifling paragon paths?

To make them more appealing?

TBP
Sign In to post comments