????

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Does anyone know if there are talents in 4e?
please define 'talents'.

ATTENTION:  If while reading my post you find yourself thinking "Either this guy is being sarcastic, or he is an idiot," do please assume that I am an idiot. It makes reading your replies more entertaining. If, however, you find yourself hoping that I am not being even remotely serious then you are very likely correct as I find irreverence and being ridiculous to be relaxing.

If you played starwars Saga there are special abilities that are called Talents.
Like block or deflect are called talents.
No, 4E doesn't have Saga-style talents.

The systems are very different, though it's pretty obvious where they drew inspiration from at points.
this topic is better suited for the character builds section or the general discussion section.
No, no talents...

but all characters get a variety of nifty superpower-like abilities that are usable at various times but recharge quickly....
Moved to the Rules Q&A forum as per VCL request.
Do you have issues with the forums, the website, or any game you play made by Wizards of the Coast? The Online Response Crew can help! Contact us through the Email Us form on the Customer Service Knowledge Base, using the same login as your forums account for your convenience. Having trouble accessing the Knowledge Base page? Post here and we can get it fixed.
Sign In to post comments