I'm going to the mountain - D&D eXPerience

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I just reserved a seat in one of the games at the D&D eXPerience, the convention to be held in Crystal City, VA. According to WoTC, this is the first place they will publicly hold 4E games. There isn't going to be a rules based seminar, as I had hoped, but the rules will be explained before the game. This could very well be a "here's what you need to know" kind of thing.

Regardless, I'll post what I learn about the rules afterwards, as I'm sure others will. Then maybe we'll have more to hang our hats on than sheer speculation. Probably late night 3-01-08 or during the day on 3-02.

"You think I'm apathetic? Well, I don't care what you think."
Oh, so you're going to tell us now that you'll have more info in three months, that's just great.

Seriously, it will be nice for you (and others) to bring us a bunch of solid mechanics to aid in our preview-based speculations
Ignore the jealous one. Enjoy your session. We look forward to hearing your report.
Oh, so you're going to tell us now that you'll have more info in three months, that's just great.

Seriously, it will be nice for you (and others) to bring us a bunch of solid mechanics to aid in our preview-based speculations

lol. Yeah, but two months is better than the five-plus when the books come out. It'll give me some specifics to go with all of the campaign generalities that have been bouncing around my skull and slowly working their way onto paper. Ah, a gaming con. Geekapalooza!
My friend Greg and I are heading to Va for D&DE also. I'll try to get something up about what I see and Experience.
I'll be there as well with two of my friends, we plan on playing in the Living Forgotten Realms 4E previews, and when we have time, the 30-min 4E dungeon crawls.