STOP!

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Quit assuming stuff, only base what you think on the released information, or what has been confirmed by WotC staff!!
It makes sense to do that, but I'm no quitter.
Quit assuming stuff, only base what you think on the released information, or what has been confirmed by WotC staff!!

You work for Hasbro. Don't you!?

What are the odds?

It's more fun to speculate. Besides, that's just what these forums are for.

In a perfect world.

You can lead the dorks to the internet, but you can't make them think.
My number one gripe is all the Star Wars players who try to say 4e is just a fantasy version of their SAGA book. Some things in 4e may have been put in SAGA, but you should not assume that just because something is in SAGA, it will be in 4e. If SAGA really was that 4e heavy, they would have released it after 4e, not before. Otherwise it would have completely spoiled the suprise. Basically, avoid drawing comparisons between 4e and SAGA, because there is no way to know what is in and what is out until more hard facts about 4e come out.

Like the condition track and saves gaining a bonus equal to your level and whatever the SAGA fans have been saying.
It makes sense to do that, but I'm no quitter.

No, but you could become a slacker no?
HAMMER TIME!

(Man, I can't believe no one had done that yet...)
Above all else, the most dangerous thing that can ever be said during any sort of testing scenario is "It's just the test." Assumption that an issue, no matter how glaring, will be fixed in the final product is the most devastating assumption that any tester can make, and the most disastrous of excuses for any flaw.
Can't help it. Opinions are like asses - everybody has one, and no one ever thinks that theirs stink.:P
HAMMER TIME!

(Man, I can't believe no one had done that yet...)

DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT!!! WHY MUST YOU CRUSH MY DREAMS?!
DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT!!! WHY MUST YOU CRUSH MY DREAMS?!

IMAGE(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/DragonManRen/Utility/Stop.gif)
^--- Winner.
Above all else, the most dangerous thing that can ever be said during any sort of testing scenario is "It's just the test." Assumption that an issue, no matter how glaring, will be fixed in the final product is the most devastating assumption that any tester can make, and the most disastrous of excuses for any flaw.
IMAGE(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/DragonManRen/Utility/Stop.gif)

*Jacks* :D
*Jacks* :D

... An avatar? Ya know, I didn't really think of that... And I'm without one at the moment...
While the original poster had a point, this topic has degenerated into spam.

*Click*
Sign In to post comments