11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Preorder now!

Player's Handbook I: A 4th Edition Core Rulebook
(D&D Core Rulebook) (Hardcover)
$29.95

Product Details
Hardcover: 288 pages
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast (May 20, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0786948671

Now Amazon will most likely discount 30% as usual, they usually don't have the discount right away.
Thanks for the link! I found a 4th edition Monster Manual as well.
Am I supposed to laugh now?
Nice price!
Am I supposed to laugh now?

Ironic post, considering your sig line.
Nice price!

The best thing is, by preordering it now, if the price goes up, Amazon won't charge you the higher price, according to their preorder policy.:D
Yes, I am a defender apologist. A Rock and a Hard Place: A Warden Handbook
Thanks for the link! I found a 4th edition Monster Manual as well.

Aha... Aha... Aha... How very droll sir...

Here's a link to thePHB1, and another to the 4th ed Character Sheet set.
Brew'N Games: A Homebrewing Blog, Both Games and Beer. "The Sky is Falling Like a Sock of Cocaine in the Ministry of Information..." - Man Man, Black Mission Goggles
Boy, tough crowd! I found it when I searched Amazon and was amused. I guess you had to be there.

Something I found puzzling is that they're selling the preview books (Classes and Races, World and Monsters). Maybe this isn't news, but I was surprised to see that. I knew these were coming out, but I figured they'd be free previews. Who would pay for this? It probably won't even be valid when the books are released.
Sorry Komi, but that one was a real groaner.
It was the equivalent of a really awful pun.
Funny, but in a 'Argh' sort of way.
Brew'N Games: A Homebrewing Blog, Both Games and Beer. "The Sky is Falling Like a Sock of Cocaine in the Ministry of Information..." - Man Man, Black Mission Goggles
Something I found puzzling is that they're selling the preview books (Classes and Races, World and Monsters). Maybe this isn't news, but I was surprised to see that. I knew these were coming out, but I figured they'd be free previews. Who would pay for this? It probably won't even be valid when the books are released.

Unfortunately, I pretty much figured the Preview Books were going to have a price attached to them, since they were called "Books" and not "Pamphlets." I had intended to get them, but apparently they're going to be primarily fluff, and no crunch.

Also, we’re not talking a lot about story elements because we want to save most of those revelations for the preview books that are coming out. They have less emphasis on mechanics because future playtesting might change rules whereas flavor elements are more stable.

Preorder now!

Player's Handbook I: A 4th Edition Core Rulebook
(D&D Core Rulebook) (Hardcover)
$29.95

Product Details
Hardcover: 288 pages
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast (May 20, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0786948671

Now Amazon will most likely discount 30% as usual, they usually don't have the discount right away.

The discount has been added. $29.95 for...... $19.77 (US of course).
Sign In to post comments