Ask a quick question, get a quick answer 2

5076 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am still having a little trouble figureing out stealth. I know that a player rolls a stealth check against the monseters or npc's perception check. (1) But how far in movement can the player move is it their full movement or half. (2) And if they use an action point or give up their standard action to move again do they need to reroll their stealth checkk?

Thanks,
Kirk

• You remain hidden if you move 0-2 squares.
    If you move 3+ squares, you have to reroll the stealth check at -5.
    If you move 3+ squares using the run action, you have to reroll the stealth check at -10.
    For each enemy, if you roll under its passive perception, you are no longer hidden from it.
  • Yes, you have to apply the above for each action.
Sebby
"I'm a bonster. Rawr!"
So two question here;

Bloodiron Weapon Critical:

So at the start of your next turn do you tell your DM to add the total from the weapons crit damage that you rolled in the previous turn or do you re-roll that damage?

I really don't know. This could be read both ways. Fortunately, this is one thing you don't have to sweat too much: wether you apply the same damage or reroll it, nothing breaks and in the long run, you deal the same expected damage.

Have the DM rule on it, and apply his decision consistently. Me? I'd apply the same damage without rerolling.

Next question;

Vorpal Edge - Artificer Utility Power:

If an Artificer were to apply 'Vorpal Edge' to a Daggermaster Rogues Dagger who is already crit'ing on rolls 18 and higher, would the Rogue see any benefit from the Vorpal Edge? I can understand not stacking the effects and giving the Rogue crits on 15 or higher but it seems to me a deadly weapon in the hand of a deadly master of daggers would still become deadlier and maybe allowing the Rogue to Crit on 17 or higher wouldn't unacceptable.

Unfortunately, it does not stack, even partially. The writing of the power is quite explicit. You crit on 18+; if you apply this to something that already does that, it has no effect.

Beware of extending the crit range through house rules. This was a way to break 3.0e silly (PCs critting on 12+ with scimitars, and everything this enables). More recently, the Righteous Rage of Tempus feat was fixed because it made it too easy to reliably score at least one crit per fight. This was done because in 4e, a lot of things can trigger off of critical hits (feats and magic items), and it becomes a problem if critical hits are reliable.
Sebby
"I'm a bonster. Rawr!"
I've been playing 4th edition for about a year, and have been a dungeon master for about 8 years. My ? is just what exactly are the rules for the number of daily spells that a wizard can prepare? And how many daily spells can be in his spell book? Can he learn spells of a higher level from another wizard?

Thanks. We've just been playing with the house rule of you can prepare a number of daily spells equal to half your level. This goes for the cleric as well, allthough I haven't thought about the sorcerer. Just got PHB 2

This is going to be a shock for you and your group .

Wizards, clerics and other classes that were referred to as spellcasters in previous editions (sorcerers, druids, etc.) don't get special treatment: they can use the same number of daily powers per day as every other class does.

This is explained in the PH on pages 27-28-29.

The wizard has a special class feature, his spellbook, that allows him to pick his daily spells from a limited selection (this is explained on p.158), but every other class, be it cleric or fighter, can only use the powers they selected when they leveled-up.

You can't learn a power of a level higher then yours.

All this may seem very restrictive, and it is in fact a very sore topic for players who prefer 3e to 4e (spellcasters being equal to the muggles). However, making every class interesting to play at all levels meant that the spellcasters had to be taken down many notches while everyone else was raised a few. It works very well.
Sebby
"I'm a bonster. Rawr!"
The Sorcorer daily attack ice javelins says one, two, or three creatures as the targets meaning you get three attacks. Can I target one creature 3 times?
The Sorcorer daily attack ice javelins says one, two, or three creatures as the targets meaning you get three attacks. Can I target one creature 3 times?

No.

First, note that it doesn't say "three attacks". It says "one, two, or three creatures", but only has one attack line.

This means you can have three targets, but only one attack each, just like Scorching Burst gives you Burst 1 and targets each creature in burst, but only has one attack line. You can't target a single guy 9 times with Scorching Burst - and you can't target a single target more than once with Ice Javelins.

Second, the power description explicitly says each attack goes on a different enemy.
Confused about Stealth? Think "invisibility" means "take the mini off the board to make people guess?" You need to check out The Rules Of Hidden Club.
Damage types and resistances: A working house rule.

As far as I know, You can not attack the same creature 3 times.

Reading over the power, there is no mention of 'per attack' in the hit line or a number of attacks in the attack line, like twin strike and other such powers that allow multiple attack on one creature/enemy.
I just ran my first 4e game; I'm a retread DM from the old AD&D days, so these rules have been _a lot_ to digest.

We ran the Kobald Hall encounter in the DM guide, just to get started.

I think I finally understand an encounter as essentially what goes on between short rests (cf. players handbook 263).

I suppose my question is how you decide whether a short rest occurs. For example, is it reasonable that players should get a short rest anywhere in the Kobald Hall adventure? With serious fighting going on each cavern, it seems unbelievable that the denizens of the next cavern would leave the party to rest up. I realize p. 263 tells you that a short rest doesn't occur if it is interrupted, but what is sensible in this Kobald Hall context, as an example?

I'm thinking I should have only allowed an uninterrupted short rest right before the last room (right before 'The True Threat'). If the players tried, they should have been attacked; if they went on, then they didn't get one.
I have a couple of power questions, too.

I have a ranger with two-blade fighting style who uses two longswords. He has the twin strike power, which I interpret as being able to make two attack rolls a turn; he can divide those attacks against two different targets or the same target. Does he have to say where he is attacking prior to making any attack rolls? Or can he change his mind on the basis of what happens with his first attack?

He also has the Dire Wolverine Strike capability. He asked if he could do this twice in a single round since he has two swords. I thought not - that essentially the requirement that he has two longswords to use DWS means that he is trading his two single attack rolls against (up to) two single enemies for a single attack roll that, if it hits, will roll damage against all targets adjacent to him that he can see. Is that right? If so, when he uses DWS against a collection of enemies of different AC, does he make one attack roll and compare it against each AC? or does he make separate attack rolls for each enemy effected by DWS?

Thanks!
I have a couple of power questions, too.

I have a ranger with two-blade fighting style who uses two longswords. He has the twin strike power, which I interpret as being able to make two attack rolls a turn; he can divide those attacks against two different targets or the same target. Does he have to say where he is attacking prior to making any attack rolls? Or can he change his mind on the basis of what happens with his first attack?

He also has the Dire Wolverine Strike capability. He asked if he could do this twice in a single round since he has two swords. I thought not - that essentially the requirement that he has two longswords to use DWS means that he is trading his two single attack rolls against (up to) two single enemies for a single attack roll that, if it hits, will roll damage against all targets adjacent to him that he can see. Is that right? If so, when he uses DWS against a collection of enemies of different AC, does he make one attack roll and compare it against each AC? or does he make separate attack rolls for each enemy effected by DWS?

Thanks!

Part 1: Its really up to the DM. Personally as a two-blade fighting style ranger and a DM, you have to choose who you are attacking before you make the rolls, if you kill him on the first hit, you just stab him again.

Part 2: Its a close burst 1, you attack as many enemies in that close burst 1 that you can see, each with its own separate attack roll (1), and a single damage that is applied to all targets that where hit.

Hope that helps
Thanks - that's great.

I'd be grateful for any response to the Kobald Hall question just prior as well (just mentioning it so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle).
I just ran my first 4e game; I'm a retread DM from the old AD&D days, so these rules have been _a lot_ to digest.

I think I finally understand an encounter as essentially what goes on between short rests (cf. players handbook 263).

I suppose my question is how you decide whether a short rest occurs. For example, is it reasonable that players should get a short rest anywhere in the Kobald Hall adventure? With serious fighting going on each cavern, it seems unbelievable that the denizens of the next cavern would leave the party to rest up. I realize p. 263 tells you that a short rest doesn't occur if it is interrupted, but what is sensible in this Kobald Hall context, as an example?

I'm thinking I should have only allowed an uninterrupted short rest right before the last room (right before 'The True Threat'). If the players tried, they should have been attacked; if they went on, then they didn't get one.

If the group says that they are taking a short rest, as long as nothing bothers them for that short rest, they can as many times as they want.

As a DM you can decide if a kobold heard the fight from the next room and that encounter rushes over to help, or sets up an ambush (surprise round for the enemy) or does nothing at all.

Are you wanting them to take short rests between each encounter, or see how far they can go without one?
My question is regarding the range of an unarmed Basic Ranged Attack.
The CB character sheet lists your weapons and both the Unarmed Basic Melee Attack and Ranged Attack. Technically you can't really make a Basic Ranged Attack unarmed, so we figured it was something like throwing a rock off the ground or whatever. It cause 1d4 damage IIRC.
Though the PHB p.287 gives the Melee Basic a special notes that it can be used while unarmed, the Ranged Basic doesn't.

What is the range of such attack ?
My question is regarding the range of an unarmed Basic Ranged Attack.
The CB character sheet lists your weapons and both the Unarmed Basic Melee Attack and Ranged Attack. Technically you can't really make a Basic Ranged Attack unarmed, so we figured it was something like throwing a rock off the ground or whatever. It cause 1d4 damage IIRC.
Though the PHB p.287 gives the Melee Basic a special notes that it can be used while unarmed, the Ranged Basic doesn't.

What is the range of such attack ?

PHB p.219 Improvised Range Weapon

Range would be 5/10
Thanks zxcv411

Also, what means slain ? That you drop to 0 or that you drop past your bloodied value in the negative ? This is in regards to sustaining a zone like Consecrated Groung. PHB P.59 says: If a zone’s creator is slain, the zone immediately ends. But i've read somewhere that you can hardly be killed in a CG zone.
Are you wanting them to take short rests between each encounter, or see how far they can go without one?

Not sure - I'm still feeling my way for game balance. The characters are so much more powerful than 1st level characters were in AD&D. This is neither good nor bad, but it puts me off-balance. I guess I'm asking for other DM opinions from folks who have run this adventure. Is the design of this adventure such that you expect 4 or 5 standard 1st level 4e players to need to rest between rooms, or would that be just making them too powerful?
Is there an [Improved Improvised Weapon Feat]?

I thought there was one that allowed any improvised item to count as a club (giving it the +2 prof and d6 damage instead of the d4). Was this feat removed?

Also, notice there is also no Weapon Expertise - Club.
Not sure - I'm still feeling my way for game balance. The characters are so much more powerful than 1st level characters were in AD&D. This is neither good nor bad, but it puts me off-balance. I guess I'm asking for other DM opinions from folks who have run this adventure. Is the design of this adventure such that you expect 4 or 5 standard 1st level 4e players to need to rest between rooms, or would that be just making them too powerful?

Most groups that I have played in or ran usually took a short rest every chance they got. Most of the time, pre-build adventures take this into account. Some might say that if they take a short rest, the next encounter might play out differently (depends on the adventure) But when it really comes down to it, Use logic.

If the party has used all their encounters and they need to heal, they are going to take a short rest.
If they only used one or two and don't really need to heal, they might decide to press on.

Let the party decide what they want to do, and act according.
Is there an [Improved Improvised Weapon Feat]?

I thought there was one that allowed any improvised item to count as a club (giving it the +2 prof and d6 damage instead of the d4). Was this feat removed?

Also, notice there is also no Weapon Expertise - Club.

Currently there is no Improved Improvised Weapon Feat in any WotC material (according to the Compendium)

and you can chose Mace for Weapon Expertise, since Clubs are under the Mace weapon group.
Thanks zxcv411

Also, what means slain ? That you drop to 0 or that you drop past your bloodied value in the negative ? This is in regards to sustaining a zone like Consecrated Groung. PHB P.59 says: If a zone’s creator is slain, the zone immediately ends. But i've read somewhere that you can hardly be killed in a CG zone.

Slain is when you are at 0 hit points of fewer.

And yes having your enemies take 1d6+Cha mod damage, while you and allies get 1+ Cha mod hit points back, when bloodied is pretty sweet. But you can still get killed and the zone could end.
Thanks zxcv411

FWIW, while browsing on a CG debate, i found an answer from a CSR concerning zones sustaining and uncouncious...

So slain would be perhaps when you go beyond your bloodied value in the negative, of what i can read but i know when you're below 0 you're considered uncouncious and dying that's why i was asking...

The CSR's answer confuse the matter now.

4. Does the healing power affect the cleric if he's unconscious in the zone? (Or does the zone immediately drop if the cleric goes unconscious?)

-- Yes it does. The zone would last until the end of their next turn, assuming they are no longer capable of spending an action (minor in this case) to sustain the zone.
Thanks zxcv411

FWIW, while browsing on a CG debate, i found an answer from a CSR concerning zones sustaining and uncouncious...

So slain would be perhaps when you go beyond your bloodied value in the negative, of what i can read but i know when you're below 0 you're considered uncouncious and dying that's why i was asking...

The CSR's answer confuse the matter now.

4. Does the healing power affect the cleric if he's unconscious in the zone? (Or does the zone immediately drop if the cleric goes unconscious?)

-- Yes it does. The zone would last until the end of their next turn, assuming they are no longer capable of spending an action (minor in this case) to sustain the zone.

With all due respect, zxcv411 is not correct about being slain.

For Monsters and NPCs it means 0 or less HPs. But for PCs, it means -(blodied value) or less.

So CS's answer is correct.
Sebby
"I'm a bonster. Rawr!"
Here's my quick question:

I have been over the rulebooks multiple times and cannot find (if it's even there) penalties for sleeping in armor, are they there and if so, where?

Thanks in advance!

"Is that your final answer?"

-Frequent quote from my side of the DM screen

Here's my quick question:

I have been over the rulebooks multiple times and cannot find (if it's even there) penalties for sleeping in armor, are they there and if so, where?

Thanks in advance!

There are currently no rules for that. You'll have to make it up if you want to keep track of that.
Sebby
"I'm a bonster. Rawr!"

That's correct. Put another way, as soon as you drop out of counting combat rounds, you have started a Short Rest.

For example, is it reasonable that players should get a short rest anywhere in the Kobald Hall adventure?

Absolutely, they should get one after each and every Encounter. If they didn't have a Short Rest between them, they wouldn't be separate Encounters, they would be one really big Encounter - and you'd be hugely penalising your Party.

With serious fighting going on each cavern, it seems unbelievable that the denizens of the next cavern would leave the party to rest up.

Why not?

First: There's a decent distance between each encounter. The next one *might not* be alerted.

Second: Encounter #2 have a defensive position and a trap. They're cowardly Kobolds. Yeah, right, they're going to go *leave that* to go after something that took out the guards. Encounter #3 is noisy and playing a sport - they're not going to HEAR Encounters 1 or 2. #4 has, again, a trap and a good defensive position - leaving that doesn't make sense. And, of course, #5 can't actually *fit* into the rest of the dungeon.

Third: The monsters don't know the "short rest" game mechanic.

And, two out-of-game reasons: The entire system is balanced around the idea that you get Short Rests between Encounters, and it's much more fun to be able to spend your Surges and refresh your Encounter powers before taking on the next threat.

There ARE benefits to running from one encounter to the next without Resting - effects that last "until the end of the encounter" don't end, Stances don't end, "sustain" powers can still be sustained - but this only happens when the Party *chooses* to make it happen.

You could do this, but at that point, instead of 4 Encounters, you would have had one very, large, incredibly tough encounter, that happened to come in waves. Which is very much NOT how the dungeon was intended to be run, especially not on first-level characters.

The bit about "you can't take a Short Rest if you're interrupted" is really intended so you can't barricade a door that will take the Ogre 5 rounds to bash through and expect a Short Rest, or sit around in the path of the guard patrols and rest without moving on to find a place to hide. You're SUPPOSED to get a Short Rest after every Encounter, unless something really exceptional happens.
Confused about Stealth? Think "invisibility" means "take the mini off the board to make people guess?" You need to check out The Rules Of Hidden Club.
Slain is when you are at 0 hit points of fewer

You are wrong. "Slain" means "Killed", which means "death", which means negative-bloodied HP, more-than-bloodied in a Coup De Grace, three failed death saves, or another effect that says "you die".

It is almost impossible to die in Consecrated Ground, because as long as you aren't dead, you start your turn in the zone and, since you are Bloodied, you heal. This automatically puts you back at positive hitpoints, and you can take your normal complement of actions - including "minor action, I sustain the zone".

It's not there. Tracking things like the changes to your character sheet for not wearing armor is boring, time-consuming, and not fun, and so the system doesn't care.

It's like why Disarms and anti-magic fields aren't in the game either: Because recalculating things on the fly is boring, slow, and not fun.

(Also: Love the username.)
It's not there. Tracking things like the changes to your character sheet for not wearing armor is boring, time-consuming, and not fun, and so the system doesn't care.

It's like why Disarms and anti-magic fields aren't in the game either: Because recalculating things on the fly is boring, slow, and not fun.

(Also: Love the username.)

I always though it was a waste of time, glad to see WOTC did too, thanks!

(Thanks for the compliment, most people have no idea where it came from!)

"Is that your final answer?"

-Frequent quote from my side of the DM screen

I believe a "Battering Ram" is considered a tool (though I can't find it for 4th E).

Under Wonderous items you can put silent on any tool. So, would a "Silent Battering Ram" would be legal?

Also, does anyone know the rules for a battering ram vs. objects? So far we have just been adding +2 (like most tools) to strength checks vs breaking down doors/inanimate objects.
Is there any way to find out which wizard spells are somatic, silent, need components or gestures and such? Or are wizards allowed to cast spells simply by remembering them?
Thanks
Thanks for the help, everyone. Makes a lot of sense now.

I think I was confused by the option of playing on through the next encounter for extra action points. Just need to get the feel of what is good enough for a single encounter and what is too much. I know they've made these rules about what constitutes a level N encounter (N=1,2,3,...) but there is some variance of what level encounter is appropriate for a given level of character. All of this is a lot to absorb - we never worried about any of this in AD&D....
Hey guys, I am getting back into D&D for the first time in about a decade, and I have been trying to figure something out about wizards. I will write out the relevant rule in question to see what you guys think.

As a wizard, you get a spellbook which allows 2 daily spells to be chosen from:

"Your spellbook also holds your daily and utility spells. You begin knowing two daily spells, one of which you can use on any given day. Each time you gain a level that lets you select a daily spell or a utility spell, choose two different daily spells or utility spells of that level to add to your book. After an extended rest, you can prepare a number of daily and utility spells according to what you can cast per day for your level. You can't prepare the same spell twice." (PHB 158)

The only restrictions I see are: 1) You cannot prepare the same spell twice and 2) You can only prepare the number of spells you can cast per day for your level.

My question is this: say you are a 5th level wizard, is there any reason you cannot choose two 5th level daily attack spells to use for that day?

It seems that both of those conditions are satisfied by preparing Fireball and Bigby's Icy Grasp.
My question is this: say you are a 5th level wizard, is there any reason you cannot choose two 5th level daily attack spells to use for that day?

Because "according to what you can cast for your level" includes "one spell of each level for which you have a Daily". Meaning, 1xL1 and 1xL5. And if you reach 9, 1xL9, too.

This is a pretty common question - Customer Service has posted clarifications about it several times already. But the short version is, no, you can't get multiple high-level Dailies by sacrificing low-level ones.
I believe a "Battering Ram" is considered a tool (though I can't find it for 4th E).

Under Wonderous items you can put silent on any tool. So, would a "Silent Battering Ram" would be legal?

Also, does anyone know the rules for a battering ram vs. objects? So far we have just been adding +2 (like most tools) to strength checks vs breaking down doors/inanimate objects.

Rams aren't printed, so they're not items in the game.

That being said, your suggestion isn't a bad one, and as soon as you add "battering ram: +2 to Strength checks to break down doors" as a legal item, making it Silent becomes sensible.
Is there any way to find out which wizard spells are somatic, silent, need components or gestures and such? Or are wizards allowed to cast spells simply by remembering them?

There are no restrictions that aren't in the rules, any more than anything stops a Fighter from using Cleave.

Which is to say, a restrained Wizard would have the "Restrained" condition and take a -2 to all attacks (but could still cast spells) and a truly helpless wizard would probably be Stunned (ends when the chains and gag are removed).

No specific spells need anything more or less than any other spells, or any non-spell powers.
Thanks for the help, everyone. Makes a lot of sense now.

I think I was confused by the option of playing on through the next encounter for extra action points.

I suspect you may still be confused: Action Points accrue at a rate of one per "Milestone". A milestone is two Encounters before an EXTENDED rest.

You can take Short Rests as much as you want and still gain Milestones. Your actions points (and Milestones) accumulate until you take an Extended Rest. Extended rests restore Encounters, HP, Dailies, and Surges - and reset your Milestones to 0 and your AP to 1.

Just need to get the feel of what is good enough for a single encounter and what is too much. I know they've made these rules about what constitutes a level N encounter (N=1,2,3,...) but there is some variance of what level encounter is appropriate for a given level of character. All of this is a lot to absorb - we never worried about any of this in AD&D....

The idea of a level-appropriate encounter showed up in 3 and 3.5.

The DMG actually has some good suggestions - but the short version is that an encounter of up to Level +3 is generally fair, if very tough. One of their level should be most common, and an occasional easy Level-1 encounter isn't a bad idea. As well, watch out for individual monsters - a L15 Soldier might fit the budget for a L5 Encounter, and thus seem "fair" against a party of L4 characters, but your average L15 Soldier is unhittable by L4s and can't miss them. So, watch out for that kind of thing.

Vilnius_Nastavnik:
(Thanks for the compliment, most people have no idea where it came from!)

The Hunt For Red October is is a great movie. Everyone should know it.
Because "according to what you can cast for your level" includes "one spell of each level for which you have a Daily". Meaning, 1xL1 and 1xL5. And if you reach 9, 1xL9, too.

This is a pretty common question - Customer Service has posted clarifications about it several times already. But the short version is, no, you can't get multiple high-level Dailies by sacrificing low-level ones.

I searched the Customer Service FAQ's, and there was my exact question.

I still think that they are dodging a bullet here, because I have found no evidence that this is the case based upon the rules in the Player's Handbook.

But thanks for the answer, and the way to find it.
It is almost impossible to die in Consecrated Ground, because as long as you aren't dead, you start your turn in the zone and, since you are Bloodied, you heal.

Dying != Bloodied. At least, to balance any thing that work on "bloodied creatures", I ever considered that while you're dying, you are not bloodied. And by RAW, i ever think that dying is a "bloodied upgrade", not a "bloodied and dying".

[<()>]Proud Brazilian. Typos are free bonuses. 

I suspect you may still be confused: Action Points accrue at a rate of one per "Milestone". A milestone is two Encounters before after an EXTENDED rest.

You can take Short Rests as much as you want and still don't gain Milestones. Milestones can be achieved only after two encounters. Your actions points (and Milestones) accumulate until you take an Extended Rest. Extended rests restore Encounters, HP, Dailies, and Surges - and reset your Milestones to 0 and your AP to 1.

Clarified for ye.

Dying != Bloodied. At least, to balance any thing that work on "bloodied creatures", I ever considered that while you're dying, you are not bloodied. And by RAW, i ever think that dying is a "bloodied upgrade", not a "bloodied and dying".

Unfortunately, RAW, you're wrong. PHB1 293 defines bloodied as "You are bloodied when your current hit points drop to your bloodied value or lower", with no caveats for this *ending* when they drop to zero or below. WotC customer service has fielded this one a few times, too, always on the side of "Dying creatures are Bloodied, so Consecrated Ground heals them".

There are actually very few effects that really matter in this case - Regeneration explicitly stops when you're unconscious so "regen while bloodied" doesn't pick you back up, and most of the bonuses for being bloodied don't apply because you can't take actions. The penalties for things targeting bloodied creatures, on the other hand, are perfectly appropriate to inflict on you.

About the clarification: I don't think you said anything different. I think you said the same thing in a different way, but, hey, if that way works better for you, awesome.

(I will point out, however, that my bit about "you can gain Milestones while taking short rests" wasn't intended to mean "you can gain Milestones BY taking short rests", but rather as a rebuttal to the previous poster's assertion that a Milestone could only be gained by taking *no* rests, which we both know is wrong.)
Unfortunately, RAW, you're wrong. PHB1 293 defines bloodied as "You are bloodied when your current hit points drop to your bloodied value or lower", with no caveats for this *ending* when they drop to zero or below. WotC customer service has fielded this one a few times, too, always on the side of "Dying creatures are Bloodied, so Consecrated Ground heals them".

There are actually very few effects that really matter in this case - Regeneration explicitly stops when you're unconscious so "regen while bloodied" doesn't pick you back up, and most of the bonuses for being bloodied don't apply because you can't take actions. The penalties for things targeting bloodied creatures, on the other hand, are perfectly appropriate to inflict on you.

Thanks for the discussion. I'm still considering dying an upgrade from bloodied on my table, but is nice to know the rule.

About the clarification: I don't think you said anything different. I think you said the same thing in a different way, but, hey, if that way works better for you, awesome.

Blame my mother language not being english :D

Sign In to post comments