Glorious Chainsaw Method

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Exalted is all about massive power combinations, and it's a great place for peopelwho liek that sort of thing.
I'm not that big a fan of such myself, just sounded like a fun name for a screwy ability.
Exalted is all about massive power combinations, and it's a great place for peopelwho liek that sort of thing.

Eh, sonny, no it's not. You could be more wrong, but you're right with the "massive power" part. If you think that's badwrong, then you're in the wrong neighbourhood. This is the CharOp forum, see?
Exalted is great if you want to be a demigod from day 1, it's like Vampire or Werewolf or Demon or any of the other ones. 'Skip low levels, I want the badass powers now!'
I have just crossed out the flavor text for Cascade of Blades and replaced it with "Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws".
Eh, sonny, no it's not. You could be more wrong, but you're right with the "massive power" part. If you think that's badwrong, then you're in the wrong neighbourhood. This is the CharOp forum, see?

Alright, let's be clear here. This is not the character optimization forum. It is genuinely not that hard to have an understanding of where you are at any given time, so give it a shot.
Alright, let's be clear here. This is not the character optimization forum. It is genuinely not that hard to have an understanding of where you are at any given time, so give it a shot.

Aha, and here I practise my Glorious Foot Unto Mouth Prana. Yes, you're absolutely right - I forgot which thread I was in. Oops. Still, the comment was uninformed and misleading. So there.
EDIT: Ah never mind, I found it, Blade Cascade of rangers pg 109, Regardles,, that power is probably my 2nd Favorite ranger power

Cascade of blades? sounds really cool, what page is it located?

I've searched for it and can find it not, otherwise I too might just write that as the NEW flavor text.
Sign In to post comments