What's your favorite trick in 4e that exists solely due to poor writing? Doesn't have to be gamebreakingly powerful, but mildly abusable / inconsistent enough to be clearly unintended is what i'm looking for.
Examples might include:
- O-ssassin shrouds Erachima-style leading to ranger-like damage output.
- Ire Strike Augment 2 allowing an ally to shift infinite spaces so long as they end adjacent to the target.
- Forward-Thinking Cut Augment 1 not specifying either that it's supposed to be a pre-effect or that you have to charge using the unaugmented version of itself, allowing for up to 6 charges in one nova turn without an AP at level 7.
- Trailblazing Assault not specifying 'unaugmented' in its Special: you can use this power in place of an MBA when charging, allowing for Chargedent Barrage chains.
- Corellon's Boon of Arcane Might not specifying "level 1 at-will", allowing for ethereal sidestep or hexblade/binder pact boons as valid choices.
- PMC not specifying "level 1 at-will", allowing for poaching Dual-Weapon Strike, a la Mia.
Not thinking of too many more off the top of my head, but given that there's 3 ardent examples there, there's clearly plenty of poorly written/thought through psionic powers.