4th Edition Editable PDF Character Sheets

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
The GNOgaming team is pleased to annouce the release of some editable PDF character sheets that we feel are very useful.

Most of us have been regular D&D players and DMs for nearly 20 years. Our first gaming experiences began with the original Dungeons and Dragons (basic) and has continued through every stage to the present. The original design for the character sheets on gnogaming.com began in 3.5, but were easily adapted to 4th edition. The 3.5 versions will be added to the site in September.

Our team at gnogaming.com is working on developing our own world, Ara. It has come a long way, but may be awhile yet before it is ready to be published. We did not want people to wait for everything to hit at once and therefore decided to release the character sheets and a few other sheets we felt were handy to both players and DMs.

Please visit our site and any comments, suggestions, or requests can be sent to the contact email at the bottom of the character files and DM files pages. Please enjoy these sheets and I hope they can benefit many of you.

-The GNOgamers
www.gnogaming.com
I wanted to announce a new update to the character sheets. The much requested sheet containing a stat block page has been added. In addition some minor changes have been made to the other character sheets as well.

-The GNOgaming Team
www.gnogaming.com
Very nice. I have this now. edit- I can't download the new version. I can get 4.4 i believe but not 4.5
Very nice. I have this now. edit- I can't download the new version. I can get 4.4 i believe but not 4.5

I have tested and verified all versions are available and can be downloaded and opened. I hope any issue you are having has been resolved. 5.1 is the only version currently not yet available. There were some technical issues that are nearly resolved. 5.1 should be available tomorrow.

I noticed your current character name is Azriel, and was curious which form you took your name from. Smurfs, or Angel of Death. I love it and have used it myself in one way or another.
Versions 3.5.1, 4.5.1, and 5.1.1 have been posted to the website and are ready for use. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and input on these sheets. We hope they help your gaming experience.

-The GNOgaming Team
www.gnogaming.com
I wanted to update everyone on some changes. We have now also added a few 3.5 edition files to our site and hope those still playing 3.5 will take advantage of these files. Thanks to everyone who has helped make these files what they are today.

-The GNOgaming Team
www.gnogaming.com
When I saw this topic, I thought it said "Edible Character Sheets". :-)
bandwidth issues dude
bandwidth issues dude

How so?
The bandwidth issue is on YOUR end, Gnogamer. The site says:

"The bandwidth or page view limit for this site has been exceeded and the page cannot be viewed at this time. Once the site is below the limit, it will once again begin serving as normal."
OK, thanks for the clarification. We are looking into this right now and hopefully will have it resolved shortly. I will notify you as soon as it is once again available.

-The GNOgaming Team
www.gnogaming.com
It looks like we have things back for now, but we are still moving forward with a transition that should be much more reliable. If you see any additional issues feel free to let us know by contacting us through email using the link on the website.

-The GNOgaming Team
www.gnogaming.com
Good news, it looks like everything is working on our new site. If you get a 404 error you probably need to clear your cache in order to see the new site. Clearing your cookies and history should fix it. Thanks for all your support and happy gaming.

-The GNOgaming Team
www.gnogaming.com
Thanks for posting these. The stripped down cover sheet version in particular is nice and no one else has one really. Well done!
Thanks for posting these. The stripped down cover sheet version in particular is nice and no one else has one really. Well done!

Thanks for the compliment. We really appreciate it. Watch for the more condensed version coming soon. It will be the first couple pages with the powers and rituals pages removed. Similar to the 3_5 versions but with the stat block cover added. Thanks again and happy gaming.

-The GNOgaming Team
www.gnogaming.com
The latest update was just published to our site. There was a minor change made to all the character sheets allowing for the alignment field to be edited or left blank.

The complete character sheets were modified a little more with the two new versions that do NOT have the rituals section attached. In addition, all the complete character sheet versions have had the powers section revamped. One additional powers page was added making 3 pages for powers, and each page was color coded based on the type of powers (at-will, encounter, or daily).

Also added the standalone powers sheet and the individual pages. One major update to the powers was the font change. We increased the font to 8 pt which does appear better on the sheets.

I hope everyone likes the new changes. Thanks again for everyone's support on our continued project.

-The GNOgaming Team
Welcome to GNOgaming.com
Greetings,

Last night we made an update to the 4th edition character section. We updated the 4.5.x version since there was a calculation issue for the total weight of the equipment.

In addition, we realize a lot of players have begun using power cards and even ritual cards for their games. This has eliminated the reason for a character sheet to list powers and rituals alltogether so we created a character sheet for this group of gamers. It is a basic single page sheet that just covers the character. No powers, rituals or magical items sheets were added. This sheet is also ideal for players who might be using a laptop with older hardware or limited resources. We are in the process of creating another version with the stat block as well, but no release date has been scheduled at this time.

Enjoy and happy gaming.

-The GNOgaming Team
www.gnogaming.com
We wanted to make a quick announcement. Tomorrow we will be releasing the latest versions of the character sheets. All character sheets will have been effected by the latest changes, and we even completed the simplified version with the stat block as we hoped. The full announcement will be posted tomorrow after the files are successfully uploaded. Many of the changes were aesthetic, but a few major ones were added as well. Watch for our announcement of the official release tomorrow.

-The GNOgaming.Team
www.gnogaming.com
Its official. We have updated the site with the latest versions of character sheets. Thanks again to BartD on the Enworld forum for the many suggestions. The updates include:

* Added usage dropdown for weapons and powers.
* Usage dropdown selection is now reflected in the power name field by a change in the background color to match the usage.
* Increased the field size and character limit for Weapon and Power Name fields and Properties fields.
* Changed Astral Diamond font.
* Increased font for Weapon and Power Name field.
* Removed "+" from Attack Forms section.
* Increased the character limit for Defenses field.
* Changed the Conditions section to begin with empty fields.
* Fixed Current HP calculation (only broken on some sheets).
* Added Areas to list powers (At-Will, Encounter, and Daily) on all non-Stat Block character sheets.
* Added "Used" checkbox on stat block page for powers (to be used when character users encounter or daily power).

Enjoy and happy gaming.

-The GNOgaming Team
www.gnogaming.com
Any chance of you guys releasing some black and white sheets? I like them, but when you're printing as many character sheets as me, pages of full color are too draining on ink.
Any chance of you guys releasing some black and white sheets? I like them, but when you're printing as many character sheets as me, pages of full color are too draining on ink.

The good news is that we are looking into making this a reality.

The bad news is that we are still finishing a few other projects that have a higher priority.

The good news is that we are likely going to be able to make this a reality before the new year. Check back and we will post when we release the "printer friendly" version.
Sign In to post comments