RavingDork's Character Gallery

201 posts / 0 new
Last post

WELCOME TO
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/RavingDork.jpg)
RAVINGDORK'S
CHARACTER GALLERY

I just wanted to post several characters for your viewing pleasure. Please take a look at the below character cards and tell me what you think. Also, feel free to use them in your own games as you see fit. (You can download PDF character sheets of each character from MediaFire simply by clicking on their character portraits.)

I also intend to use this thread to help other people with their own characters: either to come up with a good character background, better write existing backgrounds, or to find cool character portraits on the internet--among other helpful things of a similar nature. (Please note, however, that I reserve the right to post any characters that I was involved in helping to create in this thread--don't worry though, I still give credit where it's due.)

I am always adding more characters to my gallery, so please check back frequently. :D

“Luck favors the bold.”

Avandar was raised in the gang-ruled streets of the prison city of Wheloon, and his extensive scars bear witness to the tribulations he endured on the path to his adulthood. At his first opportunity, he escaped, leaving behind the prison city and also the hypocritical regime that turned its back on anyone suspected of worshiping Shar.

Avandar is a survivor who holds a bitter grudge against his former homeland. He adventures in hopes of building himself a new home of comfort and wealth far from the Land of the Purple Dragon. He is suspicious of sanctimonious do-gooders who refuse to acknowledge the darkness that infects all creatures’ hearts. He is fiercely loyal to his chosen companions but remains largely indifferent to anyone beyond his "crew."

Despite the many troubles and ongoing hardships in his life, Avandar believes himself to be a chosen of Tymora—a man of seemingly unnatural luck slated by destiny for great things. Such a belief may not be far from the truth, however. Even though his luck is often fairly average, Avandar can make honest claims to a handful of truly extraordinary events in his life (such as being born while his mother fought off an orc champion or having been the only survivor of plague). This has caused him to develop an extremely bold and reckless personality with an ego to match.

Currently in play. May not be equipped appropriately for its level.

[deck=Azriel (1st-level Dragonborn Paladin of the Raven Queen)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/DragonbornFolloweroftheIceQueen.jpg)[/deck]

“I was born on the slopes of Mount Emberstare during an eclipse, when the moon turned as red as blood.”

Azriel is a hulking dragonborn paladin of the Raven Queen, as frightening as a fast approaching avalanche; as solid, tough, and stubborn as a glacier; and as fierce as the worst blizzards of the North. He has little to no respect for those who can’t defend themselves and is prone to leave such pathetic worms to their own fate. Should such creatures survive their hardships, then it was the will of the Raven Queen and the inner strength that she unlocked in them. Azriel believes that life itself is a great test and that the world will one day face a great judgment that will bring about untold peace and prosperity—or absolute destruction. What’s more, Azriel believes himself to be an instrument of this coming judgment day and he actively works towards bringing it about while preparing the Raven Queen’s followers for its inevitable eventuality.

Azriel was hatched in a temple of the Raven Queen and raised by holy monks who believed him a blessing sent by the Raven Queen herself. Indeed, with the blood red moon overhanging his birth site and Azriel’s unusual birth defects—ice blue scales and pearly black eyes, it is no surprise that the superstitious monks believed him to be an individual chosen by Fate.

The temple monks raised Azriel with the teachings of the Raven Queen. They taught him about natural selection and how only the strong survive to further her cause. As he grew, Azriel was constantly tested—put through grueling training regimens that would mean his death should he happen to fail. Azriel’s strength and determination to succeed proved to be more than enough, however, leaving his masters to further suspect a divine spark somewhere in his being.

After surviving twenty-five harsh winters on the mountain slopes of Mount Emberstare, Azriel finally completed his trials and was ordained by the monks as a Paladin in service to the Raven Queen. He was then set loose to spread the word of his goddess, the teachings of his monk masters, and to test a new generation of strong survivors suited to serving the Ice Queen. Azriel, like his adoptive monk family, truly believes that he is fated to do many great and terrible deeds—deeds that will one day test the strength of all the world.

Requested by Zillah.

[deck=Balasar (2nd-level Dragonborn Cleric)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/DragonbornPriest.jpg)[/deck]

“Those who oppose Erathis shall know pain without end.”

Balasar is a dragonborn cleric devoted to Erathis, the Great Inventor who formed civilization out of chaos and liberated the humanoid races from their barbarism. He is a powerful healer, a consummate Samaritan, a paragon of his faith, and a completely fanatic zealot. Balasar never tolerates insults against his faith and is quick to accuse such dissenters of being heretical heathens deserving of nothing less than a highly public execution. What’s more, Balasar’s station as the local judge and his lofty position within the church’s hierarchy gives him some leeway in carrying out such public executions.

A master of subtly manipulating evidence, of bending laws to his favor, and of convincing the people of his community of any allegations he decides to lie upon his unfortunate foes, Balasar possesses near absolute control over the lives of his citizenry. Despite his crazed devotion to his faith, the vast majority of people love him for his extreme dedication to the bettering of their community. After all, any who questioned the morality of his behavior have long since been ―legitimately‖ burned at the stake or imprisoned for their heresy.

If ever confronted by an obvious superior about the high number of executions in his community, Balasar is quick to dismiss it with a warning, sometimes laced with a veiled threat: ―If we are not constantly vigilant against the lawless terrorists who would dare attempt to undo all the efforts of the almighty Erathis, then we are no more deserving of his lord’s gifts than the heretics themselves.‖ Balasar’s skills of control through deception are such that even fellow faithful and those of superior station are not necessarily safe from his potential wrath.

Requested by Disciple_of_Juiblex. Inspired by Frollo from "The Hunchback of Notre Dame."

[deck=Baronai (2nd-level Elf Fighter)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Character%20Sheet%20Portraits/Baronai.jpg)[/deck]

“My past matters not.”

Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, Baronai knew very little about living a common life. The only higher authority Baronai had to answer to was his family—particularly his parents, who were so busy with the administration of his birthright that they left his education and upbringing to trusted servants.

In his youth, Baronai toured the countryside from the back of a pillow-laden carriage, sipping freshly squeezed fruit juice from an ice-chilled carafe. He spent days taking lessons in the warmth and comfort of his personal chambers. When he wasn’t pursuing his own education, he diverted himself with games, music, theater, and flirtations. He attended elegant parties with properly coifed hair and manicured nails. Some would say that Baronai was blessed from birth, but he believes that the simple fact of his presence bestows a blessing upon others.

Having spent long hours working under the tutelage of a master swordsman, it was only natural that Baronai turned to the path of the adventurer after his noble family’s fall from grace. His family was ultimately destroyed by infighting and scandal. As the only truly innocent member of his family, Baronai represents the last remaining shred of his family’s former dignity, glory, and honor. In order to make up for his family’s mistakes, he has since become a bastion for goodness in the world.

[deck=Beiro (1st-level Half-Elf Warlord)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Beiro.jpg)[/deck]

“Stand and fight!”

Beiro is a half-elf warlord and an enthusiastic tactician. He has no aspirations to march at the head of an army; he is instead content leading a small band of friends in a quest for personal glory. Wealth is a welcome benefit of adventuring, and between adventures, he enjoys spending his time and wealth in the world’s cities. He wins friends easily, draws on a wide network of contacts to find adventuring opportunities, and can call in favors across the land.

A strong sense of compassion leads Beiro to aid those in need and alleviate their suffering in any way he can. Often he fights against evil forces that prey on the weak, whether the forces are bandits harrying caravans or Gnolls laying waste to farmsteads. He refuses to let fighting define him, however, and spends more time helping the victims of hardship than he does celebrating his successes.

[deck=Brôg (8th-level Elf Rogue)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Brg.jpg)[/deck]

“Try and keep up.”

Brôg is a frightening, bloodthirsty, Elven mercenary. She is incredibly strong and swift, frequently dancing circles around her enemies while throwing them around like rag dolls. She wields a unique weapon she calls the “bear claw” which she uses in conjunction with her shortsword to bring additional pain to those who would dare stand up to her. She has also been known to use it at a backup weapon when she is deprived of her sword. Rumor has it that all of her weapons have been cruelly enchanted so as to enhance the pain felt by her dying victims. Brôg cares not for pleas of mercy and swiftly silences any who choose to stand against her in battle.

Few among the living know of Brôg’s past, though many believe that she was exiled from her home forest for her excessively violent tendencies. Her most trusted colleagues, on the other hand, know this to be true. When not in a bloody battle of some kind, most people find that Brôg is bluntly honest, stubborn, and incredibly thorough. She is not a subtle person and sees little point in being polite to others—seeing it as another form of deception and a complete waste of time—two things she despises among all else.

Brôg Adaneth literally means “Bear Woman” in the Elven tongue.

[deck=Cala (3rd-level Human Cleric of Bahamut)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Cala.jpg)[/deck]

“Through Bahamut’s merciful power you have been healed.”

Abandoned at a small village temple of Bahamut as a babe, Cala was raised and taught the righteous ways of the dragon god. Although most followers at the temple espoused physical training to better defend the innocent, Cala never excelled in that particular area. Instead, she thrust herself into mastering the arts of healing. By the age of twelve she had risen to become one of the top healers in her area.

One day, Cala’s services were called upon to heal an injured monster working with the local town leaders. The Gnoll traitor, responsible for the demise of his own clan, fought bravely on behalf of the town and had been gravely wounded. Initially disgusted at the sight of the hairy beast, Cala ended up befriending him during his stay at the temple. She saw in him the strength and courage she felt she had always lacked herself.

A year later, Cala would treat another patient: a young sailor claiming to be a friend of the old Gnoll. With him he brought grave news relating the deaths of his companions—among them the brave Gnoll warrior who had saved the town a year prior. After healing the sailor, Cala asked if she could join him on his travels. In doing so she believes she can honor her old friend by continuing to spread good deeds throughout the world.

As such, a strong sense of compassion leads Cala to aid those in need and alleviate their suffering in any way she can. Often she fights against evil forces that prey on the weak, whether the forces are bandits harrying caravans or orcs laying waste to farmsteads. She refuses to let fighting define her, however, and spends more time helping the victims of hardship than she does celebrating her successes.

[deck=Caramip (5th-level Gnome Rogue/Wizard)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Caramip.jpg)[/deck]

“Can you bullseye a target in mid-back flip before landing in a perfect one-armed handstand? How about escaping a heavily guarded cell while being watched by no less than four of the sheriff’s most astute guards? Perhaps you can pick any lock or any pocket without ever getting caught? …I thought not.”

Urban streets raised Caramip, a lonely orphan and street urchin. For years she earned a meager living as an expert knife thrower and acrobatic showman. Shortly after becoming an adult she ran afoul of the law and was imprisoned for a brief time to await trial. The trial never came. Caramip didn’t desire to be present for it, so she used her uncanny skills and connections on the street to make an escape. Word of her daring and resourceful escape traveled fast, but such stories tend to leave out the fact that she had lots of help from several friends who valued her skills too much to let her remain incarcerated.

Caramip is a very quite introvert who prefers not to interact with others unless interacted with first. Otherwise she has a friendly “feminine” demeanor, a good sense of humor, applies lots of dedication to her work, and gets along well in small groups. She also has a good grasp of her strengths and weaknesses and is a master of determining when a job or task may be better suited to someone else.

Although Caramip has the potential to be terribly violent, she nonetheless stands as a point of calm tranquility in the world. To her small group of friends, Caramip seems above the world’s tumult, present in their midst but clearly set apart by her very nature.

[deck=Crysis (2nd-level Tiefling Wizard)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Frostfell.jpg)[/deck]

“Chill out for a bit.”

Crysis is a tiefling wizard torn between good and evil. She longs to fit into the human society in which she lives and would like to call herself genuinely good. At the same time, she fears that her soul is irretrievably tainted by the touch of evil—both the evil in her blood and the sinister nature of her obsession with arcane lore. She feels as if she is on a tightrope between good and evil and might eventually fall either way. Her companions recognize and trust him in the power she wields, and that trust has been enough on some days to keep her from making terrible mistakes. Her life is tormented, and though she believes she is called to a great destiny, she is not sure whether she will become a hero or a villain.

Crysis’ one desire is for power. She adventures in search of arcane lore and ancient artifacts that will increase her mastery of magic. She prays to Ioun because she sees knowledge as the key to power, but she is also drawn to the evil deity Vecna, wondering what power the god of secrets might offer her in exchange for her devotion.

[deck=Deacon (12th-level Tiefling Warlord/Battle Captain)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Deacon.jpg)[/deck]

“Not everyone will tell you war is the answer, but everyone will tell you that they are ready to fight for the lives of their loved ones.”

A powerful Tiefling ex-general, Deacon has grown old—old and tired. Everywhere he goes in his homeland, people offer him free drinks and lodging for the things he accomplished in the war. Some say he had a hand in ending it himself. Even so, Deacon is a humble and modest individual who usually just wants to be left alone. If asked about his role in the war, he will usually say, “I lead men into battle, those men died, and they rewarded me with metals and even more men to lead into needless slaughter.”

Deacon, doesn’t hate war—he even finds it necessary at times. What he hates is that war is often run by incompetent leaders who are all too willing to sacrifice men’s lives not for the well being of the masses, but for their own selfish gain. What’s more, such men often manipulated him in his youth to their own ends.

Much older and wiser now, Deacon has become disenchanted by the way wars have been fought throughout history. He has officially retired from his station as high general of his country and long ago began traveling the world in search of a war he can call his own—a war actually worth fighting for. Eventually, he made one of his own.

His travels have only made him even more cynical and dark, however. The needless atrocities he has seen at the command of the rich and powerful in his homeland has filled him with a near righteous rage. Never having found what he sought, he now plots with other like-minded generals and soldiers from his past to lead a coup against his own nation’s leaders. Once he and his men are in power, they will rally the people of their country and show the whole world how real wars are fought.

[deck=Diesa (8th-level Dwarven Wizard/Ranger)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Ancient_det01.jpg)[/deck]

“We north-folk are a hardy people!”

A warrior-wizard from the far North, Diesa’s brooding force of personality inspires more fear than loyalty. Unlike many of her kind, she grew up feeling apart from Dwarven society—having been raised on open tundra rather than in cramped underground caverns. She has always been a loner and is accustomed to relying only on herself.

Now that Diesa is part of an adventuring group, she is slowly learning to trust her companions, though she still shows little tolerance for their sometimes foolish behavior.

Diesa heavily favors freezing magic that can hinder her foes, allowing her or her allies to destroy or capture them by more conventional means.

[deck=Eddy (15th-level Human Warlock/Doomsayer)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/106735.jpg)[/deck]

“My old age has brought me immense knowledge, my knowledge holds a great many dark secrets, and from those dark secrets I draw my power!”

Eddy long ago mastered the astrologer’s art, learning the secret names of the stars and gazing into the Far Realm beyond, gaining great power thereby. She can call upon powers that madden or terrify her enemies, manipulate chance and fate, or scour her foes with icy banes and curses drawn from beyond the night sky.

The many dark secrets she possesses long ago drove her to madness, however. As a result, she now wonders the land aimlessly with a group of wayward adventurers who take care of her so that they may better use her as a terrifying weapon of destruction. In her rare moments of lucidity, which only appears in times of great danger or suspense, Eddy shows a great deal of intelligence, wisdom, and caring for her would be companions. It is for that reason that she continues to allow herself to be manipulated, for only through her adventures can she truly find herself.

[deck=Gaia (1st-level Tiefling Rogue)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/TieflingRogue.jpg)[/deck]

“Tombs are my specialty.”

Gaia appears to be a beautiful young woman with long flowing hair and startlingly intense eyes. She has been blessed with smooth skin and a fine physical build. If it weren’t for the pair of horns, rows of sharp fangs, and snaking forked tongue in her mouth, Gaia would easily pass as human.

Gaia is a survivor who looks after herself first and foremost in all things. She cares little for others and tends to be very antisocial. Gaia has no tolerance for fools and is quick to abandon them to their own fates. Due to her tragic history, she has no compunctions against cheating, lying, or stealing if she can get away with it. Even so, she rarely does so out of concern for her own well being. In practice, she is quite a determined treasure hunter and tomb robber, rarely bothering to get in anyone’s way lest they go out of their way to cause her trouble.

In recent history, she has found herself staying at an inn in the small town of Winterhaven. From there she has been casing the nearby ruins of an old keep. Rumors abound of treasure therein has peaked her interest and the smell of gold draws her ever closer to yet another harrowing adventure.

[deck=Gobby (7th-level Goblin Rogue)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Gobby.jpg)[/deck]

“Ayah!”

A vicious little creature, Gobby is a mercenary who would happily stick his knife into someone’s back if there was gold to be had for it. He is excitable and energetic, never able to hold still for more than a moment at a time. The only thing stronger than his ferocious bloodlust and energetic drive is his greedy love of valuable shiny objects such as coins, gems, jewelry, and many magical items.

Though clearly an evil cretin, Gobby is sometimes employed by non-evil creatures that don’t wish to be directly involved in the bloody knife work that Gobby seems to love so much. Gobby will happily serve almost any master that treats him well and pays him fair—regardless of whether he is asked to serve as an assassin, bodyguard, debt collector, or generic thug. Generally, a steady supply of violence and shiny things is all Gobby needs to stay contented.

Gobby is never without his knife in hand.

“Stand before me and you’ll perish beneath me.”

Considered a king among the barbarian tribes of the world, Gordofan is said to be an invincible warrior. Originally hailing from a group called “the great eagle tribe,” Gordofan now roams the world as an everyman, helping out wherever he can. His triumphs long ago made him a great hero among men.

His legend began when his tribe was slaughtered by a horde of Orcs. Not even an adult at the time, Gordofan led a small band of survivors in a mission of revenge. They were killed to the man—leaving only Gordofan. The stories say Gordofan challenged the leader of the Orcs for the right to rule the horde and beat him in one on one combat, but historians often disagree with each other on the matter. What is known as fact is that Gordofan was not accepted as the horde’s new leader and was forced to flee for his life anyways.

Many years later Gordofan would unite and lead several impoverished barbarian tribes in a fierce war against the Orc horde. Still without a leader and wholly chaotic, the Orcs quickly fell to the furious onslaught and were forced out of the occupied valleys and back into their mountain homes. Gordofan is the only known individual to have been offered the position “chief of chiefs” among all the barbarian tribes—and to have turned it down without hesitation or regret.

[deck=Hadarai (2nd-level Eladrin Ranger)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Character%20Sheet%20Portraits/Hadarai.jpg)[/deck]

“Stay with me. I don’t want to have to go looking for your body.”

Hadarai is an Eladrin ranger, as comfortable in the shadows of the world as in the twilight of the Feywild. He moves with the grace of a panther and can be uncannily silent when he chooses. Although he maintains a cheerful disposition, he frequently stares into the distance, listening, expecting at any moment to hear signs of approaching foes.

Hadarai once served as the captain of the guard in the castle of a noble Eladrin, a ghaele of winter. Banished at the ghaele’s angry whim, Hadarai has turned his back on the Feywild entirely. He is frequently haunted by beautiful visions of himself at the head of an army, banners fluttering against a sapphire sky and blood staining the perfect snow, and he imagines that his destiny will lead him against his former lady someday.

[deck=Harmin (1st-level Dwarven Cleric of Erathis)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Character%20Sheet%20Portraits/Harmin.jpg)[/deck]

“By honor of my ancestors, you shall go no further!”

Harmin is a dwarf cleric devoted to Erathis, the Great Inventor who formed civilization out of chaos and liberated the humanoid races from their barbarism. Swinging a maul engraved with the symbol of his god, Harmin stands next to his fighter companion, trusting in divine power, the chainmail he made himself, and his own natural resilience to protect him from his enemies. His dearest hope is to craft a legacy that will last through the ages, as beautiful and enduring as the finest dwarven jewelry—a legacy of peace and justice in this troubled world.

Harmin is a fighter at heart, last in a long line of noble warriors. Three generations ago, his family’s ancestral homeland was overrun by monsters and laid to waste, leaving Harmin with nothing but tales of ancient glory as his birthright. He has sworn that he will honor his ancestors one day by ridding the world of as many great and terrible monsters as possible, and that oath drives his every action. In the meantime, he serves as a constable in a small city, doing what he can to keep the peace and fend off the encroachment of outside evils.

[deck=Jasper (2nd-level Human Cleric/Warlord)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Jasper.jpg)[/deck]

“The Raven Queen calls you now.”

Jasper is a human cleric of the Raven Queen, the goddess of winter. The settlement where he was born still thrives in a small valley untouched by the darkness spreading through the world, but he left home years ago, in search of new horizons and adventures. His travels lately have brought rumors to his ears that danger might be brewing in the ancient valley, and he is torn between a desire to seek his own way in the world and a sense of duty to his homeland.

A strong sense of compassion leads Jasper to aid those in need and alleviate their suffering in any way he can. Often he fights against evil forces that prey on the weak, whether the forces are bandits harrying caravans or Gnolls laying waste to farmsteads. He refuses to let fighting define him, however, and spends more time helping the victims of hardship than he does celebrating his successes.

[deck=Kallista (12th-level Tiefling Warlord/Paragon Warlock)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Familiar.jpg)[/deck]

“I bear this burden alone. You cannot save me.”

Kallista is a Tiefling warlock—and among the most cheerful and gregarious of her kind. The terrible powers she channels seem to leave no outward mark on her spirit or mind. She takes no delight in killing but uses lethal powers as a practical matter, to protect herself and her allies. She doesn’t often talk of the event that propelled her into a life of adventuring and a pact with dangerous beings: Without warning, a mysterious entity appeared to her and offered her power, in exchange for a favor to be named later. In what she still regards as a moment of folly, she accepted. Nightmares of her unknown future haunt her sleep, but she never speaks of them.

Due to her mysterious pact, Kallista is torn between good and evil. She longs to fit into the human society in which she lives and would like to call herself genuinely good. At the same time, she fears that her soul is irretrievably tainted by the touch of evil—both the evil in her blood and the sinister nature of her pact. She feels as if she is on a tightrope between good and evil and might eventually fall either way. Her companions recognize the good in her heart and trust her, and that trust has been enough on some days to keep her from sliding into evil. She is secretly tormented, and though she believes she is called to a great destiny, she is not sure whether she will become a hero or a villain.

Kallista prays daily to Bahamut, hoping that the dragon god will help her keep her commitment to live justly and honorably. She has no love for Bahamut’s priests and temples, but she feels a personal connection to the Platinum Dragon, which inspires her to acts of nobility and sacrifice. She leads a group of adventurers in strikes against evil forces but dreams of one day leading an army under Bahamut’s banner. In his name, she struggles to keep the violent temper and cruel streak fueled by her horrible power under tight control.

[deck=Kharzod (1st-level Dwarven Paladin of the Raven Queen)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Kharzod.jpg)[/deck]

“Hand me my axe. It's time to introduce someone to the Queen.”

Kharzod is as mighty as he is venerable. For ages long past he has served the Raven Queen faithfully as a servant of Death. He actively hunts down cults of Orcus and destroys undead of all types across the land.

Kharzod is extremely taciturn—even for a dwarf. He is a perfectionist in all things—constantly looking to perfect his skills, no matter how trivial. Kharzod also happens to be an extremely proud warrior who suffers from delusions of grandeur. He is unwaveringly loyal to his deity and will not tolerate any insult to his Ice Queen.

Kharzod bears a large cloak of raven feathers—said to be a gift from his god to his great grandfather’s grandfather. He wears it with pride and intends to pass it down to his eldest son when his time in the living realms has come to an end.

[deck=Kobb (1st-level Kobold Paladin of Bahamut)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Kobb-1.jpg)[/deck]

“The RightsBlood may have survived the assault on my temple, but they won’t survive me!”

Kobb was taken in by a paladin of Bahamut while still a baby lizardling. Fearing incursions by neighboring Kobold clans, a temple of Bahamut launched a full out attack on their tribes in an attempt to forever exterminate the vermin from their lands. Though many other kobolds (eggs, lizardlings, male and females alike) were slaughtered mercilessly by various members of the church, one paladin didn’t have the heart to kill the young, even arguing with his brothers in arms that the young hadn’t yet learned of the vileness that so permeated the older Kobold’s hearts. As a result, the paladin took Kobb in under his protection, in order to protect him from the church’s wrath. Kobb was much too young to remember the events of his adoption.

Kobb grew up amidst the clergy at the temple of Bahamut under the paladin’s protection, never fully knowing the truth about how he came to live there. To all but his adoptive father, Kobb was a curiosity at best and an abomination at worst. Despite the unabashed feelings of his new “family,” Kobb nevertheless grew into a kind-hearted creature who lived to better the lives of those who sought aid from the temple.
One day, a hierophant as wise as he was ancient, a leader in the upper echelons of the church hierarchy, visited their humble temple and encountered little Kobb. Seeing Kobb’s unwavering dedication in the face of so much adversity (in the form of his fellows) and knowing a true believer in Bahamut when he saw one, the hierophant granted Kobb a rare honor: paladinship. Though he never asked for it, Kobb was nevertheless quite honored to be granted the ability to better help those in his care and he readily accepted the gift.

It was not to last, however. Many of the temple’s clergymen were outraged that such a lowly creature could be the recipient of such a great honor, when they themselves surely deserved it more. There was much infighting amongst the monks and priests. Ultimately, it would prove to be the cause of their downfall. Distracted by their petty squabbling the temple was completely unprepared for the attack: A massive army of kobolds from the South, enraged at the slaughter of their kin years earlier, banded several tribes together (calling themselves the RightsBlood Kobold Army) and attacked the temple in force. Caught off guard, the members of the temple were slaughtered to the last, including the wise hierophant and Kobb’s adoptive father. Kobb himself was ambushed from behind and seriously injured during the battle by an opportunistic cleric who had always despised his very existence.

Mistaken as a member of the RightsBlood, Kobb was taken to the far South by the surviving Kobolds where the most serious of his injuries were treated. When Kobb finally awoke in a desert cavern a week later, he fled, leaving many dead and confused Kobolds in his wake. Now Kobb is lost and alone in a strange land, being chased by hostile RightsBlood soldiers, and with nobody left to recognize his authority as a true paladin of Bahamut. No stranger to adversity and great challenges, Kobb has nevertheless vowed to somehow get revenge for his fallen “family” and to wipe the RightsBlood from the face of the world.

Should Kobb ever learn the truth about his violent past (as well as the treachery of his fellow priest) and the reason for the rampage of the RightsBlood army, his world as he has come to know it may well shatter—leaving him an empty vessel capable of doing great good or great evil. Should that time come, only Bahamut will be able to save his soul from self-destructing.

Requested by Ace of Time.

[deck=Krammer (1st-level Kobold Wizard)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Krammer.jpg)[/deck]

“BURN! FREEZE!”

Krammer is a fierce kobold arcanist specializing in fire and ice magic. He was exiled from his clan after leading a coup de tat against their chieftain. After years of careful planning, Krammer managed to get close enough to burn his chieftain alive while he slept. Unfortunately, Krammer’s followers betrayed him shortly afterwards in an attempt to take control of the clan for themselves.

The entire coup de tat was set up by the leaders of the nearby town of Winterhaven who wanted to control the growing menace near their homes. Promises of wealth and power to the clan’s resident wizard, Krammer, was all it took to incite open rebellion. Though Krammer’s ability to take control of his clan ultimately failed, the sheer damage his civil war inflicted would ensure that his clan wouldn’t rise to be a significant threat to Winterhaven for several decades to come.

Krammer, having been betrayed by his own brethren, now continues to work closely with the town leaders as a pawn—determined to get revenge against his former brothers. Though allowed within town limits, Krammer, quite understandably, is not well liked amongst the local populace.

[deck=Kyrel (4th-level Eladrin Wizard)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Kyrel-1.jpg)[/deck]

“Move or be moved.”

Kyrel is a stern, aloof young (for an Eladrin) magus who seeks out adventure in order to further his endless studies of arcane lore as it relates to warfare. Although his magic favors destructive powers of all kinds, he nonetheless stands as a point of tranquility in the world. To his small group of friends, Kyrel seems above the world’s tumult, present in their midst but clearly set apart by his nature.

Kyrel was trained from birth in the ways of magical warfare for the express purpose of leading his king’s army into battle. Before his training could be completed, however, the paranoid king became fearful of spies and saboteurs and banished Kyrel on an angry whim. Kyrel has since turned his back on the Feywild entirely. He is frequently haunted by beautiful visions of himself at the head of an army, banners fluttering against a sapphire sky and blood staining the perfect snow, and he imagines that his destiny will lead him against his former king someday.

In the evenings, while his companions set up camp and settle in to rest, Kyrel slips into a trance and, in his mind, walks among the ageless trees of the Feywild. He smiles at the impatience and impulsiveness of his allies, but they are almost as dear to him as his spellbooks and magical weapons.

[deck=Lolyan (5th-level Eladrin Wizard)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Lolyan-1.jpg)[/deck]

“Move or be moved.”

Lolyan is a stern, aloof young (for an Eladrin) magus who seeks out adventure in order to further his endless studies of arcane lore as it relates to warfare. Although his magic favors destructive powers of all kinds, he nonetheless stands as a point of tranquility in the world. To his small group of friends, Lolyan seems above the world’s tumult, present in their midst but clearly set apart by his nature.

Lolyan was trained from birth in the ways of magical warfare for the express purpose of leading his king’s army into battle. Before his training could be completed, however, Lolyan’s king was assassinated by an enemy agent. The king’s successor, fearing spies and saboteurs amidst his servants, exiled Lolyan and dozens of others from their homeland in the Feywild.

Having fallen in love with magical weapons of war, Lolyan strived to perfect them, and even invented his own personal constructs of war. Before long, Lolyan was making quite a living, developing magical weapons for the highest bidder.
In the evenings, while his companions set up camp and settle in to rest, Lolyan slips into a trance and, in his mind, walks among the ageless trees of the Feywild. He smiles at the impatience and impulsiveness of his allies, but they are almost as dear to him as his spellbooks and magical weapons.

[deck=Morgan (4th-level Human Ranger)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Morgan.jpg)[/deck]

“I want my ship!”

Rough and rugged describe Captain Morgan best. His fair-colored skin is as rough as the sands on the beach and his scent as strong as the salty sea air. Around his tough, worn looking visage, hangs a great mane of raven black hair that never seems to stay tamed, and a dark leather eye-patch that covers a grisly wound he received in adventures long past. His one remaining eye is a deep steely gray, bearing the strength of a true warrior to any who dare peer into it.

Although very majestic, Morgan’s outfit is very dark and weatherworn. He sports a large pirate’s hat with a plume of feathers, a thick shark-skin coat that keeps the biting sea air off, a heavy pair of boots, and thick gloves.

Morgan has been a sailor all of his life. Like many sea captains, Captain Morgan is a man who believes in the glory and potential of every individual to make their mark upon the world. It is this belief that drives him towards an endless life of adventurous treasure seeking. Many believe Morgan to be a villain, but those who count him as a friend know him to be an honorable man who will give his life to protect his kinsmen.

Accused of piracy, Morgan’s ship was impounded by the local magistrates and his crew scattered to the winds. His adventures have since turned inland as he seeks out enough treasure to bribe the magistrates into releasing his ship from dry-dock.

[deck=Paegin (11th-level Gnoll Warlock/Wizard/Blood Mage)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Character%20Sheet%20Portraits/Paegin.jpg)[/deck]

“Your blood shall soon flow like rain.”

A beast of great evil, Paegin has always been fascinated by two things: the forces of darkness and great personal power. To this end he has conspired with the former in order to acquire the latter. Since selling his soul, he has taken to adventuring in order to improve his newly gained powers of corruption and to take revenge upon his enemies. He also hopes his adventures and numerous vile deeds will impress his demon lords enough for them to bestow even more dark favors upon his blackened heart.

At a mere six and a half feet tall Paegin is small for a gnoll. As a pup, he was regularly bullied by his tribal brothers on account of his feeble stature. As a result, he made a fiendish pact with the god of slaughter, Yeenoghu, in return for terrible arcane power. He then used the power bestowed upon him to subjugate the majority of his tribe.

Despite his ascension to power, Paegin was unable to prevent the eventual destruction of his fellows. His tribe, having been betrayed by their champion, Rhastha, was torn apart by civil war. Paegin left the remnants of his home behind him, and now travels alone, using his skills of deceit and investigation to track down his traitorous brother, Rhastha, who disappeared into civilized lands shortly after his attempted coup. Paegin lusts for revenge and will stop at nothing to see Rhastha’s bloodied heart burn to ash within his hands.

[deck=Perrin (6th-level Halfling Ranger)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/HalflingRanger.jpg)[/deck]

“Take whatever booty you can find, but remember: the beast is mine!”

Perrin is a big game hunter who specializes in tracking down and slaying large beasts that pose a significant threat to nearby Halfling villages. He is a brave and honorable warrior who has long since proven to be quite skilled in the art of killing monsters. He is also a capable guide knowledgeable in the ways of nature and of protecting others from harm.

Perrin is an outgoing, boisterous, and affectionate youth, often getting himself dragged into other peoples’ troubles. He knows no fear and happily helps those in need, even at significant risk to his own wellbeing. Those people who work with Perrin long enough quickly learn of his kind nature and bold personality. Few have found reason to decry Perrin.

Several years ago, Perrin’s grandfather sent him to look for a distant branch of his family that had stopped responding to messages. Perrin found the whole clan had been killed, and he returned to bring the sad news to his family. From that time, he has been unable to stay in one place for long. He doesn’t know who or what killed his relatives and doesn’t dream of vengeance, but he hopes to do some good in the world that might somehow balance out the atrocity of their murders.

[deck=Polyras (30th-level Halfling Swordmage/Wizard/War Wizard of Cormyr/Eternal Seeker)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Character%20Sheet%20Portraits/PolyrasGharlaanandPandryl.jpg)[/deck]

“Don’t worry about my steed’s bite. Worry about mine.”

Polyras is small, even by halfling standards. Still, he carries about him a stern countenance that demands respect from larger folk. He has long blonde hair, sharp blue eyes, high cheek bones, and an athletic frame.

A confidant young man who believes actions carry far more weight than words, Polyras rarely speaks and instead lets his deeds do the talking for him. He personally believes himself to be one of the most powerful evokers left in the world after the wake of the last great and terrible war though he is not so arrogant as to outwardly boast about his talents. However, his overconfidence often causes him to recklessly expend all of his spells quickly in a mesmerizing show of fiery death.

Polyras generally cares little for the plights of others, but has been known to intervene on behalf of the helpless from time to time. This, however, often stems more from a desire to test his strength against uneven odds rather than out of any moral convictions he may hold to his heart. Despite his rather uncaring nature, Polyras retains a great love of children, and therefore actively works at bettering the lives of those kids that are less than fortunate. The haunting memories of his own childhood are simply too strong and vivid in his mind to allow him to ignore the outcries of the young.

Polyras grew up amidst the tribes of the nomadic (some would say barbaric) plain halflings. Throughout his life he has traveled back and forth between his homeland and the outside world in order to broaden his horizons. Although a true descendent of a barbaric halfling tribe, Polyras has long since forgone his ancestral garb in favor of far more effective suits of magical hide armor. Still, he has modified both his clothing and his armor to bear the traditional tribal markings and the frightening designs common to his heritage.

Like many others, Polyras was orphaned as a child by the last great and terrible war. Shortly after the death of his familial tribe he was adopted and apprenticed by Gharlaan, a traveling wizard and professional monster breeder. Despite growing up under Gharlaan’s tutelage abroad, Gharlaan ensured that his adopted son continued to be exposed to his racial heritage—even going so far as to provide him with a ferocious mount at his coming of age ceremony—a longstanding tradition of Polyras’ people. Thus, Polyras continued to experience life as most tribal halflings would.

When Gharlaan passed away, his name went to his son Polyras. In order to honor the father who saved him, Polyras vowed to make their names great one day. Soon after, all the lands around Polyras became embroiled in another world-splitting war. For all his power, Polyras was unable to keep his people from being dragged into the needless battles that ensued. Hoping to make something of himself by ending this new war, and all the wars that would forever follow, Polyras disappeared into obscurity. He spent much of the rest of his natural life trying to find a powerful artifact or other source of great power that would allow him to do just that.

For decades the war raged on without Polyras and millions of people perished in needless battles. Then suddenly, the world was torn asunder as a new enemy arose. A dark god so ancient none alive knew his name unexpectedly spewed forth from the darkest depths of the earth. Every land, every creature, that this foul new menace touched became a malformed and maddened thing overwhelmed with uncontrollable bloodlust. Every being that came under his power became a grotesque, mindless engine of destruction obedient only to the dark god. Those armies who stood in the path of this new fiend’s wrath were quickly felled and subsumed into his ever-growing hordes.

Only in the darkest of days, when the hope of survival for the civilized races was but a flickering candle in the storm, did the now ancient hero, Polyras Gharlaan, return to the world. With his newfound powers and epic abilities he declared himself a great general, and then proceeded to unite the desperate remnants of the civilized races under his banner to form the greatest army the world had ever seen.

Together, Polyras and his armies now stand atop the world’s largest mountain, looking down upon their coming doom from the last remaining stronghold untouched by the dark god. The Dark One’s endless armies move ever closer, millions of monstrous soldiers seeking out the blood of the ancient hero, the great general of man, the one who freed their master years before.

[deck=Prion (10th-level Human Fighter)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Character%20Sheet%20Portraits/Prion.jpg)[/deck]

“Stand against me villain!”

Prion is a brave soldier who fought honorably in no less than three major wars that threatened to destroy his homeland. Due to his valiant deeds, he has become an honorary war hero.

A brave warrior who believes in protecting his homeland, Prion is a kind and honorable gentleman who actively works to better the world wherever he can. He has a strong sense of ethics and morals, as well as a strict code of honor. Despite having the potential to one day be a great leader of men, Prion’s own modesty causes him to prefer following orders rather than giving them.

A retired veteran, Prion now travels across his homeland with other likeminded heroes looking for evil that may threaten their countrymen. Accustomed to fighting humanoid armies, the dark creatures that Prion now faces in the dark places of the world has caused him to come to the painful realization that the most dangerous threats to humanity do not necessarily work out in the open.

“Ha! You missed! …I won’t.”

Prolo is a Halfling rogue with a quick wit and a brave heart. His ancestral home burned to the ground a decade ago. He has since grown up on the wasteland’s fringes in a large human city, unable to quite fit in. His dreams called him to adventure, while his waking hours were spent in the dirtiest parts of civilization. He joined a group of adventurers after trying to cut a warlock’s purse, and he fell in love with the wide world beyond the city.

Prolo travels out of a desire to see more of the world and experience firsthand the wonders described in the stories he grew up hearing. He has since joined several different adventuring groups during his career, and even though his displays of bravado would suggest otherwise, he is actually quite a practical and down-to-earth individual.

He now works as a mercenary who hopes to sell his sword arm to every baron, duke, and prince from the mountains to the coast. His armor is practical, lacking any decoration, and his sword is intended only for battle, not as a mark of prestige. He prays daily to the Raven Queen—not out of devotion but because he knows that death is inevitable and he hopes to postpone it as long as possible.

[deck=Pruuma (5th-level Bugbear Fighter)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Pruuma.jpg)[/deck]

“When 300 pounds of estrogen and solid muscle tells you to get out of the way, you should listen.”

Pruuma is, for lack of a better description, an extremely dangerous and temperamental warrior. She serves as a mercenary in whatever army is willing to accept her. Unlike other bugbears, she is not one to be cowed by ogres, giants, and more powerful foes. If offered fair payment she serves them well enough, but she is intelligent enough to know when things are taking a turn for the worst. She rarely hesitates to leave a bad venture behind to its own fate, sometimes even leaving behind a deadly consequence for those who would dare cheat her.

The more barbaric, vicious humanoids being what they are (that is, lying cheating scum that could care less about the well being of their mercenaries), Pruuma has begun to find more and more work with civilized humanoids. Such groups all though stand-offish due to her heritage, often offer better benefits for a job well done.

When not working, Pruuma often travels the land looking for random brigands or monsters to kill in order to test her continually growing might. Though she has no real scruples of her own, Pruuma’s reputation is nevertheless beginning to grow as her deeds and personal tests of strength inadvertently betters the surrounding region’s livelihood more often than not.

[deck=Revy (3rd-level Warforged Fighter)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Revy.jpg)[/deck]

“Life is not a thing to be squandered lightly!”

Revy is a feminine Warforged who sees herself as an individual rather than a destructive weapon of war. She travels the world in hopes of heightening her experiences therein, often going on dangerous adventures so she may feel ever more alive.

Revy secretly desires to become human (or any one of a hundred other living races) and to one day bear a child she can call her own. She has altered her form to appear more curvaceous, embracing insight and emotion to celebrate her living nature. She often wears female clothes as well, believing that by taking up the clothes and customs of another people she can better blend in and assuage the fears and prejudice Warforged often face.

Revy believes strongly in meditation and introspection, often ruminating on what it means to be alive. She also focuses her meditations on her personal perceptions of the world around her, while seeking a better understanding of life’s vast emotional spectrum.

[deck=Rhal (4th-level Human Cleric)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Rhal.jpg)[/deck]

“Opposing the way of the future is folly. You will surely perish in your misguided attempts to stop it.”

Rhal is a faithful cleric of Corellon, the god of arcane magic—as well as a fearsome practitioner of the necromantic arts. He believes that the human race is the epitome of perfect beauty and is destined to one day rise up as Corellon’s chosen to form a powerful new empire carved from the wilderness that will lead other, lesser races to an age of peace and harmony. Rhal considers himself to be a divine agent of change and he fully intends to be instrumental in that process.

Rhal was once a simple priest in charge of caring for the dead and the dying at his local temple—a morbid, if comfortable, station that slowly leaked away his sanity. He was eventually forced out of his position by church superiors who were becoming increasingly unnerved by his growing interest in necromancy. As a means of removing him from their lives, Rhal was sent on an official investigation into dangerous cultist activity in a nearby region. Though Rhal has a severe disdain for travel, much less adventure, he never tried to return to his home, believing that Corellon had a special plan for him and that he had a destiny to fulfill.

Rhal now travels the land with a small group of adventurers hunting down enemies of the church and striving to become more powerful so that he may better accomplish his lofty goals. Although Rhal sometimes thinks that “pillaging dungeons” with his companions is a waste of his effort, he occasionally unearths a valuable remnant of some long-lost civilization, which renews his dream of one day uniting the world under Corellon’s grace. He believes he can put such artifacts to use in forging a wondrous new empire for his people and so he continues his search for personal power.

Swinging a metal cane engraved with the shining star symbol of his god, Rhal stands next to his adventuring companions, trusting in his divine power, the chainmail he bears proudly, and his own natural resilience to protect himself from those who would dare prevent him from achieving his ambitions. Rhal’s dearest hope is to one day craft a legacy, a stunning human empire that will last through the ages, as beautiful and enduring as the finest dwarven jewelry—a legacy of peace and justice in this troubled world whose beauty would sway even the mighty god Corellon himself.

[deck=Rhastha (6th-level Gnoll Warlord)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Rhastha.jpg)[/deck]

“I’ll devour your heart!”

At a mere six and a half feet tall Rhastha is a runt of a Gnoll who grew up hating his tribal brothers as they would regularly torture and bully him on account of his small size. As a result, he grew to be one of the fiercest, most savage warriors of his tribe—who would one day be exiled after leading a coup de tat against his chieftain. Unfortunately, after the successful coup, Rhastha’s own followers betrayed him in an attempt to take control of the tribe for themselves. Despite being the strongest member of the tribe, even brave Rhastha could not handle twenty Gnoll marauders.

The entire coup was set up by the leaders of the nearby town of Winterhaven who wanted to control the growing menace near their homes. Promises of wealth and power to the tribe’s champion, Rhastha, was all it took to incite open rebellion. Though Rhastha’s ability to take control of his tribe ultimately failed, the sheer damage his civil war inflicted would ensure that his tribe wouldn’t rise to be a significant threat to Winterhaven for several decades to come.

Rhastha, having been betrayed by his own brethren, now continues to work closely with the town leaders as a “local troubleshooter”—a pawn determined to get revenge against his former brothers and reap the rewards promised him. Though he is allowed within town limits, Rhastha, quite understandably, is not well liked amongst the local populace.

[deck=Rozallin (2nd-level Human Wizard)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Character%20Sheet%20Portraits/Rozallin-1.jpg)[/deck]

“Medium or well done?”

Rozallin is a young wizard with a quick wit and an acid tongue. At a young age, she left her family (and later a wizardly mentor) out of a desire to see more of the world and experience firsthand the wonders described in the stories she grew up hearing. She has joined several different adventuring groups during her career, building relationships with a number of wealthy patrons as she did so. Even though her displays of sarcasm and wry humor at her companions’ expense would suggest otherwise, she counts each of them as a close friend.

Rozallin is a native of the streets and alleys of human cities and no stranger to poverty, mistrust, or prejudice. As far as she’s concerned, good and evil are matters for priests and philosophers to discuss in their marble temples and universities. The reality of life on the street is survival, and she’s willing to do what is necessary to survive. Even so, she is as comfortable in the shadows of the world as in the city streets.

In combat, Rozallin finds her mind slipping out of time, as though she were watching herself and her foes moving at a snail’s pace. Her enemies’ attacks are easy to calculate, their defenses easy to anticipate and circumvent. Combat is a carefully choreographed dance in her mind, and she savors its elegance.

[deck=Seath (4th-level Razorclaw Shifter Ranger)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Character%20Sheet%20Portraits/FoxShifter.jpg)[/deck]

“A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!”

Seath is an adventurous young spirit with a love of the wild and all things natural. He spends much of his time in the Dalelands working as a hunter, tracker, and wilderness guide.

Despite operating primarily in the Dalelands, Seath occasionally travels far from home. Shifters with fox traits are extraordinarily rare in the Dalelands, and Seath fears his subrace is slowly going extinct. It is his hope that he will one day find another fox shifter with which to mate.
In the meantime, he travels near and far, frequently finding himself on adventurers and helping others where he may.

[deck=Syoukan (9th-level Human Cleric/Wizard of Bahamut)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/syoukan.jpg)[/deck][/center]

“I have located the target.”

Handsome is often heard in the same sentence as Syoukan’s name when spoken amongst the ladies. He has been blessed with smooth skin, chiseled features, high cheekbones, breathtaking green eyes, silky blonde hair, and a broad smile filled with pearly white teeth. His clothing can’t be described as anything less than regal. He is most often seen wearing an embroidered purple and white clerical vestment with a fancy green cloth cap at his head.

Syoukan is a wise and charming individual who has a great love of people, knowledge, and magic (in that order). When he sets himself onto an important task, his sheer determination is almost palpable. Many say that is why he is so good at his job. When his work gives him time, Syoukan is a very sociable person who actively uses his keen senses and guile to increase his fame and fortune amongst the local residents of his country.

Syoukan is a prominent member of the Church of Bahamut, a cleric of no small power, and an all around popular individual throughout his homeland. His popularity stems primarily from his job as a finder of lost people and items. He runs a small subsidiary of the local Finders Guild called “Syoukan Seeker Services” in which he and many volunteer followers (a number of talented bounty hunters, diviners, and inquisitives) all work together to solve kidnappings, discover the whereabouts of stolen goods, etc. Syoukan charges a nominal fee for his services, which varies based on the client in question. He always donates the proceeds to good causes such as furthering the goals of his church or personal organization.

[deck=Tharvonian (1st-level Human Paladin of Avandra)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Tharvonian.jpg)[/deck]

“For Avandra!”

Tharvonian is a slender looking young man, made larger by his ornate plate armor. He is a wondering paladin of Avandra, constantly seeking to spread his god’s good name by his heroic deeds. His slitted, amber eyes constantly gleam with menace. His appearance, however, is quite deceiving. In truth, he is quite hardy, with a natural kindness not in keeping with his threatening appearance. He has long straggly dark hair, which he usually keeps tied back so as to not detract his focus from whatever task may be at hand.

Tharvonian is generally as quite and calm as the morning dew. When filled with righteous anger, however, his temperament is more volatile and dangerous than a raging squall. He has no love of evil creatures and refuses to associate himself with anyone who may consistently offend his moral code. When forced to deal with such creatures, he does so harshly and without mercy. When around goodly people, however, Tharvonian prefers to remain in the background, allowing others to accomplish tasks for themselves—jumping in to help only when it is absolutely necessary. In this regard, Tharvonian modestly sees himself more as a guide than a hero.

[deck=Thorn (10th-level Warforged Wizard)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Character%20Sheet%20Portraits/DS__Monsters___Treant_by_willowWISP.jpg)[/deck]

“Bleed for me flesh-rat!”

Unlike most other Warforged, Thorn has a noticeable lack of metal and stone in his construction. He appears to be made almost entirely of wood. The masses of wooden sinew that compose most of his hide are punctuated with hundreds of protruding spikes which resemble wooden spines, giving him an extremely distinctive appearance. Whereas many Warforged are very burly and strong looking, Thorn’s build is gaunt and wiry.

Thorn is extremely arrogant, abrasive, and ostentatious. Thorn’s mind is only beginning to adapt to ideologies other than those taught by his master. Because of this, he has a severe disdain for most living creatures made of flesh and an outright hatred for any constructs physically emulating such creatures. He seldom speaks and generally doesn’t have anything nice or useful to say when he does.

Living as an arcane weapons experiment in a laboratory Thorn was closely watched all his life. He knew of nothing but what his Warforged creator had taught him. Although Thorn embraced the anti-flesh teachings of his racist master, he nevertheless hated the confines of his existence. He yearned to do and experience more.

When on an important mission for his creator, Thorn discovered a powerful ritual scroll involving teleportation magic. It was only then that he realized there was a way out. He later attempted the ritual, which failed tragically, causing him to appear in the middle of a solid mass only to be scrambled and shunted elsewhere before ending up in a temple in a far away land (disrupting several quiet worshippers in the process). The shock and trauma of the teleportation ritual shattered much of his memory and nearly destroyed him. His body was mended by the religious adepts present at the temple, but they could do little to repair his mind.

Thorn has barely tolerated his new life ever since. He remembers his teachings and beliefs, but he has no idea where they came from or why he believes in them. He no longer has any memory of his old home, his master and creator, or any of his past life. He also has no idea that his creator has already sent agents out to retrieve him before he can divulge any arcane secrets to his caretakers.

[deck=Tilion (1st-level Human Wizard)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/FRPreview_Curuvar.jpg)[/deck]

“Don’t think I won’t annihilate you beast!”

Tilion is a gruff and tumble wizard who likes to play rough—so much so that those who know him well will often joke that he is actually a dwarf that just happened to be born in a human’s body. Tilion heavily favors illusion magic that hinders his enemies’ ability to retaliate. The sense of control it grants him makes him feel powerful.

Tilion happens to be the last in a long line of noble wizards. Three generations ago, his family’s ancestral fortress was overrun by orcs and laid to waste, leaving Tilion with nothing but a signet ring and tales of ancient glory as his birthright. He has sworn that he will rebuild the fortress one day, and that oath drives his every action. In the meantime, his adventuring companions know they can rely on him completely, and someday he will rely on them to help him reclaim his kingdom.

[deck=Treborn (2nd-level Half-Elf Warlord)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Treborn.jpg)[/deck]

“Onward to victory! They cannot stand before us!”

Treborn is a half-elf warlord and an enthusiastic tactician. He has no aspirations to march at the head of an army; he is instead content leading a small band of friends in a quest for personal glory. Wealth is a welcome benefit of adventuring, and between adventures, he enjoys spending his time and wealth in the world’s cities. He wins friends easily, draws on a wide network of contacts to find adventuring opportunities, and can call in favors across the land.
Treborn is an accomplished harpsichordist and singer who often strums gentle melodies for his companions as they drift off and dream of calmer days. When it comes to music and social etiquette, Treborn is oft described as nothing less than a perfectionist. He is always striving to be better in both his mannerisms and music. Every word from his mouth is as calculated as the notes from his harpsichord.
Treborn most enjoys writing odes about his companions and this, more than anything else, is likely the reason he continues to face daring death each and every day.

[deck=Veshant (2nd-level Elf Ranger)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Veshant.jpg)[/deck]

“Mind your footing.”

A young city Elf known for getting himself into trouble, Veshant is as talented a rogue as their ever was one. He stalks the streets of his city keeping an eye out for loose purses and open windows. He is also a survivor and knows a great deal about the wilds around his home.
In between his thieving, Veshant worked as a part time guide and tomb robber (though he prefers the term “treasure hunter”). He was often hired by out of town adventurers to help bypass a variety of deadly traps in the abandoned dungeons out in the wild.

Though smart and wise, Veshant has little patience for fools and is quick to abandon such types to their fate. It is this latter quality that has cost him many an honest job as a protective guide. With the law having recently been alerted to his activities and no work coming his way, he now searches desperately for any band of nobodies to trick into getting him out of town.

[deck=Voleur (2nd-level Dragonborn Fighter)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Character%20Sheet%20Portraits/Voleur.jpg)[/deck]

“My weapon and I are as one.”

Voleur is a dragonborn fighter who leads a group of adventurers in search of riches and glory. Inspired by tales of the ancient heroes of Arkhosia, he seeks his destiny in battle. He dreams of someday leading a mighty army against an orc horde or a hobgoblin host, but he is content in the meantime to coordinate strikes against the lesser forces of evil he encounters in dungeons and ruins. He reveres Bahamut as the god of honor.

Voleur is dedicated to the mastery of his chosen weapon, the greatsword. He rises early every morning to practice combat maneuvers and constantly strives to master new techniques. Excellence with his weapon is symbolic to him; it represents excellence of character, the perfection of his spirit. When he has achieved perfect mastery of the greatsword, he believes he will be perfect himself.

[deck=Yogorin (2nd-level Dragonborn Paladin of Bahamut)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/DragonbornTraining.jpg)[/deck]

“I like the little bastards. They mean something to me. Especially Number Three! He’s a good fighter!”

As a young Dragonborn, Yogorin was disgraced for severely beating the local mayor’s son when he caught the bully attempting to **** a beautiful young woman. Choosing self-exile over trouble, he left his home, trained at a temple of Bahamut for several years until he was ordained as a paladin of justice, and then began traveling the world with high hopes and no regrets. To this day he uses his position as a paladin to earn enough money to better support his former wives and many children.

Over the years, Yogorin’s great strength won him many great successes and his reputation as a strong and honorable paladin has since become widespread. His popularity also netted him many wives and he has since sired over a dozen children. His families usually live simply, but he works hard to ensure they are always well cared for with clean shelter, hearty food, and warm clothes.

A break in normal Dragonborn tradition, Yogorin’s former wives raises his brood regardless of the child’s sex, while he is away earning enough money to support them all. Traditionally, Dragonborn wed to procreate. Although notable exceptions exist to this generality, wedlock ends as soon as the offspring from a union is three years old. If the parents have no reason to maintain proximity, one of them, usually of the same gender as the child, raises and trains that youngster in the ways of people, family, and clan. Even though Yogorin often jokes and whines about his women back at home, nothing truly matters more to him than his family and his faith.

[deck=Zech (2nd-level Genasi Swordmage)]
IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/Zech.jpg)[/deck]

“My blade and my magic are one and the same.”

The Genasi swordsman Zech became a talented student at a local martial academy in Dortimir while growing up. He aspired to follow in the footsteps of his ancestor’s military tradition, eventually becoming one of the top swordsmen in Dortimir. He was well on his way to earning a place of power and prestige in the community when one day his entire martial academy was outdueled by a wandering Eladrin swordmage. That event changed Zech’s life. He was thrilled by the new techniques and hidden powers the Eladrin had demonstrated, and he realized those techniques weren’t going to come to him while staying at home, so he set out for a life of challenges and questing, eventually developing his own blend of arcane and martial techniques. He likely won’t again meet the Eladrin who bested his school, but if he does, he intends to show him the powerful sword magic he has learned on his adventures.

After many years abroad Zech finally returned to Dortimir due to having heard a dark rumor, only to find it a cursed ruin devoid of all life. While exploring the town’s remains, trying to determine what caused such an awful tragedy, he was ambushed by a powerful monster of shadow. Despite his great skill, the monster proved too powerful, and he was forced to retreat into the former Lord’s manor. There he was tricked, and became imprisoned by evil forces—angry remnants of all those citizens who perished so mysteriously years before.

*sighs* I figured at least the cool pictures would have warranted a response of some kind by now.

The pictures are pretty rad...these are intresting. Just so far havent reveiwed the character sheets...
Yay, first post for me then!

I love the artwork, if nothing else I must say I am humbled by the power of some artists, I'm a stick figure man myself and I cant even draw Oots style :P

If I may ask, do you build the character out of the artwork or find a picture to match your character?
Yay, first post for me then!

I love the artwork, if nothing else I must say I am humbled by the power of some artists, I'm a stick figure man myself and I cant even draw Oots style :P

If I may ask, do you build the character out of the artwork or find a picture to match your character?

I do both, though this past week, the picture has come first more often than not. Pruuma, Diesa, and Kallista were all created in the past two days form their pictures. Caramip, Gordofan, and Harmin are all older characters who started with concept first. Thorn didn't even have a picture till a few hours ago (and I've had the character around in various renditions since Eberron was released). I'm not really sure what came first with the others, but they are relatively old characters (a month or more).

(Also, I have at least 20 more characters on file that I can put up if I see that there is a desire for more to be seen.)

EDIT: Just wanted to add that, now that Thorn has a portrait, I can honestly guarantee that EVERY character posted will come with a high quality character portrait.
Please show us yuor 20 more, if nothing else it will be inspiration for others to work from.

One question, you have a warlord with a warlock paragon path with Kallista?
Please show us your 20 more, if nothing else it will be an inspiration for others to work from.

One question, you have a warlord with a warlock paragon path with Kallista?

It's a female Tiefling Warlord who multiclassed into Warlock (even going so far as to give up her normal Paragon Path for more Warlock powers), and yes her name is Kallista. :D

I'll put up two more tonight since you asked (making the current total 12 all in the same day). It takes a lot of time and energy to upload everything and format it correctly though, so I likely won't put up all of them unless this thread sees some more traffic soon. Maybe I should trickle it (2 a day?) to see if I can't get some of you to come back again and again. :P
Unrelated question, but who drew the female bugbear?

I quite like the style.
Unrelated question, but who drew the female bugbear?

I quite like the style.

Pruuma, the She-Bear, was drawn by none other than Kalman Andrasofszky. (He's so awesome his name links to two seperate galleries!)

Kalman is a prolific artist who has done lots of professional roleplaying art, particularly for d20 products. I like his style too.

His professional works include...

Roleplaying Game Credits:

Book; Publisher; Credit
d20 Future Tech (2006); Wizards of the Coast; Interior Artist
d20 Future Tech (2006); Wizards of the Coast; Cover Artist
d20 Past (d20 Modern) (2005); Wizards of the Coast; Interior Artist
d20 Future (d20 Modern) (2004); Wizards of the Coast; Interior Artist
Eberron Campaign Setting (2004); Wizards of the Coast; Interior Artist
Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds (Star Wars) (2004); Wizards of the Coast; Interior Artist
d20 Menace Manual (d20 Modern) (2003); Wizards of the Coast; Interior Artist
Ultimate Alien Anthology (Star Wars) (2003); Wizards of the Coast; Interior Artist
Underdark (Forgotten Realms) (2003); Wizards of the Coast; Interior Artist
Urban Arcana Campaign Setting (2003); Wizards of the Coast; Interior Artist
d20 Modern Roleplaying Game (2002); Wizards of the Coast; Interior Artist
San Francisco by Night (Kindred of the East) (2002); White Wolf; Interior Artist
Lords of Darkness (Forgotten Realms) (2001); Wizards of the Coast; Interior Artist

Magazine Credits:

Magazine; Credit
Dragon #301 (Nov 2002); Cover Artist

Magazine Article Credits:

Article; Credit
"A World of Adventure Awaits" in Game Trade Magazine #34 (Dec 2002); Interior Artist
"Armed to the Tentacle" in Dragon #308 (Jun 2003); Interior Artist
"Black Riders and Bone Horses" in Dragon Annual #6 (2001); Interior Artist
"Campaign Components: Swashbucklers" in Dragon #301 (Nov 2002); Interior Artist
"Champions of Vengeance" in Dragon #297 (Jul 2002); Interior Artist
"Class Acts: The Master of the Secret Sound" in Dragon #297 (Jul 2002); Interior Artist
"Demonblade" in Dungeon #97 (Mar/Apr 2003); Interior Artist
"Exiled Factions, The" in Dragon #315 (Jan 2004); Interior Artist
"Greyhawk Feats" in Dragon #319 (May 2004); Interior Artist
"Masks of Iron" in Dragon #302 (Dec 2002); Interior Artist
"Pillars of Ravens Bluff" in Polyhedron #148 (Oct 2001); Interior Artist
"Pillars of Ravens Bluff" in Polyhedron #147 (Jul 2001); Interior Artist
"Places of Mystery: Gateways to Adventure" in Dragon #304 (Feb 2003); Interior Artist
"Places of Mystery: Spinecastle and Veralos" in Dragon #293 (Mar 2002); Interior Artist
"Playing Pieces: Denizens of Darkness" in Dragon #300 (Oct 2002); Interior Artist
"Playing Pieces: Heroes of Onnwal" in Dragon #299 (Sep 2002); Interior Artist
"Pulp Heroes" in Polyhedron #149 (Jan/Feb 2002); Interior Artist
"Regional Feats of Oerth" in Dragon #315 (Jan 2004); Interior Artist
"Shadow Chasers" in Polyhedron #150 (Mar/Apr 2002); Interior Artist
"Silent Sorcery: The Silent Ones of Keoland" in Living Greyhawk Journal #4 (May 2001); Interior Artist
"Silicon Sorcery: Champions of Norrath" in Dragon #327 (Jan 2005); Interior Artist
"Tactical Terrors" in Dragon #308 (Jun 2003); Interior Artist
"Vault of the Drow, The" in Dragon #298 (Aug 2002); Interior Artist
Introducing two new characters today: Tilion the Illusionist and Treborn the Bard! :D
Using the picture of the Paizo Pathfinder elf as a gnome, nice touch. /sarcasm
as for the characters they are OK, nothing special about them and i understand why you had to use artwork from pro artists to get people's attention.
Fantastic artwork!
as for the characters they are OK, nothing special about them and i understand why you had to use artwork from pro artists to get people's attention.

Compare it to the D&D gnome (black eyes, pointed ears, kinda creepy) and you will see why the Pathfinder Elf was a PERFECT match for my D&D gnome character.

I use good quality artwork no matter where it comes from. Some may well be recognizable, others not so much (I do a lot of editing at times too--look closely and you will see the Pathfinder Elf doesn't have her 3rd eye). I could care less what you or others think of that.

As for the characters not being special--they are heroic characters ready and willing to save the world from the nastiest of nasties--how can they be any more special? I don't need super builds to make good characters.

As for being "unique," there are quite a few different characters here: Gordofan wears Hide armor instead of heavier stuff and as a consequence is far more moble than most fighters (he is built around mobility). He also attracts enemies to himself much more easily with his lower AC (which is made up for by his sheer durability) and as a result it makes him a far better Defender for the party.

Diesa on the other hand is anything but a typical dwarf: She's not a fighter or a cleric, but a WIZARD! She is even uncomfortable in caverns and other tight spaces. She is a SHE dwarf (those exist!?). I could go on.

Thorn is unique amongst warforged in that he has almost no metal or stone in his construction. He also concentrates on evocation magic instead of swords and war--something rare in WARforged. His backstory also leaves a lot of interesting hooks open for the GM too.

Well, that's enough of my knee-jerk ranting. If you like the characters, please say so, and if you don't have anything good to say about them than don't say anything at all--you will just be wasting everyone's time.

Productive critisism is much more useful. If I made a rules mistake somewhere or if you have an idea to make a character MORE interesting, please, tell me.

Thank you for posting!

Fantastic artwork!

Thank you! Sadly, none of it is original (I dream of making artwork like this some day). I get them from art sites such as the D&D Art Galleries, DeviantArt, Epilogue, or any number of other art sites. I also re-use a lot of art from the Dragon & Dungeon PDFs.

I typically clean up the pictures so they look better on a character sheet, but sometimes I do major edits too so they fit the character better. This could be as simple as changing the colors around to as complex as switching a character's head for another or erasing innapropriate equipment. No matter what I do with the art, I never take credit for it and I go through great pains to determine who the original artist is (just in case somebody else asks).

If you are interested, my favorite artist is of all time is Jason Engle. He has only recently started appearing in RPG books, but I've known about him and been collecting/following his work for years. Also, his nickname is JAE, so I find your internet handle quite funny. (Perhaps you are actually him in disguise!?) :P

Dont bait, it only makes you look foolish. If you dont like it, just hit backspace and move on to something else. When you post to say you dont like it, it just gets put back to the top of the list again.
Thanks for all the info, the link was quite a treat.

On the subject of RD's contributions, I'll just say that I see it as a free service,
since quite a few players can't write a decent character pitch.
Yogorin in particular sounds like an awesome character to play. Kudos.
Yogorin in particular sounds like an awesome character to play. Kudos.

Yogorin was one of the few character made by one of my players, not by me (though I did have a heavy hand in helping write the background).

The concept is great, but in play he was a big joke on account of the player. The player was always "Sex this! Sex that! Ooh boobs!" Eventually, he slept with so many NPC women that he earned the (oft used) nickname "Syphilis the Great."

It was very hard to take him seriously after that.
Yogorin was one of the few character made by one of my players, not by me (though I did have a heavy hand in helping write the background).

The concept is great, but in play he was a big joke on account of the player. The player was always "Sex this! Sex that! Ooh boobs!" Eventually, he slept with so many NPC women that he earned the (oft used) nickname "Syphilis the Great."

It was very hard to take him seriously after that.

The hilarious part is that I have a Halfling Pally along the same lines in the game I'm DM'ing.

BTW, can we Shifter fans get some love?

Read Yogorin's character sheet; have some minor fixes:

Wis 14 (+3); you had +1
Cha 16 (+4); you had +2

Dragon Breath: +6 vs. Reflex; you had +5

Overall, very nice.

The hilarious part is that I have a Halfling Pally along the same lines in the game I'm DM'ing.

BTW, can we Shifter fans get some love?

Read Yogorin's character sheet; have some minor fixes:

Wis 14 (+3); you had +1
Cha 16 (+4); you had +2

Dragon Breath: +6 vs. Reflex; you had +5

Overall, very nice.

Thank you very much. Must have missed those upon level up. The online sheet has been fixed now.
I realy like this, dude! Keep up the good work for the community! And, if you have more, PLEASE post them!
Birdies!
Haha! I just noticed that the portrait I used for Tilion is in the new Forgotten Realms Guide I bought today! How cool is it that I came across it before the book came out? :D

Also, I have two new monster characters for you tonight: GOBBY and RHASTHA!
Very nice.

Would you happen to know who's the artist that created the kobold wizard pic?
Very nice.

Would you happen to know who's the artist that created the kobold wizard pic?

LOL! I spent an hour trying to find the right artist only to realize I misread your post. After some difficulty I found Andrew Hou who did the goblin rogue pic above, but you didn't ask for that did you?

How on earth did I misread your post that badly?

Anyways, the artist who did the Kobold Wizard was none other than Steve Argyle (Gallery 1; Gallery 2).
These characters are interesting...have you thought about fleshing some of them out on the Ten-Minute Background thread? I'd love to see art AND backgrounds there...

When the Cat's a Stray, the Mice will Pray 

These characters are interesting...have you thought about fleshing some of them out on the Ten-Minute Background thread? I'd love to see art AND backgrounds there...

Ugh. I hate big threads like that. My wonderful characters would get lost on page "nth" and quickly drown in the sea of other backgrounds.

At least with my own thread my characters will actually see the light of day.

According to MediaFire, my documents in this thread have been downloaded nearly a hundred times! I just don't see that happening in your linked thread.

Thank you though.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that, that IS a great thread and I'm happy to see that plenty of other people are getting a lot of use out of it.
Aww...that makes me a sad panda.

Aww...that makes me a sad panda.

Hey, when I run out of characters (and have to begin making new ones) I will take the 25 or so characters from this thread and copy and paste them into the other one for posterity. How's that? ;)
As long as they're in the TMB format, that sounds great!

Anyways, the artist who did the Kobold Wizard was none other than Steve Argyle (Gallery 1; Gallery 2).

Thanks!
Two powerful humans for you today: Syoukan (9th-level Cleric/Wizard) and Prion (10th-level Fighter).

(Sorry about Syoukan's crappy pic. I lost the original high resolution one that I had on file.)
wow, great stuff.i especially like the first one, wayne reynolds has always been a favorite of mine. more please!
No new characters today (yet?), though I did fix some rather serious errors with Kallista (as well as switching out some of her items to make her more powerful overall). Also, I switched the upload service for all of the pictures, which may or may not have an effect on their resolution, size, etc.

EDIT: Oh what the hell! Here's FOUR more!

Introducing new low-level characters...
...Baronai (Elven Snob)
...Crysis (Tiefling Frost Mage)
...Kharzod (Dwarven Death Dealer)
...Lolyan (Eladrin War Wizard)
not sure if we can make requests so what the hell.

WTB a dragonborn paladin of the Raven Queen. I would cry :D
not sure if we can make requests so what the hell.

WTB a dragonborn paladin of the Raven Queen. I would cry :D

I don't have a lot of time on my hands, so it will have to be low level (1st-5th), but I will see what I can do.

Do you want it at a particular level?

(Also, I don't want requests becoming the norm around here, at least not yet. I specifically tell my fellow players that I will NOT make their characters FOR them and I would feel like a hypocrite if I turned around and made 50 characters by request online. I do help them write out their backgrounds or brainstorm for cool concepts though, so I will be more than happy to take some ideas you had and write them out in an elegant and understandable manner. If I do so, however, I reserve the right to use said background as my own for my own characters.)
Do you take request? I have an Idea for a character. It is a once in a life time PC character concept. I would like to do it justice.
Do you take request? I have an Idea for a character. It is a once in a life time PC character concept. I would like to do it justice.

*sighs* I guess I do now. But let me make this clear: You have to sell me on your character concept. I won't make a character that I don't like or that doesn't peek my interest (I do this for fun, and if it isn't fun, it is a waste of time for me). Also, I reserve the right to alter or use the character as I see fit after you have recieved a copy to your satisfaction (that is I can post it in this thread, play it in my games as a PC/NPC, etc.) I also reserve the right to take partial credit for the work (that is, both you AND I created the character). Also, see post #35.

These are the general terms for anyone who wishes to make requests in my thread.
How about this?: Lets all together make a new thread where someone posts their character conscept, stats, ect. Then another person comes along to find a picture for that character?

If I make a lawful good warforged warlord who wields a battle axe
, Someone else can pull up thisIMAGE(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/99/Optimusprime-energyaxe.jpg) picture as they think that is what the character might look like. If someone thinks different, they can post something else, not snark and gripe about the poor picture choice.

side note, RD, do you think you could pop your paladins on my 31 flavors thread?
How about this? Let's all together make a new thread where someone posts their character conscept, stats, ect. Then another person comes along to find a picture for that character?

If I make a lawful good warforged warlord who wields a battle axe, someone else can pull up this...

IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/82102.jpg)

...picture as they think that is what the character might look like. If someone thinks differently, they can post something else, not snark and gripe about the poor picture choice.

(Fixed it for you) :P

Sounds like a great idea! I can only imagine how much bigger my personal roleplaying picture galleries would get with a bunch of servants forumites searching all across the internet for with me.

side note, RD, do you think you could pop your paladins on my 31 flavors thread?

Finally, a request that won't take over an hour out of my time. (I would be happy to.)
Two more characters to introduce to you tonight:

Beiro, 1st-level Half-Elf Spear Warrior
Tharvonian, 1st-level Human Traditional Paladin (what do you think of the ears? :P)

And with those two characters I have finally exhausted my reserves. The only characters I have left to show are ones that my players are actually playing RIGHT NOW.

So that makes about 11 more to go.
Then I'm going to have to start making more. :D
You can take all the credit for the build and all as long. A note of who thought of the concept would be nice but I just want to see want it would look like. LG Kobold Paladin of Bahamut. I know I will never see this Character concept from WotC and I'm not very good at drawing. I think this would be very fun to play. I mean who is going to think of the kobold as a pillar of good. Going to play it in my next game anyway. Hope to see it on here if you like the Idea. If not Oh well. I can use my mind's eye I guess. Thanks ether way.

Note: Alway like Kob as a name but what ever you think?
Sign In to post comments