Power Reference List?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
My only real beef with the new power mechanic is the lack of those nice one-line-per-spell references that used to come before the bulk descriptions.

i started working on getting this done in excel, this is the format im thinking of, in columns:

Level/Type; Name; Attack; Description; On Miss

so, for example, the clerics first at will power row would be:

1 at will; Lance of Faith; Wis vs Reflex; 1d8+wis radiant dmg, one ally gets +2 attack vs target

my question is, is there any reference on the internet yet that gives a nice brief description of all powers like this yet? if so, a link would be great, and ill stop working on this.

if there isnt a resource like this yet, ill definately be putting my work up here when it is done.
Ema's CharSheets has something along these lines:

http://www.emass-web.com/index.php

Select the "Dynamic Sheets" link, then the graphic of the 4th Ed books.

The "Powers" page is what you want. You have to select each class separately, and if you want all powers for the selected class, be sure to move the "Level" slider all the way to the right.

Once you click "Create" the site generates a PDF file for you. You can also toggle the background graphics on or off.

It's a really nice tool that I believe covers exactly what you're looking for.
ideoultracounterquasicryptopropseudocontraneoantidisestablishmentarianisticalismesque reminiscent of the idea of the highest degree of being against something that is almost but not quite secretly in favor of pretended or spurious opposition to the revival or modification of a movement characterized by relation to the movement or ideology that opposes the ending of the status of an group of individuals regarded as an entity as granted by enacted legislation
I can't help you. I've never seen what you are looking for. But, if you DO complete your list, please share with us, okay?
Pretty please?

Good Luck.
Sign In to post comments