on Aug 10, 2011 at 05:42:03 PM
THE UNKNOWN DARKNESS - Session 7
"It seems that wherever they go , they are always received with swords first , and words later...."
- Interrogated Keisha and Thalia . Learned that they were hired by Longblade in Stormreach and that he was the leader and had good connections in the city, and knew where this Temple was. Learned of some “Storm Lords” that made them afraid. Came in flying ships from House Lyrandar. Released them and told them where last they saw Deneith force ( wich they seem to know ).
- Explored Costal Ruin Temple. It had four spirit guardians and was full of traps , and spoke of 4 items ( book, bell , dagger , mask) who would release a “Demon Lord" . The party decided to explore it anyway.
on Aug 10, 2011 at 05:36:10 PM
THE UNKNOWN DARKNESS - Session 6
"The night´s findings, in the town of Dholrrhur´s Dawn , shed some lights , on the past of some party members , but also more shadows , into the others...."
- During the night , some party members discovered some new information of their personal past.
- Left town in good terms , promising not to forget them and aid them in any way they can. Confirmed story of Cyber being the ancient hobgoblin hero , Zaarani. Received some more magic items.
on Aug 10, 2011 at 05:24:03 PM
THE UNKNOWN DARKNESS - Session 5
"Discovering a place of such importance and respect , to the Hobgoblins ,for their ancient heroes , fills Cyber´s heart with joy and pride..."
- Finished exploring the Temple of Ashen Crown. Left it , but were 2 days East of where they started , despite leaving by the place they entered.
- Met with Hill Giant named Kulriatarior and his pet , a Galab Duhr named Gul ´hall , who claims to belong to something called the “Scriveners of the Sky “, he also told them he belonged to a tribe named “Blodghost Clan” . He gave them help , in trade for the location of the Giants pyramid location .He gave them magic items , and told of the story of the Giants
on Aug 8, 2011 at 11:40:45 PM
THE UNKNOWN DARKNESS - Session 4
"After the history lesson received above, the party couldn´t wait to see what more could they learn in this part of the Giant Temple...."
- From the gnome notes , they learn of some points of interest in the nearby surroundings, like the mountain range south of here , the Fangs of Argarak , and of a city of Giants passed this mountain range , named Tharkgun Dak. They discover that the gnome had a map , with the location of a sacred ancient Dhakhaani Temple of the Ghaal´dar , (Hobgoblins, “mighty people” in common) , the Temple of Arkantaash , (Ashen Crown in common ). Because it was written in the Dhakhaanii Empire language , it would seem difficult to read , nevertheless , Cyber
on Aug 8, 2011 at 05:57:33 PM
THE UNKNOWN DARKNESS - Session 3
"After a quiet night´s rest , they step out of the Serpent Gods Temple with a new confidence , but......"
- But, as he was telling more things , Vrakor appears in the sky, and without
on Aug 8, 2011 at 04:54:21 PM
THE UNKNOWN DARKNESS - Session 2
"The night´s activity brought to each one of the party members , things to consider ...."
- Left the Temple Grove without exploring. Traveled for days .
- Reached an enormous valley filled with dense forest.
- Had to cut their way thru same thorned plants.
- Found out a cave . Inside was a powerful Red Dragon named Vrakkor Cinderheart. He cursed them , and he is now capable of seeing all they see.
- Found , and explored Serpent´s God Temple . Found out treasures and that it belongs in fact to 2 different Serpent Gods, male and female, evil and bad. With a difficult and long battle , they killed all the Serpent cultists , that were Yuan-ti´s of a different breed from
on Aug 5, 2011 at 11:57:44 AM
Centro Comercial Crystal Park (em frente ao Museu Soares dos Reis)
Nunca jogaste um RPG?
No próximo dia 6 de Agosto, o grupo de Roleplayers do Porto vai encontrar-se mais uma vez para jogar e conviver e, desta vez, vamos festejar o lançamento do Campaign Setting de Neverwinter para D&D 4E. Estes encontros são abertos a todos os que se queiram juntar, sem necessidade de trazer qualquer jogo ou de ter qualquer experiência prévia com RPGs. Não há inscrições nem é preciso pagar nada, basta aparecer. Esta é uma oportunidade para jogar RPGs, fazer novas amizades e passar um bom bocado. O Neverwinter Game Day começa
on Aug 4, 2011 at 05:53:30 PM
THE UNKNOWN DARKNESS - Session 1
"As each adventurer steps thru the mirror , he finds himself in a huge Arena , in wich the presence of four monumental pilars , with different colours but equal runes , dominate the scenery. Along with them, they find themselves with members of 21 other different races....."
- Appeared in the Arena , with other 21 members of different races , and found out 5 partners according to the letters each had. Touched one of the pillars ( blue ) and were transported to a cave.After an easy battle with some animals , they eventually found stairs going upward . It was full of Yuan-ti´s , and they had to cut their way thru in a very difficult battle . They learn the tower used to belong to someone named Bane-Reth
on Aug 2, 2011 at 11:45:27 PM
SESSION 0 (pre-session)
It all begins here......
The players chose their PC´s , and all made an "secret pre-session" , each one alone , where they got to know their PC´s.
Each discovered diferent clues , and each took diferent paths in escaping the Dungeon in wich they awoke alone.
For some , it was peaceful and quiet walkthru, for others it was a constant battle.
The secrets uncovered by them, are one of the many misteries and unknown questions laying in the darkness in wich they find themselves.....
They each left the Dungeon , but then.....
And suddenly ... ... ..
You open your eyes slowly, after you adjust to the bright light that radiates from a crystal on the wall.
You are in a small room with no exit, with only the crystal on the
on Jul 6, 2011 at 03:56:15 PM
WELCOME TO EBERRON
Pain rages through your brain!
With a cry, you wake up !!!!!!
You look around , and you see you’re an old and small room made entirely of stone, and you lie on a bed of wood and straw. In the background you see a wooden table with some objects on top of it, and beside it ,a large mirror. On one side you see also an iron door, apparently the only way out of this place.
“Where am I? How did I get here ", you think, and when you start trying to understand this, a still more serious question haunts you.
“Who am I ??!!!!”
Scared, you get up from bed, naked, and frantically search for something, a way out, answers, someone!!!!!
But nothing … …
You go back to bed, disoriented, and after a few seconds where you resume a normal breathing,