THE UNKNOWN DARKNESS - Session 5
"Discovering a place of such importance and respect , to the Hobgoblins ,for their ancient heroes , fills Cyber´s heart with joy and pride..."
- Finished exploring the Temple of Ashen Crown. Left it , but were 2 days East of where they started , despite leaving by the place they entered.
- Met with Hill Giant named Kulriatarior and his pet , a Galab Duhr named Gul ´hall , who claims to belong to something called the “Scriveners of the Sky “, he also told them he belonged to a tribe named “Blodghost Clan” . He gave them help , in trade for the location of the Giants pyramid location .He gave them magic items , and told of the story of the Giants in Xendrik. He was able to “shield” them from Vrakor´s magic. Learned of an ancient Giant city named Pra´xirek to the Southeast.
- Found out an Abandoned Tower , with a force of cultists worshiping the dead. They had 2 prisioners , one dead , and the other insane. Fought them , and killed all of them , dispite the fact , that only after the battle begun , have they discovered that this cultists are able to control the dead , and this fact , made them have to fight against a horde of undeads. Discovered that among them, there are members of the Order of the Emerald Claw.
- Inside the Tower ,they discovered on the floor a symbol,with a design like the arching lines of a dragonmark , that adorns the ground, not carved but actually rising up from the hard earth. It is faintly blue and pulses with power. After some extended study , they discover it has divination abilities , and after seeing images in it , are able to read what´s written on it : “Six stand at the brick of desolation as one , against the tempest roar” it says . They also find a symbol for something called “The Society of Clarity” , along with a letter from someone called the Lord Commander of Karnath , to the cultists , ordering to search information on the” Mark of Prophecy” , that the party presumes to be the mark on the floor. Unable to extract information and to cure the insane man , they helplessly see him die.
- Found village of Dolrruh´s Dawn. Everyone appeared here in conditions similar to them, the difference being , it happened 1 year ago and they can´t leave the town , actually dying if they do. All of the town´s people appear to have been great heroes of the past , with names like Galifar and Aundair Wynarn , Ashalyn Vol , Kordran Mror , Karrn , and many more. Although tension exists in town , between factions , it is mainly peaceful , and friendly , and very curious , towards the party.