Need help locating an adventure

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I read somewhere I believe it was an adventure on this site. 

It was a Level 9 I believe. The gist of it was people came to a town, and gave a magic mirror or orb to the ruler of the town. I think it was because he was weak, or could not sire a child or something The Mirror turned him crazy/evil I believe. One of the encounters was one person was at a lighthouse and the rest were fighting undead i believe.. I know it is not much to go on, but I only read it once so thats all I can give. 

Thanks for reading I hope you can point me in the right direction.

Putts 
Do you remember what edition of D&D the adventure was (2nd, 3rd, or 4th)?  Knowing the rough timeframe of Dungeon Magazines to sift through would help in the search.

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

It was 4th ed.
Still looking for assistance on this matter Laughing
Sign In to post comments