Underworld in MTG

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
It seems this is full on tribal vampire with some thrown in werewolves.... why not eliminate the werewolves and add some other good stuff like blood tribute and door of destinies and konda's banner etc.
It seems this is full on tribal vampire with some thrown in werewolves.... why not eliminate the werewolves and add some other good stuff like blood tribute and door of destinies and konda's banner etc.

That's what he was going for, but I have to agree with you as far as focusing soley on one or the other, with Vamps being the easier of the 2 to focus on.

I am White/Green
I am White/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

My Current EDH Decks: Rhys the Redeemed Token Elves | Wort, Boggart Auntie R/B Goblins | Brion Stoutarm | Rakdos, Lord of Riots | Tajic, Weapon with Mass Destruction | Jor-Kadeen the Prevailer | Melek, Izzet Paragon | Heliod Enchantments | Prossh Tokens and Sac | Captain Sisay Legendary Toolbox Beatdown | Marath Beast Tribal | Marath Token Combos | Horde of Notions Elemental Tribal | Zirilian Mono Red Dragon Tribal

Yes... I have 14 built decks used regularly, including 3 Boros Colored Decks. Don't judge me. =P

Great points, guys.  Two things:  1)those(the werewolves) are some of the placeholders that I mentioned.  The vampires I have now were the easiest ones to get, so until I get Ascendant Evincar and Repentant Vampire, or Theros brings out some awesome vamps, they're probably gonna stay in the meantime...unless I get those suggestions you were talking about.  2) It's still vampires, technically.  They come into play, Olivia pings them, *BAM!*  Instant vamp.  At least, that's what I've generally planned on.

Keep 'em coming!
Sign In to post comments