Game world discussion

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Please read this first

This is the place for you to ask questions and discuss anything related to the "World of Arcus" setting. Do you have a need to know about dwarven opinions on draconic prophecy or what kinds of constellations are in the sky? Are you pissed off with how impoverished the halfling race is? This is the place to talk about it.
Doug, is there a political left/right in Arcus?  If so, are there morons like Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, etc?  

If so, a hunt should be priority #1.  

Apologies to any right leaning folk.   
Doug, is there a political left/right in Arcus?  If so, are there morons like Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, etc?  

I'm currently working on a "campaign bible" that outlines everything you need to know about Arcus including all the factions. I think you'll find a Limbaugh-ish faction to your liking

I'm currently working on a "campaign bible" that outlines everything you need to know about Arcus including all the factions. I think you'll find a Limbaugh-ish faction to your liking

Awesome!  Our first hunt shall be quite the "rush"!  Laughing