Dungeon 216 Compilation

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
D&D Insider Articlehungeon 216
Compilation

By Christopher Perkins, John "Ross" Rossomangno, Stacey Janssen, and Shawn Merwin

An undead wizard lights a fire beneath the citizens of Starpine Vale. A dead goblin king finds new life in the body of an unlucky ranger. The drow take hostages in the temple of the sun god, and it will take more than diplomacy to get them out alive.

Talk about this magazine here.

Dungeon #216

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

I was looking for a good adventure to add into the mix with the stuff from the Tomb of Horrors book that I picked up for my group to try out recently.  Some Like It Hot is a great fit; being the correct level range and dealing with undead wizards whose goals are very similar to Acererak's (ex. channel the power of a dead Primordial/Divine Being for some dark end).

I could quite easily turn this adventure into a research hub for one of Acererak's followers to aid in his grand design.

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

I've run The Sun Never Rise a few times (including playtestings) and we had fun time.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter