looking for a co-DM in Orange County CA area

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
We have a regular group of 9 4th edition D and D players, of which 5-7 play each sunday.  I am looking for a co-DM to help me design the elaborate adventures we do.  We use extensive props, miniatures, and 3D terrain (see attached).  Each set-up rivals the best ever done imo, I spend 30-40 hrs each week prepping stuff.  I am looking for someone that can devote 4-6 hrs one weekday to it, as well as playing on sunday.  

We have a regular group of 9 4th edition D and D players, of which 5-7 play each sunday.  I am looking for a co-DM to help me design the elaborate adventures we do.  We use extensive props, miniatures, and 3D terrain (see attached).  Each set-up rivals the best ever done imo, I spend 30-40 hrs each week prepping stuff.  I am looking for someone that can devote 4-6 hrs one weekday to it, as well as playing on sunday.  

Well that's Almost what I want, but there's No way I could do more than 1 sunday a month; too many family obligations. I'd love to help otherwise.

Cheers,

Adam  

Whoah : O I'd like to try and help out at least once, never played with such a sweet set-up! What do you need help with exactly?

I've been DM'ing for over 10 years and love rich indepth adventures and characters.  Not a big fan of 4th ed, since to take away the essence of creating a character and having them be unique.  If you are at all interested in 3.5ed or the upcoming D&D next, I would be more than happy to DM or help.  I have a great job that only requires me to work two days a week, so I have a lot of free time to prep and plan.

Sign In to post comments