I'll be playing on [System] for the next [amount of time]

95 posts / 0 new
Last post
So, I thought of this earlier and who knows maybe it will do us some good somehow.

In this thread, you can tell people that you're online on whatever system, for whatever amount of time, and then other people will see that and instead of posting on this message board, they might say "Hey, TheDevilWuster is online right now, let's ask him if he wants to play a game."

Check it:

I'll be playing DotP on PS3 for the next hour or so.

Let's see how this goes.
I'll give it a shot.
I'll be on PS3 at 8pm cdt.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

Now with more original content and open bar!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster

I'll give it a shot.
I'll be on PS3 at 8pm cdt.

(also known as ~2 hours 40 minutes from now. )

Don't be afraid to real-time it either.
Just be sure to check the time of the post. 
So if I'm true to my word, I'm not likely to be online if my post says "2 hours ago".
Great idea.  Maybe one thread per system, to keep it easier to watch?

Ipad - neosilk76 
Steam - neosilk 

Tired of the new forum format, and all it's problems?  Try a new forum!

http://www.nogoblinsallowed.com/viewforum.php?f=38

I'm on ps3 and il be on for a few hours

I am Blue/Black
PSN: max_uk87

And noob gamer stop quiting the 2hg games I have against you lmao

I am Blue/Black

Steam (NeoSilk) for a bit...
Just got paired up with a 100 card AG...painful... 

Ipad - neosilk76 
Steam - neosilk 

I take my time back and update it to an hour and a half from now.
Got to fire up the tractor and move the brush I've been cutting to the bramble pile but not until the Moth Radio Hour is over. tmi

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

I'll be on Xbox for about the next two hours.
I'm up for some games on ps3 right now if anyone wants to play...
steam 24/7 (no life)
add me on steam =) highzenborg
lmao noobgamerisnoob left yet another game cause he was losing, that's every game in 2hg now

I am Blue/Black

Jumping on PS3 for a bit.
Where are all the XBRUHS at?!?

I'll be on from now until I get bored, ol' sleepy, or I start to shuffer from SMT:IV withdrawals.  
XBRUHS

Fixed.

But seriously, get over it. Seriously. I'm being serious here. Seriously serious. 
BRUH HUMBUG
You never BRUHN out, do you?
Not when I've got 5 Bruhndle Bruhors in my Sealed Pool bruh. I gained bruhnty life in bruhn game. 
I'll be on Steam for the next hour. 1v1 random, {-LoR-} Aught3.

Add me on Steam - {-LoR-} Aught3 - playing: 1v1 random.
MtG:O Planeswalker format - Aught3 - playing: White Weenie, Suicide Black, Yeva Aggro-control.
MtG:O Pauper format - Aught3 - playing: Stompy, Affinity, Eye Candy.

lmao noobgamerisnoob left yet another game cause he was losing, that's every game in 2hg now

Sorry dude but i cannot keep on playing when my opponent is a total n00b and i saved us tons of time by CONCEDING not ragequitting.

Oh hypocrisy! A World full of n00bs indeed!

I will be on PS3 in about an hour.  Playing for hours tonight if I find some good games to keep me interested.  Bringing my mic, my bourbon and some coke (for mixing with the bourbon, not for snorting).

Hit me up if you want to play some 1v1.  None of my decks are trimmed for 2HG right now.  We can play some Sealed or Pre-cons.  I got about 3 sealed decks that are play worthy.

You're a lose cannon.

"I played 70 card decks before it was cool to play 70 card decks." -Random M:tG hipster

I will be on PS3 in about an hour.  Playing for hours tonight if I find some good games to keep me interested.  Bringing my mic, my bourbon and some coke (for mixing with the bourbon, not for snorting).

Hit me up if you want to play some 1v1.  None of my decks are trimmed for 2HG right now.  We can play some Sealed or Pre-cons.  I got about 3 sealed decks that are play worthy.

****, I absolutely would have but I work nights and rather a lot this time of year. I won't be around tonight either but I'll let peeps know via this thread if I'm around tomorrow at all.

Never played 'gainst Sixty.

****, I absolutely would have but I work nights and rather a lot this time of year. I won't be around tonight either but I'll let peeps know via this thread if I'm around tomorrow at all.

Good player, good company. You'll have fun.
Bring your A game.

Show

Good player, good company. You'll have fun.
Bring your A game.

You've seen me play, I don't even have an A game in D14 yet.
I'll be playing on PS3 in about 15 to 20 minutes. I'm gonna be playing Sealed on my other account Major_Tom_XX. Add me if you want to play some sealed. I have 4 sealed decks on that account so it's not gonna be the same one or two decks over and over. If I can convince Wuster to play against me I'll get the viral persona so then we can start giving other people the opportunity to play me for it.

You're a lose cannon.

"I played 70 card decks before it was cool to play 70 card decks." -Random M:tG hipster

So what is of? Nobody likes Sealed, or nobody likes me?

You're a lose cannon.

In the words of Deion Sanders, "Both!"
I've moved over to my regular psn name, sixty4half now.

You're a lose cannon.

Been cutting down on gaming and beer. Was watching the tube with the kids last night. They love AGT and I'm a Stern fan.

Show

Been cutting down on gaming and beer. Was watching the tube with the kids last night. They love AGT and I'm a Stern fan.

Don't say that here, you'll kill the thread!

Anyway, I got called in to work tonight so I won't be around until like, Saturday...

(stupid work. *walks away, hands in pockets...kicks some dirt*)
Oh I'm going to still be playing, just not till midight or later every night while drinking enough beer to causd my wife to say my sleeping breath smells like turpentine. :-p

It's hard to put the beer down during a good gaming night.

Show

I'll be playing for the next couple of hours, so if anyone would want to join me - throw a friend invite my way! I'm playing on Steam and my ID is "wazhai", type that in the search box and you'll find me right away. I'm up for some 2HG, but wouldn't mind 1v1 either.
Got some good games in against Infinite! Was a breath of fresh air playing against someone that actually knew what they were doing. I had gotten so used to playing newbies that I was half expecting a play mistake, I never happened...

You're a lose cannon.

"It" never happened

You're a lose cannon.

Got some good games in against Infinite! Was a breath of fresh air playing against someone that actually knew what they were doing. I had gotten so used to playing newbies that I was half expecting a play mistake, I never happened...

Gemini and I had some good games a couple of weeks ago. It is refreshing, isn't it?

Show

I'm avialable to duel for the next couple of hours on my iPad.
Mr_E...if you are up for some FFA - let me know - I'm on, and getting tired of having to find someone new after each game, since everyone seems to be quitting on me...

Ipad - neosilk76 
Steam - neosilk 

And it's very refreshing to not face the fodder but the ever so skillful forum members too. Flattering. Spattercat, would you like to dance as well? I feel as though your kissing out.

PSN: InFaMoUs_GeMiNi
Missing*
And it's very refreshing to not face the fodder but the ever so skillful forum members too. Flattering. Spattercat, would you like to dance as well? I feel as though your kissing out. PSN: InFaMoUs_GeMiNi

I take it that means the thread has been working for some?

And it's very refreshing to not face the fodder but the ever so skillful forum members too. Flattering. Spattercat, would you like to dance as well? I feel as though your kissing out. PSN: InFaMoUs_GeMiNi

I take it that means the thread has been working for some?

Cat, you must join us for a little throwdown tonight.
It's fun and I'm sure you'll get the opportunity to hear me slur a lot.
I moved the high def out here in the garage to about 3 foot away from the couch in anticipation of driving while blind.

Show

Sign In to post comments