DC: Dance of Many

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Todays random card is...

Dance of Many

This card is really cool.  It's a 2 mana clone.  Sure you have to continue to pay 2 mana but I still think that's one heck of a deal.

Also I dig the art even if I have no idea what those things are.

Thumbs up

Discuss! 
I remember Dance of Many!  What a great card it was.

Even now, kitchen table decks, and perhaps Commander decks, can use it to advantage.

Cheers!
A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
With Opalescence it can copy itself! and the token can copy the original... etc.

Level 1 Judge

I love this card.  It got a slot in a deck I built the day before yesterday (which was all about cloning)

As for the Opalescence trick... Better have Mass hysteria or a similar in play.

"Enjoy your screams, Sarpadia - they will soon be muffled beneath snow and ice."

Follow me to No Goblins Allowed

A M:tG/D&D message board with a good community and usable software

THE COALITION WAR GAME -Phyrexian Chief Praetor
Round 1: (4-1-2, 1 kill)
Round 2: (16-8-2, 4 kills)
Round 3: (18-9-2, 1 kill)
Round 4: (22-10-0, 2 kills)
Round 5: (56-16-3, 9 kills)
Round 6: (8-7-1)

Last Edited by Ralph on blank, 1920

I find the design of the card very unappealing. I'd like a lot more if it was just a Clone with an upkeep cost, similar to Phantasmal Image.
dance of many is solid, more so with all the ETB/LTB effects on creatures now days and populate. for a 2 mana cost there is allot of fun to be had.

Magic the Drinking Game rules
here are the rules for MtDG: 1.at the beginning of each players turn that player takes a drink. 2.whenever a permanent you control is placed in a graveyard from play, drink. 3. whenever a spell you play is countered, drink. if the countered spells caster attempts to counter the counter, the loser of the counter battle must drink for a number of seconds for each counterspell that went on the stack. 4. whenever a player "loses life" that player must drink for a number of seconds equal to amount of life lost. (a) if a player would gain life, that player may make another player drink for a number of seconds equal to amount of life gained. 5. if a player puts a card from their library into their graveyard that player drinks for a number of seconds equal to the number of cards placed in graveyard. 6.if a player would discard a card that player drinks for a number of seconds equal to cards discarded. 7. on any coinflip the loser must drink. 8. at the end of each game all players must finish their drink. 9. loser must fetch all drinks/refills for the next game. if playing multiplayer use a**hole heirarchy(president,vp,secretary,treasurer,a**hole) 10. a player who wins 3 consecutive matches may add a "world effect" that affects all players and can not be removed without winning 3 consecutive matches and negating effect. multiple effects stack i.e if person wins 3 games then wins another 3 games both effects that player created stack. 11. ALL cards are legal, including ante cards.

Modern EldraziTron
[deck]

2x all is dust
1x blightsteel colossus
4x blinkmoth nexus
4x chromatic sphere
4x chromatic star
4x eldrazi conscription
1x emrakul, the aeons torn
4x expedition map
1x eye of ugin
4x inkmoth nexus