Converting untyped damaged taken into typed damage

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
This is outlandish, but are there any powers, feats, items, etc. that allow you to convert untyped damage taken from a hit and turn it into typed damage, be it necrotic, fire, cold, etc?
This is outlandish, but are there any powers, feats, items, etc. that allow you to convert untyped damage taken from a hit and turn it into typed damage, be it necrotic, fire, cold, etc?

Ah, so it gets blocked by your resistances? No, I don't think so. The game tends to assume people will want to tune their outgoing energy and their own resistances. You can probably find things to do that. Ask in the Character Optimization or Rules F&Q forums. Good luck.

If I have to ask the GM for it, then I don't want it.

That's the idea! Wink 

If this is possible, I have just discovered a very broken build.  I'll ask the guys over at Char Op for sure, thanks!
That's the idea!  

If this is possible, I have just discovered a very broken build.  I'll ask the guys over at Char Op for sure, thanks!

If it's not possible, perhaps that's why.

If I have to ask the GM for it, then I don't want it.

I'm pretty certain it's not possible.  I've certainly never come across anythign that does this.

There might be a power or two once per encounter or per day, maybe?
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
Sign In to post comments