Aristo(c)Rats

56 posts / 0 new
Last post
I got a rough decklist but basically this deck is the nut. Before you say anything, no this isn't a joke, I'm serious. 

All I have to say: Mulligan agressively

Lands - 24
4 Mutavault
4 Blood Crypt
4 Dragonskull Summit
4 Overgrown Tomb
4 Woodland Cemetery
4 Godless Shrine

Creatures - 22
4 Pack Rat
4 Drainpipe Vermin
4 Typhoid Rats
4 Gutter Skulk
4 Ravenous Rats
2 Ogre Slumlord

Non-Creature Spells -  14
2 Immortal Servitude
4 Signal the Clans
4 Ratchet Bomb
4 Diabolic Tutor

Willing to take suggestions but this deck is good.  
-4 Godless Shrine +4 Swamp for starters

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.

With everybody so excited about Mutavault, I've been wondering if Thespian's Stage is worth playing now. Not sure if it's too slow or the added cost makes it not worth running, as well as having up to 8 colorless lands. But it could potentially boost Pack Rat. What's the thought on this?
Still trying to wrap my head around this one, but I think I like the idea of getting some more creatures and Domri Rade in here. CA engine and your Rats start turning into removal.

Team PMP - Practice Makes Perfect

Team GFG - Good F***ing Game

Disclaimer: This member may or may not be associated with Team GFG in any other regard besides his admiration of its members.

Use faith in the absence of science, not in its stead.

Godless shrines make it easier to cast my servitudes

domri would be fine except for lack of creatures. I'd have to bump it up to make it work well.  
I'm 100% sure swamps make casting Servitude just as easy as Godless Shrine.

IMAGE(http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/syreal94/SIGNichecopy.png)

Fix your Forum Experience here: http://community.wizards.com/forum/new-site-feedback/threads/3925861

Boasts?

2011 States Top 4
Multiple 2013 IQ Top 4/8 Finishes
Designer of Top 8 States finishing MBC decks in 2011, 2010, and 2009 
Standard Forum - Iron Deck Builder Season One Champ

Favorite Quotes

"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance." - Laurence J. Peter 
"It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen.” - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Godless shrines make it easier to cast my servitudes.

Prove it
Slave of Tibalt. Currently trading for foils of my bro. PM me. Tarmogoyf on Twitter. Follow me. Team GFG Guns, Fame, Glory Those that require a sig for the ego simply haven't had enough kind words thrown his or her way. Currently looking for prerelease Plains! People who have mailed me rares:
Show
Malpheas: THANK YOU FOR THE FOIL TIBALT, YOU BEAUTIFUL GUY, YOU! Suudsu2200: Armageddon! Sèance, Dominating Licid, Words of War, Gaea's Anthem, Momentous Fall, Nyxathid PM me to make it happen. Your username will end up here, as the cards you sent me. I reserve the right to order your usernames by the cards I liked the best. Oh, and if you send me some Islands in the package, I'll sign them and mail them back.

not sure if you understand the implications of the godless shrine then. 
I don't feel like doing work for free when I get paid a lot to do other things.

Fix your Forum Experience here: http://community.wizards.com/forum/new-site-feedback/threads/3925861

Boasts?

2011 States Top 4

Favorite Quotes

"It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen.” - Oliver Wendell Holmes

This is like my elves deck, but with rats.

I will make concessions in regards to the godless shrines by replacing them with cavern of souls. 
Name update: Aristo©Rats
Door of Destinies

(at)MrEnglish22

Door of Destinies

Don't be that guy Chu.

Team PMP - Practice Makes Perfect

Team GFG - Good F***ing Game

Disclaimer: This member may or may not be associated with Team GFG in any other regard besides his admiration of its members.

Use faith in the absence of science, not in its stead.

Door of Destinies

Don't be that guy Chu.

don't listen to him. Be that guy.

(at)MrEnglish22

Door of Destinies

Don't be that guy Chu.

don't listen to him. Be that guy.

#pile

This deck looks delicious.
But but, there's no aristocrats. Also needs more tibalt.

COME ON THIS IS THE DECK THAT CAN FINALLY RUN TIBALT AND PACK RAT
Door of Destinies just isn't that good in this deck.

Garruk Relentless to tutor rats, is though.

Also, there is no 'c' in the name of the deck. Come on now.  
John, quit hacking Ben's account to post decklists.

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl

Go to hell, and tell the devil to leave out a saucer of warm milk.

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
John, quit hacking Ben's account to post decklists.

What gave it away?

(at)MrEnglish22

I was actually inspired by Cuneo's legacy relentless rats deck he's been streaming. 
I was actually inspired by Cuneo's legacy relentless rats deck he's been streaming. 

Don't watch Cuneo often

(at)MrEnglish22

Don't watch Cuneo often

You should. His humor is super dry if you appreciate that. 
My mind is unable to comprehend how this is not a complete pile, and I am not sure if this list is a troll or not.
My mind is unable to comprehend how this is not a complete pile, and I am not sure if this list is a troll or not.

Please direct all inquiries to Jman's Shadowborn Apostle deck. 

I'm still trying to figure it out myself.

Please direct all inquiries to Jman's Shadowborn Apostle deck. 

This made me laugh out loud. Literally.

(at)MrEnglish22

Whats happening here is Shadowchu is just jealous of the insane amount of trolling my deck threads have gotten recently so he posted one that's so bad everyone isn't sure what to say.

It was too meta-troll. 

Boasts?

2011 States Top 4

Favorite Quotes

ah I see, the meta-troll, now it makes sense

Go to hell, and tell the devil to leave out a saucer of warm milk.

I am offended. But I still accept you.
Whats happening here is Shadowchu is just jealous of the insane amount of trolling my deck threads have gotten recently so he posted one that's so bad everyone isn't sure what to say.

It was too meta-troll. 

Too meta? Is that possible? 

It was too meta-troll. 

Too meta? Is that possible? 

The number of MUPs in this forum right now

[black man]

Are too damn high 

(at)MrEnglish22

Where's the +1 function on this forum.

(at)MrEnglish22

This thread tickles. Wish I had 'Vaults.

whatisthisIdon'teven

whatisthisIdon'teven

Look at my post, then look at the post you quoted.
Now back at my post.
This post is now gold. I would ask for upvotes, but this forum is still in the early 1990's. 

(at)MrEnglish22

ew you're a redditor 

go back to the shadows! 
ew you're a redditor 

go back to the shadows! 

Not really, but every forum has been modeled around the upvote/downvote thing at this point.

(at)MrEnglish22