Thinking of setting up a 2hg ps3 tourn

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
If anyone is interested msg me either in-game or post your thoughts here

I am Blue/Black
PSN: max_uk87

Good luck. These were a tragedy from what I remember last year!
Really ? How comes?

I am Blue/Black

Really ? How comes?

Don't give people the option to decide on rules, decks etc. Just come up with something reasonable and say "this is how it is".  If the whole tourny wants a specific change then do it. But the arguing starts in the prep once you ask them "should we randomize decks, blah blah blah". No one will agree on anything. Also, the time zone issues are a problem. Its hard to gt 1v1 tournys going. Now you have to get partner 1 and 2 and partner 3 and 4 to be around at the same time.

Not trying to discourage you, it can be done but 2HG is more dfficult. 
Well tbh in 2hg anything can go there's no need for rules, just have fun that's it xD

I am Blue/Black

Really ? How comes?

Scheduling conflicts, and no one could agree on the format, even after the format had been "agreed upon" and the tournament started.  Also, a lot of the people on the forums seem to have blood feuds with each other, which adversely affects the "wheat to chaff" ratio of posts around here.

I'd be up for a tourney though.
Well even if it's not even a tourn then just set up a few games against each other testing other ppl's 2hg builds would still be fun

I am Blue/Black

Me and my partner went on a 30 game win streak with HS&GoL

I am Blue/Black

I'd be up for a tourney but only partner I have is local, no other friends I play with and even that's limited
If you need a partner just send me a friend request I'm always looking for new ppl to play 2hg with, I'm fairly decent atm I'm rank 28 atm

I am Blue/Black

Max is your psn name also your forum name?
biggest issue is always time zones.  getting 4 people together from 4 time zones is very difficult.

im in 2hg is my favorate fomat
mrc_1986 is my psn
Also, a lot of the people on the forums seem to have blood feuds with each other

seems to be getting worse lately too... But yea timezones and stuff for 4 people can get tricky would almost have to just make the tourny smaller hoping to get all people that are willing to play during a certain timezone's primetime or something...

That said Im in!! 2hg is by far the most interesting format for me...2player is just too easy and 4player is too much whining about 'why did you swing at me" WAAA crybabies..

and im central timezone so usually can jive with california dudes and newyorkers

psn is same name as here 
Sign In to post comments