Well it's a new year and a new version of Duels is available to us! Welcome to MTG 2014! So now its time to learn how Duels should be played; in 4-player FFA and also when drunk (if thats your thing)!
To help facilitate this I would like to welcome any challengers to Tuesday Night Throwdown! A chance to meet new duelists and beat them into submission!
Now for the gritty details;
- We usually meet around 20:00 (EST) on Tuesday and Saturday nights and play for as long as we can keep the numbers up.
- To speed along organization try to get into the TNT Steam group chat a little before things are expected to kick off. Once we have an idea how many people we are looking at on a given night we will set up some lobbies and get things into gear. If you can't get into the chat room before 20:00 we'll still try to accommodate you but don't be suprised if you have to sit out a few rounds. For the record I will usually be in the chat room from 18:30 onwards.
- If your not in the TNT Steam group leave your Steam ID in the thread (or send me a PM) and I'll track you down and add you.
- The winner of each round gets to chose a rule to which the other players must abide during the next round. Almost anything is good to go; prohibited decks, forced attack directions, 4-way mirror matches. So long as its a global rule and dosn't result in your immediate victory anything goes!
- Mircophones are optional but are greatly encouraged as they help set the mood of actually sitting around a table with your friends.
- Rule 0: Have fun! It's a game with friends, let's try to make it friendly okay?
So how about it? Are you up for the FFA challenge?