Paid my money, but cant get the character builder to work

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Paid my $9.95 so that I could use the character generator, but it wont let me use it.
Keeps going back to the screen that wants you to sign up.
Checked my bank account, you got the money.
Whats the deal? 
Getting things ready for DexCon13 July 7 to July 11 2010 At the Morristown Hyatt & Conference Center in Morristown, New Jersey http://www.dexposure.com/events.html
Sometimes it takes a minute to turn on. You may have to log in and out as well.

Also, it usually takes twenty-four hours after you sign up for the Insider subscription to kick in, so if you just signed up it may not be in effect yet.

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

Give it a second.

Cry Havoc!  And let slip the hogs of war!

This also happened to me once, i was using the IE browser and it wouldnt let me in, when I accidently logged in with the Google Chrome browser it let me in.
Unfortunately ... the signup page says nothing about this delay.  I assumed something went wrong in the CC processing and signed up again.  Would love to hear back on my customer service request I opened about it.  Anyone else have any guidance on how long it takes to hear back from Wizards' Customer Service?  
Unfortunately ... the signup page says nothing about this delay.  I assumed something went wrong in the CC processing and signed up again.  Would love to hear back on my customer service request I opened about it.  Anyone else have any guidance on how long it takes to hear back from Wizards' Customer Service?  

I called them when this happened to me...got great service over the phone.  Within an hour my account was activated....though they said it could take up to a day.  Just give them a ring.

The delay is normal for them...but perhaps they should send out an email to new subscribers explaining this.

I've been waiting for two days and the transaction has been confirmed by PayPal,... so what gives?

Calling customer support from the EU is a bit too pricey for me so all I'm left with is an email service, which was also two days ago...
Kinda feeling like I got the short end of a stick that is used for scraping the sides of a lavatory.
Sign In to post comments