Please reprint Desert Nomads Modules (X-series)

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dear WotC,
what would be really cool would be to see reprinted the X-series modules, mainly X4, X5 and X10 dealing with the war against the Desert Nomads.  

If space, I could see X6 and X9 thrown in for good value.

This was a truly epic saga. I would buy a reprint in a heartbeat. 

-Havard 
+1
Reprint all of them...people will buy them.

I've already bought the PDFs...I'll drop some more on the reprints :D 
Definitely yes! I wish they would reprint them in the fancy formats like the A and S series but also as standalone modules. The number of folks buying 2, 3 or 10 copies for their collections would be nuts. Most of us would still buy a fancy format one too. 

WotC, you read these boards, there's so much money just sitting here waiting for you, get to the printing presses!
This would be an awesome idea! I've already purchased four of the classic modules from Drive Thru RPG. I would buy this stuff in a heartbeat.

Bring all the classic stuff back!
Yup, I'd buy 'em.
Put me down for one as well! :D

Marv (Finarvyn) Master of Mutants (MA and GW) Playing 5E D&D and liking it! OD&D player since 1975

Great idea!

I have the originals but they're in "used" condition. It would be nice to get them in a higher quality, new condition.

The Piazza A renaissance of the Old Worlds. Where any setting can be explored, any rules system discussed, and any combination of the two brought to life.

I have the originals too, but I would love to have them collected in Hardback
Dear WotC,
what would be really cool would be to see reprinted the X-series modules, mainly X4, X5 and X10 dealing with the war against the Desert Nomads.  

If space, I could see X6 and X9 thrown in for good value.

This was a truly epic saga. I would buy a reprint in a heartbeat. 

-Havard 

+1, although Isle of Dread is part of the 5e playtest, perhaps they might just get remade?
Sign In to post comments