Librarian's Obsession

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Librarian's Obsession -
Enchantment
When Librarian's Obsession enters play, draw three cards.
Play with your hand revealed.
You must play the cards in your hand in alphabetical order.
This and that other card that you posted about a week ago, Chronologist, are both Un-cards. I hope you know that.

That acknowledged, I'd like it better if it only cost  drew three for the Ancestral Recall reference. It's a pretty severe drawback, especially if you have, say, an Arcanis the Omnipotent in your hand.

You ninja-edited it. Why'd you make it a sorcery? It works better as an enchantment!

PORTRAIT OF A PLANESWALKER – Coming October 13th, 2013

IMAGE(http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/385.gif)

I just reverted the changes, I didn't mean to change the card types anyway! ~.~ Oh come on, why are some order systems officially mechanics that belong into un-sets and some others aren't? Let's replace the previous order system with an officially more serious one! ^.^

Librarian's Obsession -
Enchantment
You must play non-land cards in your hand in order of their converted mana costs, starting with the greatest ones. (If two or more non-land cards have the same converted mana cost, you choose the order.)
I just reverted the changes, I didn't mean to change the card types anyway! ~.~ Oh come on, why are some order systems officially mechanics that belong into un-sets and some others aren't? Let's replace the previous order system with an officially more serious one! ^.^

Because the card in the OP plays differently in other languages.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

Alright, that makes perfect sense! ^^;; Who likes non-english cards with their awkward, low-quality and defective translation anyway?
people who don't speak English?
192884403 wrote:
firstrike
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
Ceci n'est pas une pipe.
This definitely doesn't mean what you think it means.
I was referring to the painting The Treachery of Images.
I know.
there must be a universal modular parsing of phrase in all languages
NO WAR

US spends more money on weapons than the next 7 nation combined yet congress voted for more

Pocket Library enchantment
On entrance: Draw three Cards.
On Exit; Discard your hand.

~Don't let borrowed books go overdue"

Delusions of Omniscience
NO WAR

US spends more money on weapons than the next 7 nation combined yet congress voted for more

That's cute, but probably much stronger than Ideas Unbound! :/ Why don't you increase the mana costs to make the card weaker and have the permanent decrease that player's maximum hand size as drawback?
Maximum hand size

enchant worlds are fun for everyone
NO WAR

Neat!

IMAGE(http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/7/74/Spr_5b_645.png)

Alright, that makes perfect sense! ^^;; Who likes non-english cards with their awkward, low-quality and defective translation anyway?

+95% of my cards are in Italian and I have to say the translations are not at all awkward, low-quality or defective!

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
You're living in the right country, it's probably easier to translate into your language! ^^;;
Librarian's Obsession -
Enchantment
You must play the cards in your hand in alphabetical order.

hatching plans copies 5-8

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
Sign In to post comments