Scoundrels of Skullport Excerpts: Rulebook

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Scoundrels of Skullport Excerpts
Rulebook 

By D&D Team

Scoundrels of Skullport is the first expansion set for the Lords of Waterdeep board game. This expansion contains two new game modules, Undermountain andSkullport, each of which can be added to the base game to expand and alter the experience. Each module includes new Lord, Quest, and Intrigue cards, as well as new Buildings, related to the location represented by the module. Additionally, when using at least one module, you can play with up to six players at a time!

Talk about this excerpt here.

Skullport

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

Looks interesting.  I'll probably invest in a copy if my friend who owns LoW doesn't.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
Looks interesting.  I'll probably invest in a copy if my friend who owns LoW doesn't.

I have just noticed, though, that the rules reference on the back for scoring corruption is incorrect - it indicates that the space CLOSEST to the -1, rather than further from it, is the number of points lost to each corruption token.  This is in contradication to the full rules in the book, and is clearly incorrect.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.