Budget decks from dragon's maze onwards?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can anyone thing of good budget decks that only use card from dragons maze and magic 2014? need a deck that wont rotate soon.
Well, I don't understand why you want it from Dragon's Maze and onward, since Return to Ravnica and Gatecrash will cycle with Dragon's Maze in over a year from now. Blocks cycle, set's don't cycle individually. So RR and GTC are just as fine as DM.

Here is a suggestion: try aggro mill! I am doing that myself, and it is working fine so far. I did just make the deck yesterday, so it is still a work in progress and I will probably be spending more, but I only needed $8 for it so far. My friend had a good portion of the commons and uncommons, but even if I had to buy them, it still would've come out to like 12-14 dollars tops.

It is a highly functional deck for its price, but of course I don't expect it to do more than 2/2 at FNM. The most expensive card there is $2. Obviously it needs dual lands, so that would drive up the price, but keeping it budget, it can play without them.

One or two cards are from Innistrad and M13, but they are easily replaceable with other commons and uncommons. 
thanka, got mixed up with tje rotation. Include ravnica.

can i have your deck list?  i know rdw can be cheap, but i just dont know how to recognise a good burn card. The chandra one in the intro pack looks good (split 3 damage between 3 target creatures/players). Combining 4 of these with 4 chandras pheonix strike me as a good base for a deck, so please suggest more burn cards. 
Sign In to post comments