Dayton Ohio Looking for Group

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello All,

I am looking to join a regular gaming table in the Dayton, Ohio area.  I am over in Beavercreek, so something on that side of town would be ideal, but I don't mind a little bit of a drive to have a great time with a solid group.

I am in my late twenties and am looking for adults to play with.  I am most familiar with 4E, have some remote experience with older D&D systems, and would gladly learn any system if it meant rolling through a solid campaign.  

If you have a table with an open chair, please let me know.  We can meet and/or chat to see if it would all be a good fit.  In the alternative, if you are similarly adrift, give me a shout and maybe we can form a new group.  Hope to hear from you!

BeavercreekGamer@yahoo.com
Hello All,

I am looking to join a regular gaming table in the Dayton, Ohio area.  I am over in Beavercreek, so something on that side of town would be ideal, but I don't mind a little bit of a drive to have a great time with a solid group.

I am in my late twenties and am looking for adults to play with.  I am most familiar with 4E, have some remote experience with older D&D systems, and would gladly learn any system if it meant rolling through a solid campaign.  

If you have a table with an open chair, please let me know.  We can meet and/or chat to see if it would all be a good fit.  In the alternative, if you are similarly adrift, give me a shout and maybe we can form a new group.  Hope to hear from you!

BeavercreekGamer@yahoo.com

Would you play 3.5 as i am a dm in springfield looking for more players as i have 1 currently the 2nd and 3rd ppl moved so trying to build back up to 5-6 if interested let me know mrsugarb3ar@live.com