RAVENLOFT FOR 4E-A TWO NIGHT EVENT FOR LEVEL 9 PCS

3 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hello. I have the next week off and intend to run some games. I hope that some people that have never gotten to play on the RPGTO can get a chance to play. I have a conversion of the original Ravenloft adventure that I have already run before and it was great fun. I want to try to run it over a two night period; hopefully we will finish. I would like to start both nights at 8 pm eastern time. GAME WILL BE RUN ON THURS THE 18th and FRI THE 19th! I may also run a lower level one shot at some point as well.

You will need to join the RPGTO. It is free. Follow the link here: rpgtableonline.com/campaigns.php . You can upload a 4e Character Builder file (online or offline) from your CPU very easily. Check out the tutorial here if needed:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oEch8AV3Xs

**A MIC IS REQUIRED**

The character creation rules: bring a level 9 PC using inherent bonuses. Do not start with any magic items. No backgrounds, but Themes are allowed. Start with 900 gp to buy gear. You must sign up by posting your PC summary in one of the sign-up threads:

www.gametableonline.com/forum/viewtopic....

community.wizards.com/dndbeta/go/thread/...

Hope to see some new players!

I up for a game. I won't be able to play on Fridays, or Saturdays though.

Do you need a mic? 

Come to 4ENCLAVE for a fan based 4th Edition Community.

I up for a game. I won't be able to play on Fridays, or Saturdays though.

Do you need a mic? 

Arggh I forgot to mention you need a mic. Overnight, a lot of sign ups happened and it looks like it is going to be next THURS (18th) and FRI (19th) so it wouldnt work out this time anyway. Hopefully we can game together in the future!
Sign In to post comments